It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Learn Telekinesis Here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
removed post advertising an old website

[edit on 6-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   
That site dosent work. What is the site that does work???

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
www.psipog.net...

Are you able to do this

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I can't do it with out the use of magnets or strings...

The force is WEAK with this one.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Psi Pog rocks people ,glad to see a fellow member!

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i can do that pinwheel trick with the piece of pape and the thumbtack. i can make it spin pretty weird

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
OK now I looked at the Psipog site and now I'm not saying I don't belive,or that I do.But I willing to give it a try and see what happens.Is there anybody who can do some of that stuff?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I, too, am a psipog member. I have trouble folding the little piece of paper properly and placing it on a pinhead.

I use a pendulam on a regular basis, also, I use the pendulam on retrokinesis project on the internet.

I don't score myself, and only do practice sessions. I can get it to swing violently repeatedly until the time runs out. I have found that my attitude and health does affect the outcome. I have to concentrate and focus the energy.

I have been able to make things move during stress and high emotions since my early childhood. However, it wasn't controlled. On one occassion, I sent a whisk flying off a saucepan onto the kitchen floor, and on another I cleared out the bottom of the corner unit, we once had. I was in the midst of intense emotions.

Being able to control it is much harder, as I have to force my concious mind to accept the ability of my unconcious mind. I know telekinesis is real and it is something we are all born with, but it is not to be abused.

love,light and peace

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I know PsiPog too, and it seems quite a good site to me. I'm not a member, but there i found a lot of interesting stuff.

Anyway, some of our fellow members here on ATS some weeks ago have started a research project about telekinesis and other forms of psi, and it seems their results were pretty interesting.

Here's the link to the project www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiShMaStEr
removed post

Isnt it against TOC to blaintly advertise another Website

[edit on 6-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by picklewalsh

Isnt it against TOC to blaintly advertise another Website

That's what I was going to say. Interesting piece of information, Wishmaster, but it's against Terms and Conditions of ATS to advertise another site unless you have permission.

Anyway, back on topic. I've tried the thing with the psi wheel, and was able to move it, though I can't be completely positive that it wasn't just a draft and a coincidence. I plan on trying again under more controlled circumstances, when I do, I will post my results.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If you notice, this is an old thread that was resurrected, probably due to tagging.
Cleaned up the post and you're all free to carry on with the topic.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Simply blow thru your nose or get a wind current going under the edge of the glass. Nothing here impressed me. Float the quarter WITHOUT the glass, then I will be impressed.

Wupy

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This is a link to a video that I found very helpfull demonstrating a control technique demonstration.
www.metacafe.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
how do you do it iv been trying for days and it just wont work iv tryed the pencil the feather you name it ive tryed it

top topics

join