It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NK:: Pyongyang: We'll put a torch to New York

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 29MV29
But this type of environment would be found only at ground zero. For the entire planet to be effected, nukes would have to be dropped all over the world, not just a couple places.

Bull#.

I told you your just a child looking for some attention.
I'm tired of rehearsing my nuclear fall out speech every time some brain dead kid wants to hear, i wont even try to explain it this time.

ps you dont have to PM me your replys in the future.

dom

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Just so you know... the most powerful nuclear device ever exploded was a Russian thermonuclear weapon estimated to have been equal to ~65MT of TNT. That's 3000 times more powerful than the bombs dropped in Japan. It was detonated above an island (in the atmosphere) and left a 1km wide crater.

For more tests...

npc.sarov.ru...
There have indeed been a lot of atmospheric tests of nuclear devices. You'd probably find that any North Korean devices would miss their targets by 10's of kilometers, the biggest risk would be a massive US counter-strike which pissed China off... then we could have armageddon...

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Tyler, Call me what you must, I guess we all have issues. However, could you please provide a link to the thread where you discuss nuclear fall out?

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
First, IF they were able to get a missile here, they'd better get alot, because a lone missile would get taken out quickly....

Second, if such a detonation did occur, the offending country would be obliterated...and no, not with nukes, kind of ticks off the neighbors, but with some rather nasty bombs though...(some tactical nukes are likely on inner targets though, if we could keep the radiation down and not spread to other neighbors).

Third, they KNOW what the reprisal would be, and thats what makes such boasts exactly what they are...boasts. He's hoping for some hush money, simple as that... I just hope the powers that be don't cave to such extortion, but I wouldn't bet on it...

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Another thing Tyler, I really don't appreciate you calling me "a brain-dead kid"

You know nothing about me. Do you?

If you could please explain what makes me a brain-dead kid I would greatly appreciate it. It will help me better myself.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
*sigh*

I cant seem to find my old post about this matter.
Must have been deleted by one of our (over)active moderators.

Anyway, i'll make it short.

Large nuclear bombs will shoot out most of their # straight into stratosphere and higher. By the time it comes down (in a year) it will be safe.

Small / medium bombs will not have a high enough blast to do the same. Radioactive fall out will float in the troposphere where it will get picked up by high altitude super fast winds blowing from west to east.

WITHIN 48 hours, providing 10 medium small nuclear bombs exploded, earth will be covered with radioactive fall out.

DO NO argue with me. Ever again.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler

WITHIN 48 hours, providing 10 medium small nuclear bombs exploded, earth will be covered with radioactive fall out.

DO NO argue with me. Ever again.

Nope ! You wrong.

Your new avatar, is it you Tyler ?

What happened ? Are you wanted by the FBI ?

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Im just pissed at my hair dresser

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Actually, it's our recently aquired Al-Queda "guest"...

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Actually, it's our recently aquired Al-Queda "guest"...

WOAW.....He's looking so * smart *, so * human * !

A very * interesting * man, isn't it ?

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winston Smith
I have been reading your posts with a combination of amusement and horror Mr. Darren. Here we have another child who followed the Google path to conspiracy enlightenment, started making his own website, and suddenly is a expert on the subject. The history of the Internet is littered with examples of children such as you.

I wonder, Mr. Darren, what type of history material is available to you outside of the Internet in your little corner of the United Kingdom. Perhaps visiting an esteemed library and cracking the spine of a few leather-bound tomes may help redirect your misplaced epiphany. Such a task may aid your contemplation over this simple question; "Why is one of the U.S.A.'s strongest, most reliable allies, the nation on which we dropped two atomic bombs?"

And while you're at it, I would strongly suggest non-internet research into political conspiracy topics. You will find many of the dooms-day topics of NWO range far back into the previous century. You will also discover a generally higher degree of misdirection, mistruths, and disinformation amongst extreme conspiracists than you will any supposed secret society.

History, Mr. Darren. Learn it. Understand it. Get more that two sources.

I have more history in my big toe than you have in your whole body Sir.

who was it who said Ignorance was strength, you�re a strong man Mr Smith, Son.

By the way, did you read what i said, or ust see the name and write Hummmmm-sih!

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think some people are unhappy about what their government has been doing in their name over the past 50 odd years, and it comes as a shock to them that the CIA armed and trained these people they are now trying to get the people to hate and kill, you know it�s a strange thing history and its worse when you have over 300 years of it, then it starts getting real worrying lol, but anyway.

You have to keep an open mind and yes I am talking to you Mr Smith (if that is your real name) you have to keep the old mind open and understand that most of what your Government has been telling you for years was total lies and the fact is that they would take you out as soon as look at you if you had something they wanted.

I don�t know maybe you work for the Government or something like that, or maybe you don�t want to see what�s jumping up and down in front of you singing, whatever and whichever I do know this, The current American Government does NOT represent the good American people there are in this world today.

War is Peace
Ignorance is Strength
And everybody voted !

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by PureDarren]

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
My history tells me that Oswald did not kill JFK, my history tells me that Timothy McVeigh did not act alone, my history also tells me that a lot of people are angry at the American Government (and not its people) for going into their countries and arming warring factions within that country for $American$ interest.

So maybe its your history that�s coming from two sources or maybe that�s being to nice, just the one source I think Mr Smith. Government

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
i m wonder which route are they taking in to fly all the missile in to the USA .i m thinking is not the USA is the target but the US military facility in south korea and its neighbouring country is the target maybe.worry not south east asia
nuke umbrella protection dont believe ask the cyienne
mountain in colorado spring maybe too

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Some times I wonder why I reply to some people on this forum, though here goes.

LOL!

midnightmutilator:
"Here again, the UN has yet again another chance to show some backbone; we�ll see what they do."

barba007
"This is an issue for China, Russia, France and Germany to show how effective this so called U.N. is.
We'll see. "

So, Iraq has no connection to al queada, makes no direct threat to the U.S except a hypothetical future one and has no long range missiles that anyone thinks possible of hitting the U.S, and that's a matter for the U.S even without U.N backing.

North Korea makes constant direct threats to the U.S, constantly threatens to nuke its major cities, and has nuclear missiles that we're merely 'unsure' can reach the U.S, and thats a matter for the U.N!

*sniff* can i smell hipocrisy?

Are you kidding?
The UN sits on their hands all day. All the members have nice paying jobs, they all have security, why would they go to war? Just because this Iraqi Regime kills inocent people and oppress their people....... Who cares?

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by barba007

Are you kidding?
The UN sits on their hands all day. All the members have nice paying jobs, they all have security, why would they go to war?

I'm sorry, I don't agree with you. If the North-Koreans want to nuke NYC, the U.N bast....oups, sorry, I mean the U.N peoples, will have a big *security * problem. That's why NK is a U.N problem.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Could you please re-frase that. I didn't quite get you.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by barba007
Could you please re-frase that. I didn't quite get you.

Yep, sure.

North-Korea is a problem for everybody. Especially the UN, because the UN building is in NYC. So,if the North-Koreans want to nuke NYC, they'll nuke the U.N also.

Is it more clear now ?

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 06:12 AM
link   
LOL

loved the way you squeezed and moulded that to fit into your mindset!
square peg and round hole comes to mind.

the point still stands.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 29MV29
Whatever.... I'm not worried.

If there is a nuclear explosion in the con. U.S. I guarantee you that N. Korea will be wiped of the face of the Earth.

To me this is just N. korea's way of trying to instill fear in the U.S. population, I will NOT let another country Psychologically terrorize my mind.

WE SHOULD NOT LIVE IN FEAR!

DAMN RIGHT!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join