It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets to defeating TPTB hidden within religious text!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
What if the entire time we are reading revelation and they are speaking about the end times and the world and what god will do to us we were reading it wrong? What if it was meant as warning, not about god smiting us or any of that but was meant to be hidden in its' meaning. We all know that religion was manufactured by bankers, but what if the ones who wrote the bible and gave the warnings were really warnings.

They weren't divine prophecy but instead were a warning about what will happen to us if we let them control us. A warning about the bankers and their secret cabal, the warning that if we anger god we will be eternally damned in hell by not being religious. What if that was meant to keep us giving to religion and obeying religion so TPTB can force us to keep religious dictators which are puppets set up by the bankers to wage wars to make money by just saying, "They don't think Jesus was 38 when he died, kill them!"

Maybe we should not look at revelation as a punishment from god or the end of the world, but instead as a warning about the secret cabal that is running the world. Maybe it is meant for us to know what exactly the monster is and how to defeat it. Maybe we can defeat TPTB by turning to the oldest books in the world, the ones that were created for their manufactured religions and good people snuck in embedded clues inside the text for a dire warning of what is to come.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
thats pretty interesting even reading the biblical authors' writings that were not included in the bible as well might shed some light on that

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Here you go buddy

A list of all the writings that have not made it into the bible.
Link

They are click and read available at the link.

~ Sinter

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yes there is a warning,

The first thing you should ask yourself is how did jesus get back to heaven?

If you can answer that ? then you know what you need to do also.

Satan got man to switch around certain key figures to confuse you..

I can not tell you the answer it is up to you to figure out..

TPTB are not out to get you they are helping you to get to heaven.

People are so paranoid in this world that someone is out to get them.

I will wait for a few comments before I resond more

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

You give no examples, show no proof. So I take it this is just some wild whim of an idea based on various possibility's? An idea that isn't even hinted at in any way in the scriptures? Basically this is something you just
dreamed up and put to thread?

[edit on 16-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
negative, my good man...one has to read it to understand. that's the only way to get this stuff.!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

The first thing you should ask yourself is how did jesus get back to heaven?

Well... He died a horrible and painful death without any help from his friends.
Except for one but it made him betray him.

Please tell me if you don't mind dying.
I will see to it you are a long way from that red button.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The controllers know the bible back to front. Thats why i think they are actually playing out the revelations themselves. I dont think they are blind to the revelations they are occultists. They are doing the work of their master till such time they are defeated by creator.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Interesting take on Revelations. I began to take a different approach to the prohecies a year or so ago after studying illuminate / secret societies history.

What if they have been using the Bible prophecies as a roadmap and conspire to create their fullfillment and create the NWO and destroy the Catholic church in so doing?

Seems to work, but counter to what OP is about. Yet mabe both scenario's work together. If you know their roadmap you can meet them at a pass.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

thanks much. that'll keep me busy for a while

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Misoir

You give no examples, show no proof. So I take it this is just some wild whim of an idea based on various possibility's? An idea that isn't even hinted at in any way in the scriptures? Basically this is something you just
dreamed up and put to thread?

Sounds Ok to me.
If say TPTB were taunting us trying to get us to snap.
With all this idiocracy we see everyday. They've actually been trying to
thin the heard this whole time. They're looking for a reason to whack us.
Jesus just looks smarter everyday. By being passive we give our selves a chance to survive by making it hard for them to whack us. See you just can't go wrong with this Guy. JESUS

They're turning the screws even tighter this time though . This attack is two fold ecological and economical. Not just after some buildings anymore the have made sure they get us this time. Wheather we play the game or not. Been saying it for a month "this is an attack on the American
people. They want us gone.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Your thesis is a little vague.
It would be better if you could offer more specific examples of the kind of clue that you've got in mind.

Here's a link to some detailed studies which might help you in your researches;
Various studies in Revelation

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Secret societies were started in ancient times with the Mystery Schools.

The Bible was not even "given" to common man that long ago. It may not be as old as people have been led to believe.

Half of the New testament was written by Paul, who was a member of King Herod's family. Paul never even met Jesus, yet claimed to know his most intimate intentions. Most likely, Paul was a member of the Secret Society, as was Nicodemus and Joseph of Arimathea.

(The Sanhedrin had been infiltrated by Secret Society members, and if you will remember, Jesus was railroaded in a Kangeroo Court by only a select number of these Sanhedrin council members. The majority of the Sanhedrin would have not been participating in a trial within a few days of Passover due to religious constraints.) You have to dig deeper than just reading a passage in order to know this.

I think people have been too lazy to read and to read between the lines as well as research the history. Many have been content to just listen to manipulative versions of simplistic stories by foot rolling preachers.

I think there is a lot of information in the Bible that has been incorrectly portrayed simply because people never read it for themselves with new eyes and understanding and have relied on the corporate interpretations from ministry councils.

So, do scriptures have the answers of defeating them? YES. That is why it says "You MUST enter in through the gate." Religion is the backbone of this system.

Why should god be so mysterious? After all, he sat under an oak tree and had lunch with Abraham!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

the kings that shared power with the beast (the blood banker system)
tore the city & global system of central banks/bankers & usury & interest all apart...it is coded , as follows, in Rev 18:

Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Rev 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Rev 18:12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

Rev 18:13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Rev 18:14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

Rev 18:15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

Rev 18:16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

Rev 18:17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

Rev 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, ...

the finance & commerce system of lending/trading/reserve banking
all of which made unholy profits off the masses for millennia...is to be overthrown.
Jesus is reported to have done this in the temple of moneychangers
as the precurser of the 7 year tribulation when the whole corrupt system of fiat money & power/mammon is purged from the human society...
business-as-usual will be abruptly stopped as the masses destroy the present financial paradigm .

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

No I am not afraid of death and You do not need to worry about that red button.

My fate is already sealed and I will not be taking anyone with me.

I was thrown to the wolves in this world when I was adopted by one of the nasty family names.

top topics

join