It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For what it's worth... Barack Obama's supposed African Birth Certificate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

non-WND

non-cryptic please and maybe I can answer your question.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

BTW for a president for TRANSPARENCY why did he seal his records, the first thing he passed in OFFICE!

He's hiding something!

So much for him being honest, in fact you cannot even look up his days at Columbia University.

He's a Covering up the fact he's a bigger liar than Bush 43.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

Something not from the WND site. They are full of garbage. These millions of dollars come up every week and are never backed up with sources.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

That refers to presidential records. Anything before he became president is still fair game, unless it violates his privacy as a citizen of the United States of America.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Something not from the WND site. They are full of garbage. These millions of dollars come up every week and are never backed up with sources.

Yeah I have to agree I haven't found a legit site yet that confirms anything about his spending money to cover the birth certificate issues.

So I retract that statement after further review.

As for WND I see what you mean now, sorry I didn't understand before I don't visit their site much, but after looking there, not much in the form of accuracy.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Holger,

you are from the star sign Ophiuchus (the Great Snake Holder). And your lucky number is 435621.4 today.
Your lucky cheese will be Swiss this year...

Several times the rain will hit Denmark during the first weeks of August. And people will drink beer among other drinks, even ale and German Hefeweize...

OK...

Shoot at someone else - not me. I don't know why you are mad at astrology, although I am glad you pointed out that Ms Palmer had watered down her predictions. My last point here - I would not have picked any other week in 2001 in the USA based on the practices I learned. And I do not have absolute faith in "the stars" (actually, planets are more like it). I am simply trying to explain some things I experienced in the life of individuals.

At any rate, astrology is designed to work with individuals in time rhythms and not collectives apart from giant movements. Who knows what millions of karmas or souls or stuff are at play?

for anyone else... I studied Mr. Obama's pictures at length and I am sorry to say that the Hawaiian birth seems more likely according to Indian astrology.

If anyone is disturbed by me bringing my astrology into this, they can simply hit the IGNORE button...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join