It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Really Happening In Grand Isle Louisiana - You Won't Believe This!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Have a look at this vid, the guy is very angry an i dont blame him, he says the so called clean up is a joke hes kept a record of the guys doing the clean up! well listen to what he says...........

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Take a look at the people they are hiring to do the clean up.
It looks like a prison population no offense they are all walking with that gangsta limps.

I personally believe they don't care and want this to get way out of hand so they can push a agenda down our throats and the sheep will be begging for it.

Green this and green that. What exactly is the tech we can replace oil with? Why are they not building a infrastructure for it? What about R&D?

This is about one thing and that is power. I am for new power sources and I believe most people feel the same way. But don't we need infrastructure to support it?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
Take a look at the people they are hiring to do the clean up.
It looks like a prison population no offense they are all walking with that gangsta limps.

I personally believe they don't care and want this to get way out of hand so they can push a agenda down our throats and the sheep will be begging for it.

Green this and green that. What exactly is the tech we can replace oil with? Why are they not building a infrastructure for it? What about R&D?

This is about one thing and that is power. I am for new power sources and I believe most people feel the same way. But don't we need infrastructure to support it?

Why is there a car that runs on air being released in India very soon and yet Obama says essentially it is a hard road to find alternative energy...like the technology a developing country has somehow made within cost and distributed to its people.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Yea thanks...seriously....I was about to go to sleep.
Now that's out of the question because you posted this.
Now I'm pissed, just utterly pissed off right now.

This is *snip*

I need to get away from the internet, so I can't see this crap anymore.

Whatever happens with this spill happens, I don't want to know anymore.

Seeing that bird just made me so mad...seeing the clean up crew doing NOTHING didn't help either!

The people responsible, should be put in a giant pool, filled with corexit and crude, and left to die a horrible death.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/16/2010 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I started a thread within days of the spill, when the were first hiring people to clean the beaches before the oil washed ashore. Even then, the people hired were just standing around it bunches, doing absolutely nothing!

In the area where I am, which is Gulfport, the people hired get $12.00 an hour, and some of them are on call, and still get the pay while sitting at home.

There are plenty of people hired, who can work in shifts. I do need to point out, though, that now, where I am at least, it's been well into the 90's everyday, with humidity that matches.

Even if the cleanup crews need to take frequent breaks to keep from overheating, there should be backup to step in whenever a crew leaves for a rest!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulofBlack

'

I bet if they truly wanted to change and make a industry it would work great tons of jobs and clean energy all for. But this has nothing to do with the environment it is about power and money.

And the people fighting for green everything need to wake up and see this. The people they are fighting for are in on it and using them as pawns. We do need change not the Al Gore kind.

Speaking of good old Al why is he so quite? And what about Greenpeace? It's because they dont care unless it is political in nature. WAKE UP AND SEE THE TRUTH.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I hope, beyond anything else in this world, that karma catches up to whoever is truly responsible for this.

It's times like this that I wish I could believe in hell.

I don't understand the world right now.

In one hand I feel like everyone who relies on oil to have their luxury lifestyles is responsible for this - and then I realize that I own a car. That I buy things that were transported using the energy attained from oil. That I am part of the problem.

The human race crossed some lines some time ago, before most of us were born.

We're destroying ourselves, our planet, and our companions.

My dilemma here - is how can I change it. How can I change myself to be a part of the world, and not a destroyer of the world.

There are laws about where people can go.

We can't simply pack up and live off the land. There are laws and fees to pay.

This is insanity.

The real kicker here - is that we're too late.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I still say if ATS wanted to, the biggest impact we could have was to donate each 20-30 dollars, get someone on the board to make a video and then with those donations broadcast it on national/cable.

The commercial could show:

1. The dead wildlife. People don't want to see this but we'd have the most gruesome images.

2. Donations given to all of our government figures from oil companies

3. Alternative energy vehicles with a question of "Has the government truely done enough?"

I'm serious about this. Do you think this board would be able to pull something off?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by draevin
I hope, beyond anything else in this world, that karma catches up to whoever is truly responsible for this.

It's times like this that I wish I could believe in hell.

I don't understand the world right now.

In one hand I feel like everyone who relies on oil to have their luxury lifestyles is responsible for this - and then I realize that I own a car. That I buy things that were transported using the energy attained from oil. That I am part of the problem.

The human race crossed some lines some time ago, before most of us were born.

We're destroying ourselves, our planet, and our companions.

My dilemma here - is how can I change it. How can I change myself to be a part of the world, and not a destroyer of the world.

There are laws about where people can go.

We can't simply pack up and live off the land. There are laws and fees to pay.

This is insanity.

The real kicker here - is that we're too late.

It probably depresses me more to know that most of the USA knows more about when the next American Idol is/who is on it then anything about this disaster.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by SoulofBlack]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The next "War for Oil" people should not turn up. Remind TPTB there is loads on your own shores (sucks).

Would be funny if Iraq invaded the USA armed with giant sucking machines to steal the spill

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulofBlack
I still say if ATS wanted to, the biggest impact we could have was to donate each 20-30 dollars, get someone on the board to make a video and then with those donations broadcast it on national/cable.

1. The dead wildlife. People don't want to see this but we'd have the most gruesome images.

3. Alternative energy vehicles with a question of "Has the government truely done enough?"

I'm serious about this. Do you think this board would be able to pull something off?

Good idea I want in somehow.
We need to spread the truth because no one else will.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Originally posted by SoulofBlack

Good idea I want in somehow.
We need to spread the truth because no one else will.

Hrm maybe one of us should make a preliminary topic...

[edit on 16-6-2010 by SoulofBlack]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great

Whatever happens with this spill happens, I don't want to know anymore.

Seeing that bird just made me so mad...seeing the clean up crew doing NOTHING didn't help either!

Spill? Is it a spill...or a volcano?
If it's a volcano maybe that explains why they are doing nothing.
Then again, if this is a false flag with a Hollywood Wag the Dog show...maybe that would also explain why no one is serious about organizing an effective clean up.

Some how, even this video seems manipulative and contrived. I mean, the narrator does sound like he seriously believes what he is seeing....maybe he has been put up to narrating the video and he doesn't know the "whole story". He is just giving us his impression of things.

When I say "false flag" what I mean is that perhaps they are making a show of a certain amount of visible destruction...but maybe it is not the earth shattering event we are being led to believe. Perhaps all of this is a rouse for the sake of a catalyst to promote an agenda.

To determine which of these is the right answer...perhaps we should try to walk a step ahead instead of behind to figure out what will come next. If we speculate on what might come "next" in any of these scenerios then maybe we will be more likely to get to the truth of the matter.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Man fock bp, where is Peta and all these other animal activists, and environmental activists? It seems they only come out to protest celebs and other dump stuff. And nobama is doing nothing at all. I miss prez clinton. He did his job and got some a55

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChemist187

It is because they have nothing to gain politically . They don't care about the environment only political power and influence.

I feel bad for the poor people who buy into this crap they think they are fighting the good fight but it is one big lie. I wish they would wake up and see the truth. It is all about politics not the environment.

If they wanted to get off oil they could. If they wanted to save the animals they could also do that. It is about power and money that is it.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Move a long folks, nothing to see here, nothing to see here, move a long,
I SAID MOVE!

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
You don't clean up oil on the beach you clean it up long before it hits the beach which saves a lot of effort and goes to show they have lost control.

Bp had loads of time to get more help out at sea if it put it's hands in it's pockets and the US govermement should had been a lot more pro active a lot sooner.

All them censors worker need jobs else the unemployed figures will go up so obama lets the oil reach the sands so people can pretend they have a job.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulofBlack

This idea rocks, HOWEVER the problem would be to get the MSM to air it.
Now please don't hold your breath on that one.
The only way to get a message would be to hack the airwaves during a major event like American Idol or the next release of a Brittney Spears video.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
[edit on 6/16/2010 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/798f0b493924.jpg[/atsimg]

I can't even imagine the frustration this guy is dealing with - what everyone who lives in the region of this disaster are dealing with...

Angry? I'm surprised he was as civil as he was...

Accountability?
It's just a word.

NOTHING can make up for this horror. Nothing...

peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join