It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Submerged Objects ~ USOs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ok I am confused, you have the same avatar as someone else so I was a bit suprised to see you starting a thread, and then I realised different username.
That said well done, great thread, USO are something that is over looked on ATS.

I haven't read all the posts but I wanted to chime in and say that there was a USO episode on myth busters or something like that on tv a few months ago, apparently there have been strange goings on near some kind of marine base and that they followed electric cables as far as the could and could see that the cables go a long way down out to sea. There is no doubt in my mind that ET are operating under the ocean. Of course no proof just a gut feeling.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I was at an aviation convention (CJAA) a couple of years ago at Eglin AFB. I was talking to a former U.S. F-4 pilot who witnessed a USO off the coast of Vietnam many years ago during the war. He was on a mission patrolling the carrier when the carrier was lit up from below. At first they thought that perhaps the Russians were lighting it up from a submarine or something but then the light started accelerating rapidly under the surface. He followed it for a short while at which point it emerged from below the water and took off straight up. Afterwards everyone was ordered not to talk about the incident. I'd be curious if anyone has heard any other reports about this incident. The F-4 pilot I've met a few times and he seems like a very down-to-earth fellow. He's serious, thoughtful, and not the type of person that I'd think would make something like that up.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
oh ...what the....dude not cool. here i was calling you rex, and you're blackout. what the h man...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
hubpages.com...

Have to mention Operation Mainbrace, for the sheer volume of sightings that were recorded. Several ex service folk have insisted that they caught the objects both on film cameras and photographic cameras, but the photos have never been made public.

One of the best ever sightings of a UFO/USO is from the Mainbrace file. I believe it was the Danish destroyer sighting. Some Danish researchers later found that, a totally independent UFO/USO report was made from some witnesses on land. Their description of the object, pretty much, directly correlated with the description given by the military witnesses.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ooooooh I'm going to subscribe to this thread so I can look at all the links later. Thanks so much! Fascinating topic of course!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
oh ...what the....dude not cool. here i was calling you rex, and you're blackout. what the h man...

LOL, I explained in this very thread what the situation was before your first post even.

People need to learn to read.

But since some people are lazy and refuse to read thoroughly, i'll quote what I said for you:

Originally posted by -Blackout-
reply to post by LightFantastic

Nice link.

No, im not Doomsdayrex. As I explained already in another thread, this was an avatar I have used on another website and since he changed his here, I asked for his permission to use it here, and he said sure.

/hand holding off

[edit on 17-6-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I used to have this theory, that life evolved in our oceans at the same pace it evolved on land. And that just as land has us "humans" at the top of the food chain, the oceans have their own advanced lifeforms that developed on the ocean floor. These lifeforms could easily look like the traditional greys... they kind of remind me of some of the weirder undersea life with their flimsy bodies and giant black eyes.... but then, they don't seem to glow like many other deep sea creatures so maybe my theory is all wrong.... but it could have been a cool explanation for where ufo's come from! Instead of traveling from some far away galaxy, they just traveled from the ocean floor. Can you imagine the day we finally explore the deepest sea floors, and to our surprise there is a thriving civilization there of intelligent sea creatures? Just a fun thought....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
And what is it that we can learn from knowing that Aliens live in our deepest waters?

I will tell you, that life (somewhat like ourselves) can survive where there is no Oxygen or very little Oxygen so when we explore space to look for what we need to survive and we don't find it ......it doesn't mean that other life similiar to us can survive there.

Many Planets/Moons has the life within them that has been terraformed. And I will even go as far to tell you that to do this they collect supplies from this Planet load them from docking areas under the deepest of our waters and ship them offworld.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

well thanks! i'll take my lazy self to another thread. your hands are sweaty anyways.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

No problem.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I too have always been interested in USO reports.It seems to me the best places for aliens to hide is in our oceans.

I remember watching "The Abyss"(1989),and thinking that it all made sense,that aliens could live under the oceans.

Great thread.Flagged!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightFantastic
Have you seen this rather good USO thread from SkyFloating? www.abovetopsecret.com...

The sheer number of USO reports on that thread from naval officers, submariners, ships captains etc.. realy is a bit of an eyeopener - Carl Feindt also makes some realy interesting comments in this video.

Interview with Carl Feindt ~ the UFO/Water connection.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Great thread. I wonder if we'd hear about more USO sightings if we knew more about the Oceans then we do the Moon.......

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join