It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Submerged Objects ~ USOs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hollow Earth...

Base Point?

"Lucifer" lives and controls the world....

[edit on 16-6-2010 by LosTNForGotteNWayS]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well, I can tell you a little of what I know.

What you call USO are the same as what you call UFO's they are as you should know air and water ships.

There are many Alien Species that live beneath our waters. As I was told on one of my visits:

We are safe and secure there is no equipment made on Earth that can reach us, as you can see we are in your waters in the DEEPEST of your waters.

With the Earth being over 70% water they can enter and exit anywhere they choose.

Two locations I have suggested to look is the Mariana Trench area and the Puerto Rican Trench area for these are just some of our deepest waters but they are also close by to the Bermuda and the Dragon's Triangle.

There are ships all throughout our skies but mostly unseen until they slow because they just move to quickly for our eyes or camera's to catch.

I have seen where they collect materials of all types from all over Earth and they load the ships for offworld there) They can survive there because on our land there is to much Oxygen in our atmosphere.

Yes, life does exist that doesn't need what we need to survive....what you, your parents, and your parents - parents have been taught is not what really is.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I also had another comment/ question. If Atlantis is real, what is the possibility that these USO's are from there? What if Atlantis is actually something extraterrestrial. I know it's far out there to think about, but so is ships reaching incredible speeds underwater.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
As well as my father having a close encounter, an ex brother in law told me a story when I was a young teen in the 1970's. He said when he was in the US Navy aboard a ship, he was with others top deck in the evening. Suddenly the ocean lit up just off the side of the ship, and a huge brightly lit "dome" started rising out of the water. No sooner it dropped below the surface and vanished. he told me he was scared at the time.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Look at how they covered this up for all these decades come on already you know as well as I that all you need to do is put truth with non truth's and two different human personalities and it's 2010 talking about same crap different day.

Talk about moving slow my God already ..... I heard of waking slowly but humans are in a drugged state and can't get it together yet.

I for the life of me can't figure out why the world waits for the USA to say yeah! it's real.

There are so many experiencers right here on this site that have been willing to share freely with you knowledge and happenings but they are ignored and belittled.

Shame you might learn something.

As with everything most can't tell a liar from one telling truths, shame real shame

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I believe USOs and UFOs are real but I do not believe they are ALIENS. I am convinced they are man-made.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

I believe a very small % of them are not man-made. Some however are obviously ours (Black Triangles for one are ours IMO)

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

I wonder which ones are not man-made. By the way I'm not saying there is no life out there. lol. Just thought I should clarify that before someone says something. Good day.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
My uncle lives near a beach, and he has lots of fishermen friends. They tell him stories where they have seen orbs coming out of the sea, disk shaped craft (UFO's) below their ships like if they were on the air, and stuff like that.

There's also a rumored underwater alien "base" in that city, practically everyone in the city knows about it, some take it as a joke some swear by it, its like a local urban legend. And why was this rumor started? because people say the aliens that live in that base deflect hurricanes that are about to hit the city. For example, there have been hurricanes that the city is expecting to hit in 20 mins, and suddenly they completely change course.

This is in Mexico, in a city with a beach in the gulf of Mexico, near the USA. So yeah, I believe...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Awesome thread here last year on USO's

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think the most famous witness has to be Christopher Columbus eh?

S&F for keeping the subject up!

edit- LightFantastic had my link first page. I missed it.

[edit on 6/16/2010 by howmuch4another]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

Good point.

The earliest USO sighting was by Christopher Columbus: www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder if all those "misappropriated" funds the pentagon "misappropriated" went into funding underwater bases with the advent of satellite technology. Didn't Rummy like, lose, something around 600 billion dollars?

Cause, effect, or coincidence?

In my tin-foil hat mind, it makes perfect sense, as satellite imaging progresses, the military would be forced to take their covert ops below ground - or - below the ocean away from prying satellite eyes.

Just my .02

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
And also, AUTEC (Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center) has been rumored to be an Underwater Area 51. There is no proof of this, its just rumor though.

Here is an interesting take on AUTEC: aboutfacts.net...

AUTEC

What is AUTEC? AUTEC stands for the Atlantic Undersea Test And Evaluation Center. This may not mean much to the average person out there. Let me explain. AUTEC is a government facility that deals with undersea testing. I am sure most of you have heard of Area 51, but in case you haven't, that is another government facility that is top secret and is said to house top secret aircraft and ufos. Why do I mention this? The reason that I had to mention Area 51 is that AUTEC is said to be the Area 51 of the ocean. Many people believe that not only are there new types of undersea craft being tested there, but that there are also ufos and usos there. Usos are unidentified submerged objects and are thought to be ufos that are under the water.

Thoughts?

Hey, you never know.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by -Blackout-]

You may find this video interesting. This guy mentions the AUTEC base repeatedly and also talks about the USO/UFO craft that both ETs and the Govt use to travel to these bases. He also talks about the locations and entrances. May be worth a look.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Thank you for that. Gonna watch that video for sure once i get some time.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

No problem! Please come back and let me know your thoughts on this vid, and the information that is shared within.

GeminiSky

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lisa12

Actually we started the 5th world back in 2007 with the appearance of the Blue Star Kachina via comet Hollmes.

USO's are interesting and what a perfect place to hide than under the ocean. We have yet have had technology reach far below without being crushed.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

That is a very good point.

We need to put as much into Ocean exploration as we do Moon exploration. I'd like to know what is in my backyard first.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
These claims come from seamen who have been at sea for too many days. Spending too much time in the sun. And too many weeks away from the calming effects of women. The tales they tell are not too different from the sea tales of monsters pulling ships down to Davy Jones’s locker.

I’m glad we are on this topic. It gives me the courage to bring up an equally important parallel topic.

UCO’s

Unidentified Closet Objects

I keep hearing rumors of people have opening the door only to have an object come flying out. But there never seems to be any video it happening. It must be a cover up. One day there will be a fuzzy Youtube video proving the existence of UCO’s.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

OK, "Blackout"- YOU are talking too much. It is none of your business, what is happenning under the earths oceans. So- forget anything you've seen, and just be quiet- for your own good, eh?? (Jus Kitten!!
)

I've never seen a USO- but have seen TWO UFO's while acting as "pilot in command". Good Post!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
maybe the oil spill is to declare war for those aliens that are under the ocean..... and us.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join