It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians and the "transparent mirror"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The effect is one that comes from overlaying this “transparent mirror” and so obviously, this is an effect which is generated through the use of technology. But the effect is so bizarre. For those of you who have never seen this, here is Mona Lisa the reptilian

Now, here is another effect from overlaying the image upon itself in the same manner with the image from the Last Supper. Please note that Jesus now appears to be a reptile humanoid wearing a space suit

Note also the youtube comments on these clips. The poster on the Mona Lisa clip says

Son historias o leyendas, que nos hablan de una especie de reptiles bipedos avanzados, que han vivido con la sociedad humana desde los inicios de nuestra historia, haciéndose pasar como humanos, ocupando los puestos mas importantes del poder. En algunos tiempos les llamaban demonios, o dioses, ahora se les denomina extraterrestres. Existe mucho material de esto en la historia del arte. Saludos

Translated this says: They are stories/histories or legends, which we are told about an advanced species of bipedal reptiles that have lived with human society since the beginnings of our history, making themselves pass as humans, ocupying the most important positions of power. En some ages they were called demons, or gods, now they are referred to as extraterrestrials. Much material exists about this in the history of art. Salutations.

This is uncannily strange, and could be related to "mirror painting". I didn’t think much of it having seen only the Last Supper version, but when I found the Mona Lisa one I thought I would juxtapose these to present this in a new light. You might have seen one of these , or both, but not juxtaposed and framed like this. If you haven’t seen either of these before then I hope I just blew your mind

[edit on 16-6-2010 by dragonsmusic]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Wow...the image below Jesus is what they really look like.
also seen here in a debate between Al Gore and his opponent (made with pentagrams)
webspace.webring.com...

The one in the Jesus pic would definately be disturbing. I guess it depends on how watered down their gene pool is. I really do believe they condition us.
SoBe
Geico
V (visitors)
Conan (James Earl Jones Snake King)
Species
Nike Commercial (football player with reptilian skin and super human speed)
Many other reptilian themes in media

Asian Sumarai

Enemy Mines Lou Gosset
unrealitymag.com...

They know they cant hide it much longer. I just hope they dont kill us all because they can do it.

However they might not have to try too hard to hide because it is so absurd. 99.7% couldn't and wouldn't believe it

[edit on 16-6-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Wow...the image below Jesus is what they really look like.
also seen here in a debate between Al Gore and his opponent (made with pentagrams)
webspace.webring.com...

The one in the Jesus pic would definately be disturbing. I guess it depends on how watered down their gene pool is. I really do believe they condition us.
SoBe
Geico
V (visitors)
Conan (James Earl Jones Snake King)
Species
Nike Commercial (football player with reptilian skin and super human speed)
Many other reptilian themes in media

Asian Sumarai

Enemy Mines Lou Gosset
unrealitymag.com...

They know they cant hide it much longer. I just hope they dont kill us all because they can do it.

However they might not have to try too hard to hide because it is so absurd. 99.7% couldn't and wouldn't believe it

[edit on 16-6-2010 by superluminal11]

People will easily accept a race of demonic beings cast out of heaven and sent to earth to torment man and rule the planet because it comes from the Bible. But not if the stories come from African and Native American cultures and other cultures across the world.

These videos are baffling to me. WTF are those images doing there?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Its a stretch of the imagination. Quite a big one.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Agree with Xenyphadin. Pure coïnsidence.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Can anyone with anyone tell me how i can creates the mirror image?

Is it as simple as making a copy of an image, mirroring it, and messing with the opacity??

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Might as well start a thread called "Photoshopped pictures confirms existence of aliens"

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well it certainly is strange. I didn't think much of the last supper pic but the mona lisa one was very weird. Usually I would say its just a trick of the photo shopping but we all know Da Vinci loved to hide things in his pictures.

Nice find

For any info on this subject feel free to check out and add to my thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Thom-
Agree with Xenyphadin. Pure coïnsidence.

I could understand claiming tampering, but not coincidence. Coincidence?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Might as well start a thread called "Photoshopped pictures confirms existence of aliens"

While photoshopped pictures are abundant, they are passed off as being real and the tampering is hidden.
What's been done to these images is not only obvious, but it's shown clearly by the people using the technique. You can't just say "photoshop" on this one , person, and expect it to apply in the same way it does to the other examples of when it's done.
You might as well start a post called "throw everything into the same basket even if said things are as different as chalk and cheese"

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I don't usually see these types of things and honestly I don't see anything in the Mona Lisa. The other one, I saw it instantly and it was weird, possible coincidence. This is what image popped in my head when I saw the second video...There is another pic that is better but I am having a hard time finding it.

reptilians

Sorry don't have time to load to media.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I don't usually see these types of things and honestly I don't see anything in the Mona Lisa. The other one, I saw it instantly and it was weird, possible coincidence. This is what image popped in my head when I saw the second video...There is another pic that is better but I am having a hard time finding it.

reptilians

Sorry don't have time to load to media.

Interesting, mblah. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I wonder what version of photoshop they had back then

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

flip the horizon of the image and transparency

you come up with some nice effects

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I always figured that there was much, much more to the old masters than met the eye. In my opinion, the following video is better than the ones shown above by OP (no offence OP - I did enjoy looking at both vids btw...) Reason being is that you can start to see the level to which imagery may have been deliberately incorporated into his paintings. There are no pre-formed conclusions; it's about YOU deciding what you can see.

In my humble opinion, the fact that Da Vinci was an immense genius shines through in this video; it seems that his prowess with mathematics and geometry was directly transferred to his painting, to a greater degree than previously known. Some of the hidden imagery is troubling to say the least. Was Da Vinci a member of the original Illuminati, or is that a misconception from the works of (non-genius) Dan Brown...?

Anyway, without further ado....

Baphomet...? Pyramidian architecture..? Snarling demon-like wraiths..? ET Christ..? Bucky Ball on steroids....?!

Let me know what you think.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5142f3f55c31.jpg[/atsimg]

Humansss, sso ssilly they are.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Adobe should be happy.

Their software is able to see through the cloaks of our evil reptile overlords; whose technology is based off of applying a mirrored image to their bodies. Along with grainy Youtube videos, we'll be unstoppable!

While it does look kind of cool (The Mona Lisa one in particular is actually made prettier by adding this effect), leaping to the conclusion that it proves the existence of reptile aliens is funny.

Even if it claimed to be a portrait of an Alien without adding to the effect, it wouldn't necessarily be true. I've seen velvet picture of unicorns sold by the side of the road, but it doesn't mean they exist.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

Ok, Noah, thanks for the reply. The video you posted outlines the math involved with DaVinci's work and IMHO, makes this even more weird.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

MikeboydUS, nice.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayson
Adobe should be happy.

Their software is able to see through the cloaks of our evil reptile overlords; whose technology is based off of applying a mirrored image to their bodies. Along with grainy Youtube videos, we'll be unstoppable!

While it does look kind of cool (The Mona Lisa one in particular is actually made prettier by adding this effect), leaping to the conclusion that it proves the existence of reptile aliens is funny.

Even if it claimed to be a portrait of an Alien without adding to the effect, it wouldn't necessarily be true. I've seen velvet picture of unicorns sold by the side of the road, but it doesn't mean they exist.

Mayson, lol.
The Mona Lisa one does look prettier as you say. Those lizard like eyes seem lovely to me and it makes me wonder about why I have so much past experience with women who were rather beautiful but somewhat crazy and/or evil

I'm not suggesting it's evidence. I'm just saying it's far beyond synchronicity. It's a message being sent, either from the artist's own reptilian brain or from some force that is unseen, or DaVinci did it consciously. I don't know, just seems interesting to me.

And DaVinci never did any unicorns on velvet , to my knowledge

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join