It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zecharia Sitchin says he's willing to stake everything he's written

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
When they get this test done, I'd like to know the results of tests on the Coneheads of Peru - and elsewhere.
THey have done tests on King Tut to determine who is father wast.
Now I'd like to know how that tests compares to the other 2.

Some of the Egyptian Pharaohs had very long skulls.
The Oh-Zone
And then I'd like them to compare all those tests to the Royals of today as well as to people who are RH negative.

Do you think that they would ever tell us the truth on the matter, if they did that?

They have a reputation for withholding any info that disturbs the status quo.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by OhZone]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM

Basically what you're expecting us to believe is that you know all about Aramaic language and Hebrew language and Sumarian Cuniform language so much better than Professor Sitchin ? A bold postulation to make.

Bold?

Seems ridiculously timid to me, in comparison to a poster that refers to a fraud like Sitchin as "professor."

Sitchin is able to understand these ancient languages because he is a member of a tribal minority who even to this day continue to use Cuniform and Sumarian language on a dayly basis.

Dream on. Nobody alive uses cuneiform "on a daily basis."

It couldn't even be read prior to around 1800.

What did Jews do before that, and how did they learn to use cuneiform afterwards?

And, oh, by the way, Sumerian was not a Semitic language, Akkadian was. That's why we can translate Sumerian today. The Akkadians, once they conquered Sumer, translated it and they spoke a Semitic language which was related to Hebrew (and many other Semitic languages that were already known when Sumer was first discovered.)

The dictionary that you refer to is most probably in the wrong.

Yeah, right. That makes sense.

The dictionaries and lexicons left behind by the Akkadians were wrong, but Sitchin is right.

Typical Sitchinista. An utter disregard for education and a slavish devotion to a lying con man - it's the only way many people can feel important, the only way they can ever feel like they are "in on" something about which the vast majority of people have no clue.

Modern "Hebrew" is actually not Hebrew at all, since it is actually a European language called "Yiddish".

Right. That's why the Russians banned Hebrew and imposed Yiddish on Russian Jewry, because they are the same language?

The Soviet authorities considered the use of Hebrew "reactionary" since it was associated with both Judaism and Zionism, and the teaching of Hebrew at primary and secondary schools was officially banned by the Narkompros (Commissariat of Education) as early as 1919, as part of an overall agenda aiming to secularize education (the language itself didn't cease to be studied at universities for historical and linguistic purposes[46]). The official ordinance stated that Yiddish, being the spoken language of the Russian Jews, should be treated as their only national language, while Hebrew was to be treated as a foreign language.[47] Hebrew books and periodicals ceased to be published and were seized from the libraries, although liturgical texts were still published until the 1930s. Despite numerous protests,[48] a policy of suppression of the teaching of Hebrew operated from the 1930s on. Later in the 1980s in the USSR, Hebrew studies reappeared due to people struggling for permission to go to Israel (refuseniks). Several of the teachers were imprisoned, for example, Ephraim Kholmyansky, Yevgeny Korostyshevsky and others responsible for a Hebrew learning network connecting many cities of USSR.

Source: Wiki

What made the Annunaki of Sumaria so important is in that they were descended from a race of giants [nephilim] who ruled the pre-flood Earth. The flood [described in the Bible] destroyed all of them except a few. These few surviving Annunaki [nephilim] tried to re-establish their civilization. We are the out growth from their efforts to restore what the flood destroyed.

Even Sitchin would laugh at the above.

Ergo, I'm wasting my time. Again.

Harte

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Are the test results in yet??

I guess they are and were quickly covered up by TPTB probably.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

Originally posted by The_Seeker
Well after reading the following Document by Johathan Gray I have found that my view on Sitchin has certainly changed.

www.beforeus.com...

I think Gray is as shonky as Sitchin Seeker

I followed your link and got as far as Gray raving on about the bible and how dangerous the theory of evolution is, I didnt bother reading anymore after that

-then did a search here on him and he didnt get a good rap

[edit on 20-6-2010 by lifecitizen]

Guess I will have to do a bit more research on him as well. Thanks for the pointer. I will see what I can find.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join