It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zecharia Sitchin says he's willing to stake everything he's written

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

ya man exactly
thats pretty much the way I see it
a person has to use multiple sources because this is a tricky puzzle
but I think there appears to be a reasonable explanation

fortunately
we have the internet
where you can't believe everything you read
so it is all buyer beware
but a person can still make progress on it
if he is carefull

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

idk if you could tell maybe i've taken you wrong but were on the same side of the fence

reply to last reply: well i dont jus use the internet i've got the holy bible, the satanic bible, and the book of the law sittin i front of ym chair at home...and believe it or not but first page of the bible in genesis the bible admits there is more then one god FIRST PAGE!

[edit on 15-6-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I hope he has the cojones to admit he is wrong then. but that would be a first because no one who makes these kind of claims ever admits to being wrong

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Totalstranger]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

Dream on. If the test is actually done and it does not confirm his "theories," he will promptly cry: "Conspiracy!" and sell more books than ever.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

actually idk why the test has to be done anyway the evidence is all around the man is right!

missing link in the evolution theory, our technology has significantly increased since roswell, and the crystal skulls havent been all found yet and its already evident ancient man couldnt have created the crystal skulls...heres a thought did anyone ever stop to think maybe the reason for the chem trails is to turn the sky into a giant tv screen so that when the skulls are put together everyone can see the information hidden within them?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I had a european woman tell me about her visitations years ago
she wasn't the type in my opinion, to create so many details that later I would find were all elements that these annunaki and nephilim
are famous for

she sure didn't do any reasearch or reading that wasn't her thing
and she was too accurate to have made it up.

the word An ANcestor ANgel ANt atlANtis atlANtic satAN etc
don't get me started on the godess Bau ot Ninuta

and oh yeah
those decended- from -heaven- to- rule -by divine -rite -royalty- types
came by their corporate sociopathy honestly
the bustards

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

here's the thing imo satan is actually Ea and god is ea and enki's father anu but in the bible b/c it wants you to believe in one god everything good that any alien done gets contributed to one god which is anu anything bad that happens gets contributed to ea or satan why? b/c ea if you remember and his son thought they belonged in control ea being the first son...also you can compare the greek and roman mythologies and get better pictures of the puzzle

when ea/enki/and anu drew lots that is kinda resemblant of poseidon,zeus and hades drawing lots ea got africa which was souther most of the known world in sumeria and hades got the underworld anu went back to the home planet which was in the sky's (heavens) and enki remained in control on all earth poseidon stayed on earth!

cant 100% compare but it all goes together in one way or other!

anu ea,enki's father! also god!

[edit on 15-6-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So Daniken and this guys beliefs are different?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I did the same thing basically
I really would like any usefull info
but the test in the OP
won't change the 200 ton stone I mentioned
or the versions of Cayce
or the native myths in N america
or the other myths or ENOCH (now he is interesting)
or the myths you mentioned

still we'll see about the DNA
the mytochonrial (sp?) DNA tests show one Mother about 270,000 years ago ( if i recall correctly)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
here's the biggest lesson i think i've found whats above aliens (gods) NATURE why? because without nature aliens or humans or animals and plants for that matter could not exist! nature is life and nature is death everything else is in between!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

we can not move a two hundred ton stone today
period

Would you care to rephrase that? Period?
www.traderscity.com...
www.nmtcranes.co.uk...

Machines don't count you say? OK.

[edit on 6/15/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

u hate his work, why have u even botherd to make an comment here then

Oh and another Phage back in the past every slave had health problems, the same health problems we have today, and you are comparing that with those links,

Right so that guy only did for the attention, he wanted i doubt his still works like that, do to the health problems he might be haveing.

we can not move a two hundred ton stone today period

I agree with this statement more then yours, cause you will always agree with the mainstream science.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

As much as id like to believe your right are technology follows a pattern each discovery building on the next. There was no magic leap.As for the crystal skulls they turned out to be forgeries. they were made using jewelers instruments and shown they were created in the industrial age. Using the same methods used to cut and polish diamonds.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

I agree with this statement more then yours, cause you will always agree with the mainstream science.

please explain :

gottwald ak850

yup - 850 ton capacity mobile crane - its ballast block = 206 tons thats larger than the mass you claim ` cannot be lifted period `

link   

Originally posted by Danbones

we can not move a two hundred ton stone today
period

Actually, we can move far more than that. What an odd statement?

I worked on a construction project at a Monsanto Plant in the 1970's where we built an entire structure, separate from the rest of the plant and moved it into place on rails. It was basic caveman stuff except done with an accuracy of under an eighth inch. Huge counterweights weighing more than you suggest were used to remove the weight and it was rolled into place. Snapped together just like a Lego.

link   
Well, what we've got here is a man who is almost 90 years old putting everything on a claim and his reputation.

I don't know about you guys, but doesn't that sound at least a LITTLE significant?

I mean - maybe he believes himself...

But seriously - what does he have to lose? The guy made a career out of his interpretation of what the Sumerians were talking about and he's on his way out. Why would he perpetuate a lie at this point???

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

The crane we used was brought in on five railroad cars. The owner painted it while he sat there at full pay for months. He tried to sell it to me in fact. He retired. His counterweights were likely in the hundreds of tons each. It only took a stack of four to lift the structure which was easily into the thousands of tons. Just needed to get the weight off enough to roll it on in.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

What a woefully ignorant statement.

The ancients most certainly could move 200 ton and larger objects. The Lateranense Obelisk, weighing 230 tons, was moved by the Romans 1200 miles Egypt to Rome in the 4th century AD.

The Grand Menhir Brise in France weighed (when whole) 330 tons.

The Western Stone of the Western Wall in Jerusalem weighs 570 tons.

The Thunder Stone moved by Catherine the Great from Finland to Russia is estimated to have weighed 1500 tons.

In modern times, we are able to lift objects much larger than 200 tons. The cranes at Dry Dock 12 at the Newport News Shipping Yards (where the 100,000+ ton Nimitiz-class aircraft carriers were built) are capable of lifting 900 tons.

Here is a list of buildings, all weighing more than 2000 tons, that were moved whole.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
But seriously - what does he have to lose?

Nothing. Consider the comments already posted in this thread...

Originally posted by antar
Tests can be fudged.

For me his life's works do not in any way become solidified or invalidated by this test.

For his believers, even if Sitchin is proven wrong it will prove him right. They will generate all sorts of special pleading, excuses and rationalizations about how the test proves Sitchin's theories right. If the test come back negative, it is not because Sitchin is wrong, it will be because the powers-that-be are covering it up.

Originally posted by impaired
Why would he perpetuate a lie at this point?

You are oversimplifying matters, presenting a false dichotomy. It is not a choice between either he is telling the truth or he is lying. In his mind, he believes his theory to be the truth. He is wrong, but that does not mean he is intentionally hoaxing or lying.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

if you havent yet watch 10,000 b.c. fourth kind is good to they use actual video footage in that movie! the cop cruiser video shows a ufo about to hover over that womans house!

lol!!

if you watch the blue-ray release of the forth kind, you will see at the end, they state the movie is completely fictional... especially the 'actual' footage they used

don't believe me??

Charlotte Milchard ... Abbey Tyler (uncredited)
www.imdb.com...

none of the footage in the movie was real

on topic, as far as Sitchin's translations of Sumarian text... he just claims that the previous translations were wrong and this is how he views them... is that not possible? considering its a 4,000 year old language, maybe the original translators had it wrong.

and if you put it in context of all the other ancient civilizations talking about the same gods. someone built the pyramids all over the world, the mystery being exactly who and how.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by kalisdad]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join