It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Seen This UFO/USO video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I came across this and thought I'd ask if anyone knows anything about it. Looks real, but who knows anymore?

www.youtube.com...

MOD NOTE:

(This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Please read: Starting a New Thread?

[edit on June 15th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

I thought it looked fake. But like you said who knows?

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Sasky]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
That was abhorrently fake.

blatant use of CGI.

Remain Vigilant.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
it is fake iv'e seen the video of how they filmed it . cant find it atm sorry

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnydavx
it is fake iv'e seen the video of how they filmed it . cant find it atm sorry

If you can find this ASAP it would be much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Fake.

No way could the camera operator know it would fly directly overhead, so how did he anticipate it?

Fake.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I agree it looks fake. So I will have to go with Hoax on this one as well.

The last part where it is above, it's movement is consistent with CGI objects movement.

Also, I may add, this is totally inconsistent with the Flying Saucer I saw with my own eyes.

The inconsistency is the way it moved. The CGI fake moves with changing speeds, and almost seems to be dragged quickly across the screen.

The UFO I saw in real life, moved perfectly smoothly, and appeared to roll across the sky (Rather than being "Dragged or drug").

I don't know if that will make sense to anyone but oh well, it's my 1 cent.

I'll try to help find the video that debunks it.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyshouldI trustyou2619
I came across this and thought I'd ask if anyone knows anything about it. Looks real,
but who knows anymore?

This is the information about this video at your request. First of all the video is a FAKE.

This footage created by graphic designer Lucas Hinzmann from Argentina, the UFO is
a CGI animation. The hoax was revealed after the video was uploaded on Youtube and
caused stir in a local tv station, it was Lucas Hinzman himself who made the revelation
after a big dispute with another guy named Ariel Arute aka arucordoba who claimed
he was the real videographer and the UFO was real, Lucas argued Ariel Arute was lying
just to be famous and presented how, when and with whom the footage was created.

According to Lucas Hinzmann he and several friends created the video and made the
farse for a project they were going to present in the Faculty where they were studying.
They thought it would be a good idea to make a UFO footage just like those fake videos
of the recent viral campaigns on the Internet. They choose the place (Las Rosas) and
made the acting the most convincing they could like an ocasional incident. Once the
video was recorded by Lucas Hinzmann who used his own videocamera Lucas made the
CGI UFO with 3d max.

But Lucas couldn't resist the temptation and uploaded the video to YouTube just for
fun, the results were expected and the video caused stir in the Internet but mostly in
their own place in Argentina where the television station started a serach to find the
witnesses involved in this incident. When the boys realized this was out of control they
decided not to talk to anyone and to hide in their anonymity.

Since the alleged UFO witnesses were missing and the tv station was increasing the
search making inquiries all around this guy named Ariel Arute aka arucordoba saw the
opportunity to be famous and presented himself to the tv station claiming he was the
actual videographer of the footage but didn't want to reveal the identity of the other
friends claiming he was protecting them. Lucas Hinzman got very upset when he
watched the tv show with his video and the false videographer Ariel Arute so he
decided to publish the whole truth about the footage with details and names, this
resulted in a big scandal on television.

Lucas Hinzmann made the revelation on the Internet with this words: arucordoba stole
my video, I was on tv, see to not believe. I made the 3d video of the UFO so don't steal
my work!! I'm the only creator of this, if anyone wants to see it just search for Lucas
Hinzmann in the Facebook.

At this time the video uploaded to YouTube by Lucas Hinzmann was copied and
uploaded to many places on the Internet. This mess forced the tv station to make an
update presenting the new revelations confirming the video was a fake. This was the
end of the story.

And now meet Lucas Hinzmann, graphic designer and CGI creator from Argentina.

Also here.

Meet Ariel Arute aka arucordoba who made Lucas to reveal the truth.

The original video uploaded to Youtube by Lucas Hinzmann on November 9, 2009

The TV show in Argentina discussing the footage of the alleged UFO over Las Rosas
in Cordoba.

Finally the original webpage where the whole story was discussed revealing the fake
mentioning names, how and where including replies from the involved and the videos.
The name of the tv show is Los Expedientes Secretos (The XFiles) with host Lagarto
Guissardi.
NOTE: Unfortunately the webpage is in spanish, I made some translations in my report
but the information is all there. Click on the following link.

www.taringa.net...[ver-para-NO-creer].html

[edit on 16-6-2010 by free_spirit]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Due to the information given in this post, this thread is being moved to the HOAX forum.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There are perhaps actual UFOs caught in the related column
to the right.
Top of the list when I checked:
www.youtube.com...

It has palm trees like the HAITI faker but there is definitely
something giving off a bright light.

Clue, if you know how to the electricity there is not much power to make
a spark, static is in the air everywhere.

Sparks can be made in the ether as well.
Brave on.

new topics

top topics

join