It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf Oil Spill Was An Inside Job

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Could the catastrophic Gulf of Mexico oil rig explosion be part of a larger scheme to "reform" the energy industry, just as the Obama administration has "reformed" healthcare, banking and automobile manufacturers? Worse, is "cap and trade"—possibly the worst legislation ever penned—the ultimate endgame behind this spill, which they are now capitalizing upon? The first red flag receiving virtually no attention is that Halliburton (of Dick Cheney fame) had finished a cementing process only 20 hours prior to Deepwater Horizon erupting in flames. Lawsuits have already been filed, with Reuters reporting on April 29, "Halliburton improperly and negligently performed its job in cementing the well, increasing the pressure at the well and contributing to the fire, explosion and resulting oil spill." As a result, a high-pressure pocket of deep oil 30,000 feet beneath the ocean floor erupted with the force of a gigantic, non-stop fire hose. A surviving worker on the rig, John Kersey, said it sounded "like a war zone" as alarms were triggered, electricity shorted out, and flames shot 300 feet into the air. The inferno-like blaze could be seen 35 miles away.

CONNECTIONS

Suspicions arise when an ownership paper trail is followed. Halliburton subcontracted for a company named Transocean, which leased and operated Deepwater Horizon for British Petroleum (BP). Transocean is a subsidiary of Sonat Inc., which merged with the El Paso Corporation (EPC) in March 1999. Douglas Foshee, EPC's chairman, president and CEO, was hired away from Halliburton. The interim CEO prior to his arrival was Ronald Kuehn of Sonat. Another previous CEO of EPC was William Wise, who served with Cheney on the influential National Petroleum Council. EPC was the largest single contributor from Texas for Bush-Cheney's 2000 presidential campaign. Similarly, Wise helped Cheney raise $8 million for the National Republican Senatorial Committee. These incestuous relationships aren't limited to the GOP. Barack Obama and his Chicago crime network expect to reap handsome profits in the future. Step No. 1 in this process began with Chicago's Joyce Foundation, which had John Ayers (brother of terrorist William Ayers) on its board. Another board member was then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama. The Joyce Foundation created the Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX), which in turn received financing from Franklin Raines, former head of Fannie Mae, a prime mover in our recent housing market collapse and economic recession. Of vital importance is CCX's role as the sole "carbon trading system" under Obama's cap-and-trade bill. CCX would act as a quasi-stock market to buy and sell energy emission allowances. Richard Sandor, CCX founder, estimated a $10 trillion potential for this easily manipulated market.

BILDERBERG INFLUENCE

With that much money at stake, a host of high rollers enter the picture. Namely, one company with a huge ownership interest in CCX is Generation Investment Management (GIM), whose chairman is former Vice President Al Gore. Four other GIM founders include Henry Paulson, David Blood, Mark Ferguson and Peter Harris—all of Goldman Sachs. Not surprisingly, Goldman Sachs purchased 10 percent of CCX in 2006. One other individual on CCX's board of directors is the controversial Maurice Strong, a New Age occultist with direct ties to the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds. Since Goldman Sachs has now become part of the equation, we next need to examine its non-executive chairman, Peter Sutherland, who formerly filled the same role at BP, the company at the center of this debacle. As the third-largest global energy company in existence, BP has four direct links to Bilderberg: former CEO John Brown, chairman Carl Henric Svanberg, chief executive Tony Hayward and Sutherland. In addition, Sutherland formerly served as the World Trade Organization's director general, EU commissioner and chairman of the European Trilateral Commission. This background information is important because the top recipient of BP donations during the 2008 presidential campaign was Obama. Similarly, the second highest political action committee contributing to a political candidate in 2008 was Goldman Sachs. The beneficiary of their largess: Obama. Undoubtedly, one of Obama's primary big government missions is to enact cap-and-trade legislation. To implement this plan, influential decision makers such as Robert Rubin, Larry Summers, Paul Volcker and Timothy Geithner are all members of the financial mafia. In this vein, David Mayer Rothschild stressed that last year's Copenhagen environmental summit was "an attempt to establish a world government." Likewise, AFP editor Jim Tucker reported on March 24, 2007 that General Lord Guthrie, director of N.M. Rothschild & Sons, said political leaders should "address the global climate crisis with a single voice, and impose rules that apply worldwide." The Rothschilds have spent huge amounts of money promoting the global warming hoax. Goldman Sachs is obviously an arm of their empire, whereas BP is among a host of companies in Nathan Rothschild's portfolio.

A TEAM EFFORT

Considering the nature of these prominent players, one factor binds them all together. Cap and trade, via the CCX, will tax carbon-dioxide emissions and generate trillions in revenue. Only a month ago, however, this legislation sat dead in the water with virtually no support from Congress or the American public. But now, with an environmental catastrophe at hand, could it be resurrected and enacted in a way that mirrored President Clinton's counter-terrorism bill following the OKC bombing? Ironically, big oil and global bankers are two of the most ardent supporters of climate change legislation. In this sense, seeming adversaries such as "environmentalist" Gore and BP are on the same team; as are Cheney's Halliburton, Goldman Sachs and Obama's CCX. It should also be noted that prior to their demise, the corrupt Enron Corporation lavished huge amounts of praise on cap and trade legislation. Lastly, if gasoline prices surge this summer due to the Gulf of Mexico spill, one obvious benefactor will be the new green-friendly "smart cars" owned by GM (Government Motors). As AFP goes to press, all containment efforts have failed as millions of gallons of oil continue to gush into the Gulf of Mexico on a weekly basis."

Full Story

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The more information that comes forward about the oil spill in the gulf, the more I believe that BP is covering up a dark conspiracy. Visual images of the oil pipe are being broadcast in excellent high definition imagery. The most stunning thing about the leak, is that it doesn’t appear like the oil had blasted it’s way though the steal pipes, as we where told to believe, but instead the hole was penetrated from the exterior side.

Exam this leak closer and you will find the truth. The leaking holes are quite small, and they are about the same size as large rifle hole. If you look closely at the pipe, there is no shrapnel around the exterior side of the hole, therefore, the shrapnel must be around the interior side of the hole. So, I can only conclude that this was a clean blast from the interior, or a penetration from the exterior side of the pipe. This image allows people to entertain the ideal that this oil leak was created on purpose by extreme terrorist, or a conspiracy for fulfilling a dark agenda for population control.

Furthermore, If in fact NASA has the capability to send a man to the abyss to reach the heaven & the moon, then they can certainly send a man into underwater abyss to plug a leaking hole. Unfortunately, clean up efforts will be hard, but feasible. Instead of dumping more toxic chemicals into the ocean to clean up all of the black crude oil, a natural and more environmentally friendly product can be used….mushrooms! Mushrooms are similar to how a sponge absorbs things, they have pores within that can expand and contract to soak up liquids. They especially work very well in soaking up crude oil, diesel and gasoline.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Halliburton + Obama Reform + Major Corps = Super False Flag Time.

i could beleive it. Nothing surprises me anymore. not in this messed up world.

S&F

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Now the only question is, how does the Oil Spill stack up with 9/11 in terms of biggest conspiracy of all time?

Im thinking the mods here are gonna need to create a new forum titled "Gulf Oil Spill conspiracy" or something of the sort before long

But yeah, nothing really surprises me anymore either.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I've been reluctant to jump into the whole oil spill fiasco, but here's what I've been thinking:

It's a controlled, engineered "disaster."

It was initiated as a distraction for something "they" are trying to slip past us.

It appears horrible enough to keep the attention of the masses for long enough to accomplish whatever it is they need us to not notice. It's going to turn out to be not so bad and life will go on, but it will have served its purpose.

I'm thinking this because the whole situation screams "distraction," but TPTB would not allow anything that could threaten them to take place. It will get bad enough to do sizable amount of damage (it wouldn't draw enough attention to make an effective smoke-screen if it didn't) but "they" are controlling this, and won't allow it to become a threat to them.

$0.02 from the paranoid mind of TheAssociate.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

911 is still top of the charts at the moment but if i can find a link to both this could be the mother of all conspiracys.

Lets see... 911, Oil, Patriot Act, FEMA, $ Executive Orders, Terrorism,..... Then Deepwater, Oil, FEMA, $ Obama Reforms, Executive Orders, Enviromental Terrorism.

That should do it.... Now get to get the MODS to make that new forum

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Step No. 1 in this process began with Chicago's Joyce Foundation, which had John Ayers (brother of terrorist William Ayers) on its board. Another board member was then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama. The Joyce Foundation created the Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX), which in turn received financing from Franklin Raines, former head of Fannie Mae, a prime mover in our recent housing market collapse and economic recession. Of vital importance is CCX's role as the sole "carbon trading system" under Obama's cap-and-trade bill. CCX would act as a quasi-stock market to buy and sell energy emission allowances. Richard Sandor, CCX founder, estimated a $10 trillion potential for this easily manipulated market.

Of course, the fact that Raines patented a "trading mechanism" for carbon credits while at Fannie Mae doesn't add to the suspicions, or does it?

jw

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Sadly, I don't think the general public will give this stuff any credence unless people start dying, or if the theories about what a hurricane could do with it pan out...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
Sadly, I don't think the general public will give this stuff any credence unless people start dying, or if the theories about what a hurricane could do with it pan out...

Marine life and birds etc have already died by the thousands and thousands. Thats not human life, but yeah.

As a side note: Ive read that Sharks are being driven to shore near beaches where people swim due to it. So maybe we'll see some people dying by being eaten by sharks which would be a byproduct of this whole mess.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Well, looks like we got the new forum on the subject, lol

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I for one wasnt sure about the whole conspiracy about this being enginered but now after watching the obama address i think it is very possible if not probable. It seems the obama agenda is clear now. He pushed very hard and adamantly about focusing on cleaner enegries and that this disaster is a prime example of how we no longer have the luxury of sitting back on our dependance on fossil fuels. He even used the word addiction to fossil fuels. I love how the government types always use clever words to spark our psyche to make us see things as either good or bad according to how they describe it. Kinda like when bush used the term axis of evil. That instantly brings back memories of the axis powers of WWII as well as using the word evil to make people instantly see an enemy and thats an easy thing to focus on. So like then now we have clever words like addiction and so on to make us see how wrong all this is and we need to focus and rally together as a nation to overcome our addiction on oil. He even reached way back to WWII and used the example of how we as a nation came together then to overcome shortages in raw materials to build planes and tanks. We as a nation put a man on the moon and we as a nation can over come this.
While i do agree that the inevitable future will not involve fossil fuels but rather cleaner energies simply from the standpoint that we will eventually run out, i am worried that this was a orchestrated disaster with the intent of furthering this governments agenda and push the nation to agreeing with it.
Maybe its just the conspiracist in me and i may be nutty as a loon who knows but it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Edited to add that as one who lives here in the gulf coats area i am also quite worried as to the economi fallout this is going to have here in the immediate and long term future.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by fizzy1]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
EVEN if it wasnt an inside job
this is being used as it was

they are not doing their best to protect nature and lives

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
A growing number of folks I know are saying Halliburton blew it up with help from the MOSSAD/IDF.

I laughed when it was first suggested to me, but there is enough high strangeness and inexplicable weirdness about this (inclusive of every action and every word out of the mouth of Barack Obama) that I will continue to listen and see.

If the Israelis were involved with Halliburton in this catastrophe, then it will likely be recalled as the greatest mistake the Israelis ever made.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Because maybe they just dont care.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I still don't buy the inside job yet. I think they were so far behid at near 100 days past completion with it costing them a million a day they would do anything to get the well started. While the information presented shows a plausible
scenario I'm not convinced.

Also with them burning 4 million barrels, sort of invalidates any carbon tax in my mind.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
Also with them burning 4 million barrels, sort of invalidates any carbon tax in my mind.

The Carbon Tax idea has already collapsed, they couldn't bullsh!t us with lies, so now they might just create a real problem, and somehow say, it's our fault, you know, like we are too energy hungry so they had to drill more holes..... actually, same story as before.

You will bend to our demands...... one way or another!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Was Gulf Oil Spill an Inside Job? is a great article by Victor Thorn of The American Free Press

geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jane_Rogers
Was Gulf Oil Spill an Inside Job? is a great article by Victor Thorn of The American Free Press

geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com...

Fail

If you read my OP, then you would know that what I linked and copy/pasted is exactly what you just linked there

[edit on 15-6-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
To see how corrupt all the gov and corp officials are check out these videos just up on youtube. Very well done if you ask me and really makes a point.

Project Deep Horizon Cut-Throat Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Project Deep Horizon Cut-Throat Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Project Deep Horizon Cut-Throat Part 3
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fizzy1

Oh Know!

Clean energies!

Alternate fuel sources!!

Umm, pardon me for asking, but arent we all asking for these alternatives?

Or are you suggesting big oil and big coal are now our friends?

[edit on 4-8-2010 by justadood]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join