It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "Spheres" - Radnor Forest, Wales U.K. - 3/12/2010

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Hello my friend. We have chatted on Youtube. Nice to see you here too.

On the topic of the footage. It's very interesting, just a shame they couldn't get closer. I just wish I'd had a video camera last year for my sighting - it would have provided the world with categorical proof about orbs.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
this seems to be a very interesting case so far. EasyNow - those APFU interviews are VERY interesting as they go into some theories as to why they tink certain parts of the anatomy are removed (ie tongue, possibly for health of animal) - These mutilations with UFO sightings interest me to no end. If these are UFO's (aliens) doing this, it makes me think they are almost building some kind of biological/mechanical or just biological creature.

I am just so confused as to why they dont just breed their own animals if they are so advanced. Couldnt they build a special ship and raise the animals then mutilate? Its just so odd to me. Then they dump the carcass? Are they growing these creatures in vats of blood? I guess im getting a head of myself, but nonetheless, very interesting and I love your investigations EasyNow- S&F

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

hello ziggy, thanks for the reply my friend ,

yes this is a very interesting case for many different reasons,

the ufo videos are believable but there are some puzzling aspects to them that leave us with many questions that still need to be answered. the mutilation cases that are posted on APFU are certainly interesting to say the least and if they are legitimate , there is something truly bizarre happening there.

i'm no expert on the animal mutilations phenomena but it's my opinion that the mundane explanations like bugs, parasites and scavengers don't fit the profile of the suspect. i have considered the government/military explanation and i can see a motive for why they would do it, but i find that being the reason hard to believe because of the amount of cases and there have only been a few reports that i know of where helicopters were seen in the area at the time of the mutilation.

i think there is some connection to the ufo phenomena and the mutilations but like you say, why don't they just breed their own ? maybe they have been doing this for longer than we think and that's what they prefer.

some speculation on my part would be, they are using the fleshy material to upgrade or change either themselves or us, or it's being used to create something entirely new. i could go on with that speculation but it's just my own personal theory's and i have said to much already LOL

as far as the case being discussed here in this thread, i would say there are alot of unanswered questions here and until more information is found about these people from the APFU organization we should maintain a neutral viewpoint. i don't have enough information to say these people are legit or frauds. the phenomena is real but so are hoaxes.

there is a possibility this could be dis-info and a setup by the secret goverment to try and further discredit the subject. the MI5/MI6 supposedly executed a counter intelligence project to discredit the crop circle phenomena and researchers. if they are willing to go to those lengths then we should expect more of the same.

i plan on sending some correspondence to these folks at APFU and if they reply back i will post what i find out here in this thread. if i don't hear from them , i think we can assume somethings not right about this case.

that's where i am at with it and i wanted you and everyone to know that.

thanks for the reply bro, good to hear from you

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I hadn't emailed them, but did last night. I've asked if there's a point of contact or independent source to support the accounts. I guess we'll see what they say? You could email them yourself?

Listen to the Paracast interview...it's free.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

thanks for letting me know you emailed them, i sent one too
please if you get a reply let us know here in the thread.

since you recommended the show, i will check it out
thanks

[edit on 15-6-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by wmd_2008

so you are saying the witnesses fabricated the report and testimony and are liars ?

are you scared to call them liars ?

nm, i found it...

Google Video Link

[edit on 14-6-2010 by easynow]

Hi easynow. You are more than welcome to watch the footage any time my friend. The ufo orbs are similar to those seen in other vids and there are many types, basically an amber/orange type to the left groups of whites and amber/orange in the centre and a weird triangle arrangement to the right.

I managed to upload the first eleven minutes to ATS Media but they cut it then due to too many minutes, it's much better resolution even though it was a phone lol that I held for 29 mins at 5 in the morning!

Of interest I would point out that towards the latter parts of the footage one can see groups of ufo orbs beginning to cluster. At 28.08 there is clearly some white types clustering and you can see a dark underside to these clusters showing them actually floating in the air just like the amber/orange ones with shadows beneath them in my avatar.

This is another piece of footage on ATS Media that we took of an amber/orange type as we were hiking back along the track.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights

On the topic of the footage. It's very interesting, just a shame they couldn't get closer. I just wish I'd had a video camera last year for my sighting - it would have provided the world with categorical proof about orbs.

Hi there. Hope you are well. It is a shame that I didn't get closer, but after the experience with the ufo orbs five nights earlier I literally was quite happy to keep them at this sort of distance. They never harmed me, it's just when you're surrounded by dozens of same coloured pairs above your head, an angle grinder white type gets within four feet away and a radiant white mother ship buzzes you four times and rains on you some kind of cotton wool substance it sort of seems a bit strange.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

Hi there. Hope you are well. It is a shame that I didn't get closer, but after the experience with the ufo orbs five nights earlier I literally was quite happy to keep them at this sort of distance. They never harmed me, it's just when you're surrounded by dozens of same coloured pairs above your head, an angle grinder white type gets within four feet away and a radiant white mother ship buzzes you four times and rains on you some kind of cotton wool substance it sort of seems a bit strange.

You said you didn't see them often but above you seem to and you didn't get any video when only 4 feet why am I not
by that statement.

Get me a pint of whatever you drink please!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Hey I stated that I was happier five days later keeping my distance. Reason being it literally is so weird getting close to them, you don't think like let's take a mobile phone, turn it to film and start focussing, my life you just stand there absolutely stunned with your hair standing on end and are literally frozen. It is not standard everyday stuff

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Hey I stated that I was happier five days later keeping my distance. Reason being it literally is so weird getting close to them, you don't think like let's take a mobile phone, turn it to film and start focussing, my life you just stand there absolutely stunned with your hair standing on end and are literally frozen. It is not standard everyday stuff

Sorry although I am a SCEPITC I do believe there is life out there some where BUT to claim what you claim and not make the effort to get close and then when you claim you did OH I forgot to film it

I WOULD have went OUT MY WAY to make sure I got the evidence and remember I am the SCEPTIC here! thats why stories like yours JUST DONT WASH!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

wow.
I really wish you had a good camera for that!
lol
That would be crazy! man I would love that...
poor quality but I can tell you were rather close!
You, being someone whos seen them soo close.. in your opinion/feelings/gut..
what do you think they are?

are they in the air or what?
hard to tell what im lookin at.. but cant think of an explanation..

thanks for sharing! weird!
nice catch!

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thats some pretty good footage. I wish tho for once one of these would run out of fuel and fall to the ground so we can see what it is!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gpena
Thats some pretty good footage. I wish tho for once one of these would run out of fuel and fall to the ground so we can see what it is!!!

that'd be nuts.
I often have something like that in my dreams...
these weird little 'drone' type, unmanned flying things buzz around us,
and sometimes we whack them out of the air and they fall to the ground and we study them,
and they dont seem alive, but not quite totally robots either.

I dunno, hmm
weird dreams. lol

edit: yeah this one on ATS is a bit better than the google vid~ lol
media.abovetopsecret.com...

man, wth...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

wow.
I really wish you had a good camera for that!
lol
That would be crazy! man I would love that...
poor quality but I can tell you were rather close!
You, being someone whos seen them soo close.. in your opinion/feelings/gut..
what do you think they are?

thanks for sharing! weird!
nice catch!

Hello Ahmose, I have seen them too in West Midlands, UK. The M.O.D. would love to have you think they are sky lanterns, gas marsh, flares or farmers holding torches, but they are very real -- they appear to be masses of light/energy and they are self-aware.

I have my own beliefs about them: I think they are extraterrestrial lightships. There have been many accounts of people seeing them in crop circles accompanied by "tall, fair haired men with one piece flight suit garments." This was even documented in the documentary "Ships of Light: the Carlos Diaz Experience." All my research has led me to a book called "Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians." There's an audiobook on Youtube.

There is an intricate leyline system in England and at the apex of these leylines is the stone circle Arbor Low, located in Derbyshire (where the footage was shot). We both beelieve that there is some kind of dimensional portal there where these ships of light travel through.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow.....

Thanks for your detailed reply......I've only just now had time to get back to your interesting thread.

I've have a detailed read-through tonight & then consider your idea about contact the group with my questions.

I'll also bring your thread to the attention of a member who has has some knowledge about some of the interesting video effects derived from NV videos & equipment. That member might be able to offer some interesting comments regarding the video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ohh, a sighting in Wales. Gwech!!

Theres been a few over the years, i.e. The Cader Berwen mountins crash (1974.) But too bad I cant get on a P.C. to view the video!

I think some Welsh sightings have lost credibility since some berk phoned the police to report a U.F.O. which later turned out to be the Moon.

Anyway, as far as im aware this was reported in The Paranormal magazine issue 48 June 2010 on page 6,

/quote/ According to UFO reasearcher Phil Hoyle, the incidents have taken place along a 50-mile 'corridor' between Shrewsbury in Shropshire and Powys in Mid-Wales \quote\

the article even says how Phil witnessed sheep being 'laserd' by unidentified beams emanating from Orange lights in the sky.

Other than that, not much else to add.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Here is a great link with lots of photos and maps about the entire area.

Radnor Forest

Interesting things:

~ Ammunition testing site
~ Huge Radio tower on summit operated by Powys and Dyfed Police Authority
~ Ancient sepulchral mound

Sepulchral:
1.Of or relating to a burial vault or a receptacle for sacred relics.
2.Suggestive of the grave; funereal.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join