It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona is now taking it to far

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

THANK YOU, the numbers speak for itself. The job market is low. KEEP THEM OUT TILL THINGS PICK UP.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyvern1111
If the Government can ignore the Constitution that allowed the parents to get over here in the first place, Arizona and all other states should be able to leave the citizenship clause out as they make their laws on immigration that they are trying to enforce.

Originally posted by Seanbomber
That's the wrong answer. The second we start to ignore the constitution is the second we will lose everything. The people can't forget.

You got me …
I strongly believe in the Constitution but I also believe that when it is not enforced, the States have the right to enforce it and it will still remain the Constitution. And if immigration was enforced, there would never be an anchor baby or an amendment needed to allow them to happen.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
OK, I have a question, Now read this very carefully, OK?
When these three POTUS deported these Illegals, what was the status of their American Born Children? Please tell me.

Three Presidents did it, yet we never hear about it
I FOUND THIS TO BE VERY INTERESTING. I WONDER WHY IT WAS NEVER BROUGHT UP. NOW I WONDER WHAT OF THE CHILDREN? YOU KNOW THE CHILDREN THE LIBERALS LIKE TO CRY ABOUT.

What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?
Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.
I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the
deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American
citizens that desperately needed work..

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegals after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million
Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback'. It was
done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs.
It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now...if they could deport the illegals back then - they could sure do it today.

lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation
Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself..
Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes...12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you! And I think their Chilren are too

[edit on 13-6-2010 by guohua]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie56

Thats the most ignorant pompous thing I've heard.. Just because we dont like them.... Are you kidding?! We dont know them personally, its not that we dont like them THEY ARE ILLEGAL U D*MB A$$.... The children are an extention of their illegal parents, THAT MAKES THEM ILLEGAL TOO!! The 14th amendment was writen for people who got citizenship the RIGHT way and had children. Once you become a citizen, then your child has the birth right of a UNITED STATES CITIZEN without having to get a green card or a visa. Ok... its basically stating that two people who are NOT natural born citizens who come to this country and gain citizenship do not have to worry bout their child having to go through classes and all that because they will be born into citizenship the right way!..... Maybe our founding fathers of this country should of been more specific but Im sure they didnt expect this society to be so criminal and self righteous! But common sense will lead you to this conclusion..... My god I learned that in 9th grade! Stop making a big deal about this, it is what it is... children are resilient, they will be ok as long as they are with mommy and daddy. It will do them more harm to be forced into foster care, or to stay with an aunt or grandma... Its healthier to let them see their parents taking care of business and being with them.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

hahahaha troll... your a funny guy... i like how racist you are little jose or maria... i dont know why everyone hates illegals... they are the most hard working people i have ever meet... most of them dont even commit crimes or even try to get noticed by police... there is still that few that messes it up for the rest of them... the kids have no fault that there parents are illegal... I think it would be treason to send our own countryman to another country just because there parents are here illegally....

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

the job market is low??? illegals dont come here to become doctors or lawyers so i dont know what jobs they would be taking away from us... they do the jobs most americans dont want to do in the first place so i dont know why everyone always complains... i never heard an american wake up and say " hey today i am going to apply to pick fruit for 10 to 12 hours a day"!!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There are hospital in Calif that do not give illegal there kids birth certificate until the bill is paid.

And under Calif law this is legal as long as the hospital files the birth certificate with the county recorders office.

Now the illegals can get a copy from the county recorders office as long as they show a valid ID.

But a mexican consulate ID will work so they can get a copy.

Some illegals never find out or do not have a mexican ID and never get a copy of there kids birth certificate.

We in Calif would like to require a valid "US" ID for them to get records from the county records.

This would not stop illegal kids when they turn 18 from coming to the US as citizens. but it would stop the anchor babies scam.

A friend of mine that works as a EMT in a city with a border crossing has had many call to transport pregnant mothers from the border facility straight to the hospital to give birth.

And these are Mexicans that have permission to enter the US

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NLM MOB
reply to post by guohua

hahahaha troll... your a funny guy... i like how racist you are little jose or maria... i don't know why everyone hates illegals... they are the most hard working people i have ever meet... most of them dont even commit crimes or even try to get noticed by police... there is still that few that messes it up for the rest of them... the kids have no fault that there parents are illegal... I think it would be treason to send our own countryman to another country just because there parents are here illegally....

Yes, I've heard it all before, from much more worthy and intelligent people than yourself, I'm A Racist, OK, Big Deal, in your mind and other Illegal lover, Open Boarder lovers and Sanctuary City Lovers, Me and 865 of America is Racist. Boo Hoo, Go cry a river some place else.

And No your not taking back any thing you loss. The key words there are lost.
You'll also notice soon, that politicians like that fat government pay check. They'll either be voted out or to save their arse, change the way they treat Americans.
No, the kids have no say in being born, but they do have the right to stay with mommy and daddy in what every country that is and reapply for their passport or just entry after a back ground check.

Jobs, What jobs do illegals do that Americans wouldn't do?
I didn't see any examples.
Crop picking, is that it? Your a brain dead liberal, I see more legals with the proper work permits than illegals picking crops, and not only that, but most of crop picking as gone the way of the doe doe bird.
I know plenty of janitorial services that hire legal Americans to clean toilets.
There again, you've been to way to many La Rasa meeting.
Come out of your basement, open your eyes and smell the trash you need to take out. Illegals of any race are a plague on our Country and this is not or never will be again your country as part of Mexico.

You lost and Your People Sold You Out, Learn English and Get Over It.
And try filling out your profile, like where are you from and likes and dislikes.
We know your dislikes, anything American, Legal, English Speaking and White.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie56

The above bill will not allow the so called "anchor babies" to be given birth certs, which is a direct violation of the constitution. Again, the hypocracy of the 2 party system is at its best. They say they are all for the constitution, except when they try and skirt it. It is really time to get these types of people out of here and start with good honest people in the government. I dont like the "anchor baby" tactic as much as most others, but, they are still LEGAL citizens of the United States and should be treated with all the rights of such. To skirt around this tactic by not even acknowleding the birth or rights of a rightfully born citizen, to me, is just like treason.

Yes but back in the day of the 14th there were not all these advantages to be taken advantage of as part of a welfare state. What we have these days is the welfare state in effect paying illigals to come here and have kids as well as making the kid a ward of the state to some degree. This is not why we have a 14th amendment. The current set uo amounts to a sort of human trafficking.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join