It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the abortion issue

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
i belive you should only abort if aboslutely nessesary, children do not ask to be born, and if they are brought into an inviroment that is unstable it is not fair on them, prevention is better than cure if alot of people in bad situations, like drug addiction alcoholism, starvation choose to bring a child into the world in that enviroment i belive they are being alot more selfish than sombody who would abort in the same situation, everychild deserves a loving mother and father figure, and stability, to bring them into the world without this is more selfish in my eyes, than aborting

I agree 100%. Prevention is the key. Read this post I made earlier...

Originally posted by yours truely
heh, I think we should forget about the abortion issue and start selective reproduction. What I mean is that people should have to get papers or somthing before they decide to have a baby. It'd be a great way to monitor the birth rate, eventhough we'd see a decrease.

If you can prove that you can financially and emotionally take care of a child, you can have one. (I think some of the third world countries should start this one)

...that's what I think, but as you can see arc is right. It's not possible to do it.

<< 1  2   >>

join