It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Indonesia's Flourishing Black Magic"- video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I enjoyed this al-Jazeera video on the Indonesian sorcery practice.

And while I realize the mystic/sorcerer interviewed is not a disinterested source on this subject, it does make you wonder if the Indonesian President is really a devotee, as maintained...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I like the dora the explorer and pringles guy props...

There was a program on the other night that showed a walk/parade/ritual thing over there where thousands of people of all types walk barefoot for miles across searing hot pavement, and many of them jam needles, swords, and all kinds of other stuff through basically any part of the body you could iamgine.

There wasn't any blood, nobody acted like they were hurt (they actually looked incredibly happy) and they all chalked it up to having faith.

I'm talking like business-class old guys, grandmas, and little kids doing this stuff, all without any problems, so there's definitely some merit to their practices...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

This guy is also in Indonesia, on Java, though he seems to be in the main Chinese tradition, near as I can tell...as though he was just living in Indonesia, not doing Indonesian sorcery.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Funny video. I especially like the part where it says he can use Black Magic to kill political rivals of his clients. LOL.

ETA: This thread made made me think about that Michael Jackson rumour, relating to him hiring a witch doctor to put a deadly curse on his "enemies"

Just Googled and found the story for those in the mood for a laugh:
Jackson Witch Doctor Rumour

[edit on 13/6/2010 by Dark Ghost]

new topics

top topics

join