It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground bunker in the Napa Valley

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think I know where it is, that christmas store.Dont they have a kind of X-tree farm there too?

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
[Edited on 12/15/03 by magestica]

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
magestica great story!!! The best way to find info is to go back and go further. I know this would be scary. If the signs did not say private property than i dont think you have to listen. Im not sure. Maybe do some research because if it is perfectly legal to go there just bring papers that show that with you. Also my parrents go to nappa valley for wine some times i will ask them about it.

Again the best way to find info about it is explore the mountains and woods more. Remeber try to exploer with large groups. Large groups are harder to hush hush than one or two people.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I can go with a group of people who are into the same kind of search for the truth and explore our county... Great advice man!

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hey another good idea if you decide to go back would be to definitly bring a digital camera or something. William One Sac and Midnight Mutilator made created a website that shows their adventures at Montauk Point searching for evidence of the secret base. So anyway, if you do go I think it would be smart to bring a camera and post the pictures.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Wow You are Brave Magestica, They Had The Right to Shoot you, if they saw you in there. But I wish I was There with you haha.

You guys should have Taken a Camera Up There and taken some snapshots, and send them to all of us.

I find you very inetesrting anyway, ever since I signed to this Board Your Posts always Kinda stood out.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
God can't you give a few religious zealots their privacy.

It's not like they are harming anyone.

And I've also been to Mt. Shasta...no Vibes from there, sorry. But hey, I did forget to bring my Paranormal Energy Spectrometer.

Why don't you just plan a trip some day and go up there again, and this time knock on the door, and if no one wants to speak to you, you can ask the country who owns the property.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The door is metaphorical.

You were younger when you first went there, and scared off, next time go up there as an inquisitive adult and see if anyone will explain the place.

If no one will, or no one is there, you can find out the information from the county.

And I don't like "peserting you" and while we do by far differ in several opinions.

I mainly am just disgusted by the "Jesus you were lucky" and the "oh my god how amazing" and "yeah that place is pretty spooky" posts by everyone else.

It's again the same as "I saw jesus in my hamburger" and all the nuts flocking around you.

It's one thing to relate an experience, you did that, and it is an interesting one.

But I found myself disappointed upon further reading, when all these others are taking it for gospel, and yet you have NO clue what IT was. You yourself admit to this.

It'd be more interesting if there were an "and then I searched the registeries and couldn't find any property owners, and when I asked the cops to look into this, they said they'd get back to me...and never have, even when I re-investigated".

Things like that, actual stuff...consider me the "super skeptic" who can be very agressive

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
No I'm making sense

Yesterday was a bad day, and today is partially clean up from yesterday and so I'm going from the piss-offing to making sense mode...sorry bout yesterday

Not worth trying to explain what I really meant all yesterday though...or the day before...whenever it was

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Magestica, I've been looking at my mapping software and zooming to Yountville to the West of Hwy 29, I found a point of interest called Veteran's Peak at 1209 feet above MSL. Its just South of lake Hinman. Do either landmarks sound familiar to you? If so, how close to them would you say you were when you found these structures. I wanna try to track down an aerial photo and see what I can see. The peak is located at 38 degrees 23 minutes North and 122 degrees 22.7 minutes West.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Guess they got tired of you and your aunt watching them night after night....

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
...the humming/vibration sound you mention...was it a low frequency or a high frequency sounding hum??

...during the times I have had similar types of encounters, normally out in the bush here in NZ, the sound is been like that of a computer cooling fan, coupled with the high-pitched vibration sound associated with street-cleaner trucks (you know, those trucks that cruise slowly up the street, cleaning it)...

...maybe thats why I have this wierd fear of street-cleaner trucks *lol*...the sound just freaks me right out...

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
A steet address would be great. I can locate from that too.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
where the helicopters like this?

OH-6 Cayuse

light observation helicopter

you said the humming got more intense when you where on the ground,maybe was it from sometingh underground,the tents would be entrances?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
To shed some new light on this matter...

I lived in Napa for 24 years. All my life there have been stories
about black helicopters.

What I do know is that not just black unmarked helecopters go to
the hills, but also your standard olive drab helicopters and sometimes
the helicopters with dual props.

The place you are talking about is located in Oakvale which is in the
napa valley betweeen St. Helena and Yountville.

This base is multi level underground with tunnels. Not only is it used
as a secure communications base with dishes pointed towards Santa
Rosa where AT&T secure communications link is, but also laser testing
goes on here. The base is also used as a R&R place for officers.

I remember in 1993 there were about 20 of us that saw flashing light above the hills of the Napa Valley. The light would flash in one place and then would jump miles to another place and then flash. I can only assume that
it was the laser testing.

Not far from HWY 29 and Napa is Scaggs Island. this swampland is military owned and has multiple antenna on it for listening to "other" radio communication.

At the south end of the George F. Butler bridgge there is a big Dish site
next to the Napa river and Kaiser Steel. These dishes are pointed in the direction of Oakvale where this "secret base" resides.

More to come later.....

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica

Originally posted by astrocreep
Magestica, I've been looking at my mapping software and zooming to Yountville to the West of Hwy 29, I found a point of interest called Veteran's Peak at 1209 feet above MSL. Its just South of lake Hinman. Do either landmarks sound familiar to you? If so, how close to them would you say you were when you found these structures. I wanna try to track down an aerial photo and see what I can see. The peak is located at 38 degrees 23 minutes North and 122 degrees 22.7 minutes West.

They do not sound familiar, but I was so young then. Being that Yountville was so tiny in size, I don't think it would be too hard to find where we were? I just can't recall a lake near there?? Let me see if I can dig up our old address, because the point where we saw the helos was directly behind us, as was the places we so nosily ventured out into. I would really, really just love to know what the things were that were sticking out of the ground...I've never seen anything that looked like those. And it didn't look as though there were any entrance into or out of them(that's what's so freaky to me??) I really wish I could just go back there and see it all again. I even looked all over the internet for any monastaries in Yountville-but according to it-there are none??
Things that make you go, hummmm

Keep me updated on what you find and I'll help all I can-as I am very eager!!
Magestica

PS~if you could find the mysterious monastary~you have exactly where we were!!

Yes the peak is familiar.
That peak is part of the Veterans Home of California. very close to oak ville grade...that is where you need to head.

picture of oakvillegrade between napa/yountville/sonoma

[Edited on 4-12-2003 by cardsharp]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join