It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder how long until we see...G.O.S Folder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The more time goes on the more and more threads and posts are comming up on ATS/BTS about the gulf oil spill.
I wonder how long until we get a Gulf Oil spill Folder on the ATS board.

I can see this getting up there with the 911 threads, and posts.

Alot of emotions, and this is all so fresh right now. We don't have all the parts to this massive puzzle. But each day I see more and more threads popping up about how this oil spill was an inside job..

I am keeping an eye out, and tell me what you think? Do you think we will see a Gulf Oil Spill Folder?

And does this serve to filter and contain all our knowledge of said events so that it is much easier to track and process?
(This works for both sides.. You and me, & Big brother, Paided disinfo agents ect..)

Zy5

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I was thinking it would only be a matter of time before we got a folder that would focus on the Gulf Oil Spill.. As right now its all being filtered into Peak Oil folder.. However I do feel that the Gulf Oil Spill will earn its very own Folder on the Board..

As it stands there are alot of thoughts and theories out right now! When I have a little time later after work I will link them all into this thread here, so they are easier to track and to find until ATS puts a folder up.

I have been around ATS long enough to know when a subject will earn its own folder.. And right now its just a matter of time..

Any Mods that read this.. Let me know what you think?

Also any members feel free to add your own Gulf Oil spill thoughts into this thread. I really don't feel like put rules on this thread.. It can go in any direction.. Lets see where this takes us..

And if no one wants to reply, thats fine too.. I have been known to make a few dud threads!
ITs been many of months since I have made any new threads..
So I am working my way back into the waters here, and will start making some better threads!

[edit on 10-6-2010 by zysin5]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Just in the last couple days I have seen such a growth rate in Oil spill Threads that sooner or later you guys are going to need to dedicate a folder to this Oil spill!!

I see it comming! If its not already being talked about between the Mods, and upper Management...

Any thoughts from anyone at all? lol...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well that didnt take long at all!!!

Thanks mods for moving my folder into the new folder here!
Being a longtime member, I knew it was only a matter of time before this Oil Spill got its own Folder here on ATS!!

Laters!
Zy5

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

You were right on the money with this one Zy5. lol Good job.

new topics

top topics

join