It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP says 'virtually all' oil to be captured soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The collecting apparatus is not shown in the live feeds, so we have no clue about the success of capturing the oil. I guess we just have to believe him

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by above

Well it's another nice spin job. They're saying that oil that's arriving on shore was from April (which could be entirely plausible) and they will have it contained in a week BUT you'll still be getting oil on shore for a couple of months so don't be alarmed...

*Switch live feed to perfectly fixed loop feed*

See.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What they have not collection will continue in every parts of the Gulf shores, up to the Alantic coast, from there around the world.
That will be without a Tropical event. Rardless if its small or not, it will prove a different way of thinking! Katrine was a small insight. push that slug into the mainlands. Some will have that same slime on them trying to get past this. It will become ugly. Pity will be a thought! And deep regret!

Least we forget, the poison that continues with Corexit added to it!

Protect what is Precious to you, and think forward! Foward you must think, wait and it will be to late!

I go to bed and wake up with on my mind!

So should you!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
What they have not collection will continue in every parts of the Gulf shores, up to the Alantic coast, from there around the world.
That will be without a Tropical event. Rardless if its small or not, it will prove a different way of thinking! Katrine was a small insight. push that slug into the mainlands. Some will have that same slime on them trying to get past this. It will become ugly. Pity will be a thought! And deep regret!

Least we forget, the poison that continues with Corexit added to it!

Protect what is Precious to you, and think forward! Foward you must think, wait and it will be to late!

I go to bed and wake up with on my mind!

So should you!

What?

This is line 2.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jessemole

I really do hope you wake up and read what you wrote, because it either has nothing to do with this topic, or is just plain jibberish.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What? What did you mean in your reply?
Do you not see the full outcome of this?

That's my 2nd line!

Consider the other replies regarding this topic that I have posted.

Jessemole!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

You young Man Have allot to learn, or maybe not. If unless one has not done their research on this issue.
Jiberish has been seen! Heard! Some are just listening.
Please, off topic?, it all surrounds the same concern. Whats yours really?

Sleep well!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jessemole

Is it possible for you to have your last few posts translated into a language that google has heard of?
Then maybe we have some hope of re-translating it into English or another language of our choice, enabling the masses to finally understand what the hell your trying to say.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
They will still be finding oil washed up from this spill 10 years from now.

They still find tar balls from the 1969 Santa Barbara oil spill off the calif coast.

Some of the tar balls will go round and round the gulf for many years.

The best part is some of the oil will reach the UK beaches in about a Year.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by who-me?

I'm not sure you will find all of your answers on Google.

I'm going to repeat what I posted before regarding this, somehow it goes to the wayside so to speak.

This is the start of the worst to come for every shore line in the Gulf all the way up the East coast. Please for those that have insight, take what is important to you and prepare for a Mass exit. Sorry to say, if you wait, it will be to late! Our Gov-ment already in the process of a huge Emergency evacuations. Knowing full well, those that refuse to leave, well it is what it is. However where in hell are you going to put those that do relocate. I trust for those that have a choice, make it soon. The handwriting is on the wall. Look at the wild life covered with oil, you will be the next victims. Not to mention once the toxic vapors reach the air flow when the first Hurricane goes thru that area, like it did when Katrina went thur, there will be nouthing like it that we have ever seen. Thousand of miles into the rest of the States will feel, taste, realize the outcome.
Our food supply that is growing on land will be the same as what currently being wasted in the Ocean, Food for thought... amoung other things yet to come. Just my opinion!

I go to sleep and wake up everyday with this on my thoughts.

How's life in Asia

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
How can they control this now. A choice was made to drill here, knowing it offered allot of Oil,profits to be had, but no one said should we? Argue that mute point.

Keep a close eye on the Red line from the Oil Paltform.

Their Money Maker has just become a money waster, life taker

www.ouramazingplanet.com...

Jessemole

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think closer examination, and perhaps time, will demonstrate that the oil industry has been "spilling" oil into the oceans for decades.

This was just the kick that opened the door.

The practice of public relations damage control has demonstrated to most thinking people that they will say ANYTHING to protect their continued access to this enormous oil reserve. (Peak oil anyone?)

For those who haven't been following the story, it seems like drilling other wells must have already begun.

Insofar as getting out of the Gulf, it's not likely to happen.
Insofar as the magical goal of becoming oil-independent within the next generation, it is not likely to happen.
Insofar as justice being served, it's not likely to happen.

It is clear from the onset, the government will not antagonize one of the revenue engines of the financial industry (a maxim that applies to other industries as well). BP was allowed to control this situation as if their well-being was the primary factor of consideration. They are actually being allowed to act in a 'law enforcement' capacity in the area, and the biggest hint in my eyes that our government is complicit in the 'free reign' BP has is that instead of sending in the military to control the effort, they chose the Department of Transportation's "Coast Guard" to do so.

If you haven't figured out by now that this mess is ours, and tough cookies on us, then you still have some disappointments to face.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Maxmars]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join