It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq war 'live' with Art Bell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Kingdom of Nye residence will hear the latest updates on the war, from the King of Talk Radio Art Bell.
He told us this afternoon that he and Ramona will provide us with all the news concerning the war. We've never before had this type of news coverage, in this area. It's going to happen....... and a friendly voice in the desert doesn't hurt.

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I thought Art Bell retired for medical reasons? Shouldn't he be out looking for aliens

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
art retired from national radio, he still does a local show. mountain star what radio station is he on, and can i stream it over the net? i miss Art, george nory is ok but he's just not art bell.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Sorry AegisFang his radio station KNYE 95.1 f.m. only covers Nye County and parts of Las Vegas. KNYE.com is a web-site for the radio station. But you can't hear him live on it. I'll let you know if anything changes okay.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I would really love to hear KNYE online in a radio stream, so if anyone knows how I can get it, please email me the info at: [email protected]

Art & Ramona's taste in music was always excellent on the Art Bell Show, so I am sure I would enjoy their station!

Love & Light,
Nightbird

new topics

top topics

join