It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No longer a UFO! TPTB'S Black triangle aircraft caught on film...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So heres proof that TPTB are doing deals with ET's now you know were all that miissing Trllions of $ has gone

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Why do ETs have to be behind this? This could very well be conceived and built by humans alone.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
Why do ETs have to be behind this? This could very well be conceived and built by humans alone.

What he said^

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I am pretty sure this has been debunked to death, ages ago. It's a great video but not real.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Old, old, OLD hoax.

Way to hype something up!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

DCDAVECLARKE.....

Sorry mate.....

That's a well known CGI creation that's been shown on ATS many times previously.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Actually ET's have been involved in most of our technological discoveries. You just have to look at the Roswell crash in 1947. Since that crash a lot of technologies came out of the woodwork during the late 50's. Where do you think mankind got Microchip technology, Lasers, Fibre Optics, Night Vision among other technologies. Do some research and you'll find out.

That video is of the Aurora TR-3A or TR-3B. It boasts Anti-Gravitational Propulsion.

The TR-3B is a high altitude, stealth, reconnaissance platform with an indefinite loiter time. Once you get it up there at speed, it doesn’t take much propulsion to maintain altitude.At Groom Lake their have been whispered rumours of a new element that acts as a catalyst to the plasma.With the vehicle mass reduced by 89%, the craft can travel at Mach 9, vertically or horizontally. My sources say the performance is limited only the stresses that the human pilots can endure. Which is a lot, really, considering along with the 89% reduction in mass, the G forces are also reduced by 89%.

robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

[edit on 7/6/2010 by stevcolx]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I don't see how this confirms anything???

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This looks a lot like the triangle craft I saw a few years ago.

The end part where the plasma bubble appears is different than my sighting, though.

I would like to see more or hear more on your idea that this is proof of where billions of dollars went, and that ETs are involved.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Stevcolx.....

That video is of the Aurora TR-3A or TR-3B. It boasts Anti-Gravitational Propulsion.

That video is CGI.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

No, that video boasts CGI propulsion.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Tag team!!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ok if the video is CGI how come the TR-3B Aurora spy plane is in it.

Whoever faked the vid got the image of the Aurora from somewhere!!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It was said to have been debunked, these days however debunked means the exact same as unidentified IMO.

Because something is claimed debunked does not mean any more that it has, agreed this is the footage supposedly taken over Paris, but like every other video like this, someone has claimed its been debunked, I am not talking about comments made here in this thread.

Too many people see that something has been debunked, but in reality that was just an opinion based on someone just saying it has been, which usually means they took their 20 second look at it online, decided it was too good to be true, and claimed CGI, to be absorbed by everyone who believes they know what they are talking about.

Once someone shows me the official lab examined expert results which puts it on paper that they have proof it was faked, then nothing has been or has been explained.

I will not just accept someone telling me it was because they saw it was somewhere, I am sure that someone tried to debunk it, but if I remember right this is one of those clips which keeps popping back up time and time again because nobody is sure.

So many different amazing video's have been swept under the carpet because someone out there wants us to believe it is not the real deal to cover their projects, it may not be ET, but it has to be based on an energy source which would benefit all of mankind, and it should be, not hovering over a city in the dark to gather intelligence, it could be used for far more respectable and helpful reasons.

Its not debunked until the fat man comes and sings to me his results with the reasons why it was debunked, not just because someone else's imagination cant accept that it is too good to be true.

Show me the evidence of expert debunking, not just a claim or a blog which claims to have debunked it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Where do you think mankind got Microchip technology, Lasers, Fibre Optics, Night Vision among other technologies. Do some research and you'll find out.

Optical fibre is such a simple technique, it's nothing special and so it was already created in the mid-19th century.
Einstein was the first who talked about Lasers, around 1920
And Night Vision was created in the 1930 in germany. German soldiers were the first to use Night Vision in 1939

Do your research, there's nothing "alien" about such inventions

What's next? You'll tell us that because Aurora Bombers were featured in Video Games like CnC Generals or Flight Simulator X it must be real?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Azzllin.....

Show me the evidence of expert debunking, not just a claim or a blog which claims to have debunked it.

Fair dinkum.....

Why do WE have to show YOU?

Why can't YOU do some work & get the info for yourself?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Ok only one word can describe this.

WHATEVER!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Ok if the video is CGI how come the TR-3B Aurora spy plane is in it.

Whoever faked the vid got the image of the Aurora from somewhere!!

Well yes - they got the "image" from one of the hundreds of websites that have "rendered images" of the supposed craft. And they created a 3d model in one of the many software applications on the computer.

But no one has a genuine image of the genuine craft, if it exists. Or if they do, it's not come out yet.

So far, all the "too good to be true" vids are exactly that - too good to be true.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
If it was a 'real' US black project, hanging out above a major city isnt really a great idea is it now? Busted!

If it was 'real' ufo it would be front page, 100% news coverage no holds barred all over the planet, it wasnt! Busted!

Can you see a super-intelligent race, use their miracle technology, zap across the galaxy to play peek-a-boo behind a rock?

Personally I think if the phenomenon is real at all, 'we' are the aliens!
Some sort of time shift allowing us to see things in the past maybe?
Maybe even a 'previous' past if that sounds right?

I think we could see the past, possibly a future, but with no contact as that would break the rules.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join