It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close-Up Footage of Mavi Marmara Passengers Attacking IDF Soldiers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yes very good but what about the section they edited out ? why did they do that and why did they block live broadcasts from the ships and why did they seize films from the press aboard the ships and why have they refused to allow the UN to investigate.

I know six of the dead shot themselves in the back at point blank range, several times thinking the guns were just painball guns.

Have peace protestors not go to defend themselves after being fired upon long before the boarding crew arrive ? Yes that much did get out because they were a bit late blocking a satalite uplink.

Realy if this is the best they can come up with then even with them owning the MSM they may as well give in now.

Originally posted by Three Legs
reply to post by Raustin

Great post. It is obvious that Israel tried to handle this in the most peaceful manner appropriate, but all the Nazi's on this sight want to believe that it was all Israels fault.

The Nazi's on the site would not be defending the muslims but since you brought the subject up lets see.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

A Jewish rabbi living in the West Bank has called on the Israeli government to use their troops to kill all Palestinian males more than 13 years old in a bid to end Palestinian presence on this earth.

Wonder what this boy was thinking as he died.

www.ikhwanweb.com...

Fast forward to 45 seconds and see how it take three cowards from the iserail army to beat up a woman.

I know these images must be fake but the black and white ones from the iserail side are legit.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Here's a video showing the weapons found on board the Mavi Marmara.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Yes lets look at these weapons

Looks like this stuff was all conficasted before the ship sailed so it's a total lie when it says passengers prepairing weapons.

No two ways about the catapults and about ten knifes out the lot were intended as weapons against a army carrying machine guns.

Angle grinder ? ffs i have two in my attick and maintaining a ship that size would require dozens and i can tell you i have not just one but about 4 wood saws in my shed.

Aid ships would be carrying 1000's of cardboard boxes so pull the other one when it comes to box cutters.

Gas masks and arma vests are warn by press members all over the world and you might like to know they are defensive and yeah i want a gas mask if i knew someone would be throwing CS-Gas around.

Everyone was also waring life vests and we all know why but apart from that i don't think it shows much at all apart from a load of kitchen knifes needed to prepair food for 600 passengers.

Sledge hammers are needed to remove the stays holding gargo down and since when have binoculars been deemed to be offensive weapons and these should never had been conficated in the first place.

Wonderfull how the press thinks we are all so stupid as to swallow this crap but some of us have worked abord ships ourselves and know most these items are on B&O ships going to france.

Maybe they should had removed the anchor and fule from the ship engines incase it was used to make molatoc cocktails because i'm sorry mate but no one is buying it and as for the freeze frame where they say it's a dagger, well they are just being stupid again.

The new flag of iserail is a false flag with a paintball gun

[edit on 7-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster

Looks like this stuff was all conficasted before the ship sailed so it's a total lie when it says passengers prepairing weapons.

And where did you get that from, Lie Buster?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well the IDF admitted they doctored the audio clips of the event they tried to use to justify this atrocity, so why would they not doctor/edit the video's as well?

here they admit it themselves

IMHO a Failed attempt at damagecontrol...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II

Originally posted by LieBuster

And where did you get that from, Lie Buster?

Your video and it's plane to see these items are being presented to the press and are not stuffed in peoples back pockets so it looks like Turkey did the job it said it was doing.

Sorry i looked again and i forgot to address the isue of a ship needing spanners to maintain the engines.

Do you now except it contains few weapons apart from about ten knives and 50 catapults complete with amo. ?

Are you trying to say the ship was docked in an iserail port ?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Here's another wonderfull example of Israeli manipulation:

"See those flotilla people were terrorist carring bullet proof vests, we have these pictures to prove it...!"
"Oh wait....OOPSy! "

Check the date on this picture

VS the date on this picture

Nice try IDF, epic fail tho...

Edit: spelling

[edit on 8-6-2010 by XyZeR]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join