It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law of One - What is Right and What is Wrong?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

HI ya 11118,

Its great to see another pointing out that the Law of One was no supporting of wars, blood sacrafices, or depopulation.

I would like to ask though, sense you seem to be familial with the Loo....

What do you think about what it says that in 6d, beings on the negative path of self...will have to abandon this path in order to progress. Doesnt this kind of show that eventually, that there is a difference in the path that is not and a path that is. Mabey the right and wrong are of no matter in 3d, 4d, and 5d, for the right/wrongs all offer us the same amount of value in learning. But what about this part that in 6d, the service of the self path (sts) must be abandoned. To me, its saying, that for a while, its ok to learn about the self...but eventually, to progress, all will have to find a way to get on the path of serving others.

Whatcha think about that.

I am recently under the impression from my own experiences that many here now...did not come here to seek ascension. But they came here, from a 6d experience, needing to make that choice, of service to others. I think there are some 'guru's' lets say that are encouraging others to follow them in the path of ascension, and that this is what they came for, even the Loo talks about this...but it also talks about some coming to make the choice of path of other selves. Im wondering if some are missing the mark they came to overcome.

I was one for the path of ascension for a while...but...ascension doesnt happen while in a 'existence' but seem to be something that happens after death. So why would many come to seek and be here for something, that doesnt even happen while in this body complex? This is another reason why I think they are following another and what that other says...when they need to really seek deep within, for they might be here for a 'choice'. Just a simply choice...to be service to self still longer or become a service to others. I think seeking ascension....is very much a path of service of self. This is a recent turn in my thinking, when I was approached with the need to make a choice myself. I chose to stay here, with Earth, and be of service to others that are still learning on the path of self. I recently decided to offer myself back to the ONE to be of any use in the cycle of others. I finally feel that I have done, what I came to do, to make my choice.

Oddly enough, it seems as if a light body has merged with me here, sense making this choice. My son, at age 5, had something similar happen to him, a light being came to him, out of the being came a small yellow ball of light and went into him. In his mind, he said that he knew the ball of light, gave him a new life. I think my son, in his precious incarnation, made the choice of serving others....so in this life, at a young age, he had the convergence.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

My best to you
LV

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Yes, all the negativity, the hate, greed, violence, etc... is the outcome of entities choosing to serve and better themselves - disregarding the help to others. This path is not shunned by The Creator because by serving yourself you are serving The Creator. Just as choosing to better the welfare of others is choosing to better the welfare of The Creator; quite the conundrum.

Entities who serve themselves eventually find themselves at that moment where they can not make themselves any more empowered because they realize that they are not in fact separate and the only way to go further in their development is to choose the latter.

Edit to add: This switch is instantaneous.

Entities who incarnate here at this time are doing so because this is a very exciting and powerful learning experience on Earth. The majority however (at this time), are not of third density and have come here to help with the many events to come but also to learn simultaneously. By helping others you learn more of light and love and about yourself, shining ever brighter like a light house into the darkness. That is why those who are ascended incarnate and forget; to learn, to love, and to aid in this chaotic, yet very provocative time!

Negative entities incarnating are rare, as they fear the forgetting.

About your son stating the "new life". If this really did happen and is not simply a thought form projected by your son , then the entity (your son) may have decided to let another entity take part in a walk in and thus living the rest of his life. This is considerably rare, however.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

I have heard that thought before, about allowing a walk in.

Can you tell me, from your perspective, why a entity would let another entity, walk in.

My idea of thinking was that this was a higher vibration of his own self, that came and converged with him here.

Course I am cautious, I dont fill his mind with any ideas of what this could of been. I figure if it is something for himself to seek of one day, he will, and I dont want to give him preconceived ideas of what it was about. He is 13 now, and still remembers the light being...but the details of the experience have faded year by year. I can say, in the after moment that this happened to him, he was the most excited I have ever seen my son, the joy that filled him flowith over that day and time after the experience. The mystery in his eye of not knowing what it all way...the curiousness of his eyes as they bulged from his face, the smile that stretched ear to ear as if it would pop right off of his face if he smiled any wider.

What ever happened, gave him a joy that I have yet to see in him sense that day, to that extent. He is a very happy boy...but it was like he was overdosed on positive energy that day.

His experience, is what led me later in my own life, to seek deeper and beyond accepting other mens' ideas of purpose and 'god'.

I asked him why he thought it gave him a 'new life'. He, at age 5, not even spelling much yet besides his name and a few simple things....said to me 'in my mind, I just saw that it was 'life'.

He said the ball of light came out of the being, when he tried to touch it. He also said...he thought it was Jesus. I said what makes you think it was Jesus....he said..well who else would it be?

At that time, we were church goers, every Sunday and Wednesday. I can see in his child mind, that if something so mysterious would of came to him, of course he would of thought for it to be a 'being' he learns about every week. Again, I try to only observe it for myself, and not for his sake....for I know he will one day seek out answers for his own self. I want to make sure he has that freedom to do so, without fears or biased ideas.

His experience, is what eventually over time, led me to fall upon, the Loo.

Feedback welcomes and appreciated always
LV

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

The possibilities/probabilities as to what happened are endless, infinite.

A walk in would be under the consent of the entity who chose to do so, allowing the ascended entity to use the physical body on a permanent basis. The reasons are of a wide spectrum, an example for such an occurrence would be Abraham Lincoln.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is only my take on it, so you may agree or disagree with me. I think perhaps what Ra meant by "no right or wrong" is that the ideas of right and wrong are based on a moral code. And it has been pointed out numerous times that there is no concrete moral code. It is based on perspective and experience. And when such a varying thing serves as the foundation for moral code, it makes sense that right and wrong is more of a personal viewpoint than a universal law. That which is formed by the mind during one lifetime does not govern the shapes of thousands of other souls and worlds, especially when reincarnation is taken into consideration. The shaping of the personality and mindset is as temporary as wearing a shirt. Since moral code is a part of that shaping process, moral code is temporary too. And without permanence, there is no absolute truth. Truth is always and unfading. Moral code is not. Thus: "In truth, there is no right or wrong."

That's my interpretation. Do with it what you will.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yeap tons of threads on this and morals, and such where they come from yada yada yada
So theres no real right or wrong okay.....
So if i think killilng people is okay, then it must be the right thing to do
Where does this lead us??? I don't think it is a good way for a society to operate

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Oh, and one more thing. I noticed some of you are questions the "right and wrong" in relation to the 6th Density...it is simply a matter of completion. Just as a drawing with a few lines missing is not wrong or right, neither is an incomplete soul. It needs to be completed, absolutely. But its incomplete state is not a matter of wrong or right. It simply is.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

ur justification of no right and wrong is clearly of lies wills so evil oness life inventions

first to prove it easily, no right and wrong is not a sentence to mean it being true

second, proving right and wrong positively and easily too

if right is all what is objective real including urself existence fact
and wrong is one subjective reality, so the free sense out of it is meaning being one object according to his free terms

then right is objective truth
while wrong is objective lies

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Haha...you, sir, have no understanding of what Ra is saying. Allow me to enlighten you.

First of all, you are processing the idea given by Ra from a human perspective. Ra is not human. Humans are not 6th Density. It would be preposterous to expect humans to understand the concept of "no right or wrong", and Ra knows this. But how is it preposterous? Because we are relatively simple creature, still heavily bound to the instincts of an animal. The reason right and wrong is obsolete in Ra's Density (the 6th Density) is because there is no desire to hurt, deceive, persecute, or other negatively influence other entities. In our world, however, humans are disgusting creatures, forever ruled by our animalistic instincts, which are boosted by our higher brain functions...similar to a missile boosted by a guidance system. When there is no desire to do wrong, only a desire to bring happiness and peace, there is no reason for right and wrong. There simply is.

Do you understand now?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Oh, and one more thing...could you PLEASE use proper English next time? I couldn't respond to the full context of your reply because I could only read about a fifth of what you posted.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

your attitude to put urself above me thinking enpowering urself freedom of any fake superiority sense dont change the lack of value to ur argument on the contrary it confirms it as a matter of fact

being a constant positive source dont make u true, truth actually has nothing to do with positive means, truth is absolute perfection reason, noone can b relatively true unless it know how to respect absolutely truth superiority always till it would be relatively true from true absolute considerations to truth objectively done from making itself constant exclusively of its right conception of

it is very obvious how u can never intend to respect what is absolutely superior to u, from ur will to b in imperfect realm so u could keep the concept of possible opportunity to become superior alive as the base of ur mind reason to move, a lot are of that inferiority too but only wrong ones that are clearly evil like u against what is absolutely right

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Haha...I'm sorry, what was that again? Perhaps Google Translate would be useful to you. Based on what I got from the first two, very painful sentences of your response, here is my reply: No, you are convinced your own perspective, or perhaps the perspective handed down to you, is the only right one. Have you ever considered that many of the problems between cultures arise from the adamant belief that one perspective is more right than the other? Do not accuse my belief of being wrong, as I do not accuse you of being wrong. You declared Ra's statement to be fallacy because you did not understand it, so I clarified it in the hopes that it would provide food for your thought. Unfortunately, you refuse to consider the idea. That is your loss. Have a good day.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

how ur rat should be understood more then objective reason in absolute argument logical terms justifying it, i dont know any ra or rat it wasnt my mean and u know that very well, it is ur responsability then to justify what u consider objectively, it is not up to me to justify rat for u when it is u that is bringing its words as if it was sacred

any is any only in truth that is why there is so many and every always more, for what truth in concept and in fact is absolutely objective perspective from any free sense and even none is free sense perception of truth too

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Rat? What rat? I don't know any rat...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The 70/30 Path - One of the Infinite Expressions of the Law of One:

Everything is the universe or “one true creator” knowing itself. Nothing is “good” or “evil;” nothing is “right” or “wrong” as the “creator” explores infinite possibility. This particular “galaxy” determines the “evolutionary blue print” for it’s inhabitants. It allows them free will to explore their “creator-ness.”

The methods of exploration are “service to others” and “service to self.” The “one true creator” understands that “service to others” is ultimately more efficient, but doesn’t punish “service to self.” This “galaxy” has a bias toward “service to others” and provides subtle hints in the lives of every individual to help them realize the greater efficiency of “service to others.”

This one, the one offering these words, finds extreme “service to self” to be distasteful. This one also finds extreme “service to others” to be unpleasant. This one enjoys what it has labeled “the 70/30 path.”
That’s 70% bias toward the “positive” or “service to others,” roughly speaking as “polarity” is lost or gained with every choice one faces, and can’t be so precisely quantified.

Allow this one to describe it’s interpretation of walking 70/30:

70/30 values “free will” and “equality of all sentient beings” most of all. Those are considered “positive” or “service to others” attitudes/concepts which are conducive to unity.

70/30 rejects “oppression, “tyranny,” and “conformity.”
Those are considered “negative” or “service to self” concepts/attitudes. Such attitudes are used by “elites” to force a particular “vision of correctness” on others.

70/30 will accept many uncomfortable but relatively harmless situations and see them as “experiential catalyst;” but will reject, possibly to the point of physical conflict, any attempts by others to “enslave” or “oppress” anyone within its realm of influence.

70/30 will on occasion exert it’s will on others, but only with the intention of ultimately protecting/nurturing/encouraging free will and equality for all. A simple example would be: Killing an oppressive tyrant.

70/30 can simultaneously appreciate the preciousness of every life/existence, and appreciate the non-value or “emptiness” of the physical shells and illusory identities used in the “veiled” 3rd density “scenario” we currently inhabit.

70/30 is often mercurial/unpredictable. Will it meet any given obstacle/challenge/experience with a “service to others” attitude or “service to self?” It is case by case, but by nature of the path itself, the majority of cases are met with “service to others.”

70/30 fulfills the “polarity” requirement to pass through the “dimensional barriers” of evolution, and so is still an efficient path in this regard.

The person offering these words is not saying anyone “should” use 70/30. This person enjoys 70/30 and so leaves here it’s impression of 70/30; in the chance others may care to explore and potentially enjoy such a path. Let it be merely an example within the infinite possibilities as you contemplate your own “polarity biases.”

Always follow your heart. You are encouraged to enjoy your free will to its fullest extent.
Go now in the love and light of “the one true creator.”

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join