It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John "William One Sac" Crawford has passed away...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Truly sad day

Rest in Peace

Hopes and Blessings as you cross the final bridge and view the final mysteries William One Sac

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
R.I.P. WOS.

Hopefully your journey for truth is only now beginning.

ATS will be much worse for your leaving but is far better for you being here.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
May the adventure you embark upon be of peace and joy, John.

You will never be replaced.

I am thankful you were here.

My deepest condolences to all who knew you, you're family, and to the ATS community, which is diminished with your departure.

Peace.

link   
I appears that John had lots of love from within ATS and around him. I never got to really get to know him here on ATS but from what I have read he was a great guy who stood fearless in the eyes of death which I respect and I admire how he didnt fall victim to the sadness related to his health condition. With this knowledge that I have gained of this man he indeed is a person to be respected and missed. I wish his family the best in dealing with not having him around to spread good energy with them. And know wherever he is he is looking down on Earth and smilling at all of you who are showing your love and honor for him.

Rest in Peace John, good job.

[edit on 6/4/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

link   
Very few people are lucky to be remembered for years to come due to their work. Even fewer people can be remembered with love, compassion and bonds of friendship for what they achieved in life with their work.

You didn't only won a massive personal life battle against a terrible health problem, but you also won the battle to make your mark in the fight to build a better world.

But mostly, and utterly, you won all of our hearts.

Rest in Peace, John.

link   
I enjoyed William's work and speaking to him.

May he rest in Peace and perhaps finally find some secrets to Camp Hero that he was denied in life.

Goodbye William. You are and will be forever loved and missed on ATS.

link   
Although I never had the pleasure of knowing him...his reputation around here is all one needs to know to understand that he was a good man.

Godspeed and may you find the answers you seek.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Rest in Peace Mr. Crawford. Although your journey on earth has ended, it was a road well traveled. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Death is nothing at all. I have only slipped away into the next room. I am I, and you are you. Whatever we were to each other, that we still are. Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way you always used to. Put no difference in your tone, wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together. Play, smile, think of me, pray for me. Let my name be ever the household word that it always was, let it be spoken without effort, no trace of a shadow on it. Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was. There is unbroken continuity. Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight? I am waiting for you, somewhere very near. Just around the corner. All is well.
-- Henry Scott Holland

RIP..............

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
My condolences to the family. Rest well, John.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Rest in peace john, We all appreciate what you have done for the site and the knowledge you have helped us gain.. You will be missed.. Glad your struggles over buddy.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Rest in peace, Mr Crawford, for ATS shall surely miss your contributions.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
May you find the answer there that eluded you here! If you do I sure would like to hear about it!

RIP Bro!

link   
W.O.S was ...just an epically awesome guy. i can't imagine not having his input on new threads in his areas of interest(montauk for instance). i don't think i ever spoke with him on ats, but i've always admired his work and how great a guy he was. so many great contributors have been leaving us in the last few years, we've all got to step up our game.

i think it would be wonderful if we had a new forum where people like W.O.S and JKrog's threads are indexed so we can learn from their example, enjoy their minds put to text and always keep their hardwork from falling to the backpages of the respective forums they were originally posted in.

we'll miss you buddy.

link   
“Good men must die, but death cannot kill their names".

Rest in peace William, thanks for all you have done, your legacy will live on forever here.

My condolences to family, friends and colleagues.

link   
You will be missed my friend. Your silent suffering speaks volumes of your character which will serve you well in whatever lies beyond this life.

Respectfully,
-E-

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I pestered the heck out him about Tinwiki. Must have hit him with a dozen u2us in one day.

"How do I this?"
"Where does this go?"
"What does this do?"

I didn't know him well enough to make a sentimental statement or much else. One thing I can say is that he replied to all of them!

That's not bad going.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Aw man, not cool at all

May christs glory shine upon him.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Goodbye, John. I will miss your intelligence, grace, humor and strength. You were SO nice to me when I first joined ATS, always there to help, encourage and make me feel welcomed and special. You will be GREATLY missed!

I wish you well in your continued journey. You will always be a part of the ATS 'family' as your influence here will live on.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
R.I.P.John,
Sorry to all for your loss of a friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join