It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is no joke! but i wish it was..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yeah I do not wish to put PureDarrel on the spot, I don't know why the document's date is so horribly wrong. But it is.

I started off trying to discredit Darrel himself, but that sure blew up in my face

Darrel sorry, you probably are truthful in all you state, and you Pa probably a PGM but this doccument, however you came about it, isn't as strong anymore as it seemed before I had looked at the date.

Keep persevering though...I'm all for speculation and discussion about the goings on of Masonry

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Pure Darren, I can almost sense your agitation about the feedback that you've received from regarding the document that you've shared with this forum. Because I don't know all the facts, I'll give you the benefit of my doubt, but I have serious reservations.

It has already been posted that if the document is genuine and implicates Mason's with the 9 / 11 attack, that you may well be in deeper $hit than you realise. Also, it is a violation of your father's privacy boundary for you to have taken, photocopied and exposed this information without his consent. (Regardless of what the one person thinks about sceptics being blind & stupid). I would suggest that if a person (any person) has a need or agenda to see something, then they probably will � whether it�s based in objective reality or not.

I propose backing up a bit and looking at the bigger picture, a macro view if you like.

The document presented could carry the inference of Masonic foreknowledge / involvement in a conspiracy regarding the 9 / 11 attack on the WTC - however, I personally find that difficult to accept.

I'm just wondering if such a connection were actual why:

1) Such a secret and possibly damaging document would have been printed in the first place.

2) Be left in the bedroom, where it could ever be found, read and put on the net? Especially, if as you�ve claimed, many high ranking Masonic and military people might possibly be implicated.

I'm inclined to think that any organisation that may have been involved in the 9 / 11 attacks would be much more intelligent, secretive and wary than to leave sensitive documents lying about. Al Qaida is more secretive than that for crying out loud, and they're hiding in caves and villages.

Darren, you might also want to consider that simply being a member of this community may bring you to the attention of local police or government internet law enforcement agencies. I assume you're aware of the UK Internet police unit that based in London. It�s naive to assume that any controversial website that may share information about government conspiracies, secret projects and scandals, wouldn�t come to the attention of cyber-cops. Someone here once posted about receiving a very strange phone call from an unidentified person, who was asking them questions about their involvement with this website.

May I suggest that you take a deep breath, try to relax a bit, collect your thoughts and carefully consider that you want to do about posting any more private (or possibly fraudulent) information and the potential consequences of that choice.

Food for thought,
Deep

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well put, Deep...

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
[Edited on 17-4-2004 by PureDarren]

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I agree with Hammerite, All Seeing Eye and deepwaters.

It was a " good hoax ", well done.

Hey deepwaters, I'm also sure that we are monitored by many gov agencies. " They are here ", somewhere in a dark corner, waiting to catch us all in their web, like a spider.

Brrrrr.........

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
cause I don't see them anywhere on this discussion. Could someone help????

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The document was placed on page one of this discussion, it was quite large in size.

I now see that the document has been removed.

Cheers,
Deep

[Edited on 9-3-2003 by deepwaters]

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Am I the only one who can't see a link no where?? I wanna see this stuff too but I dont see no link no where...

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Nothing to see here...move along, move along.

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yeah where is this link and the pic's everyone is referring to?

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
No, Freemasonry doesn't do such things. You'll notice the times when the world was at most peace, and most joy, was when masons were running the show...and when masons aren't....well Hitler//Stalin the Bolshevik revolution all the civil strife in Africa.

Seems like this world needs some order, and nothing is more orderly than well fitted stone.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by deleted
Bold...continue to post more info about your father and his affairs.

Stupid...make this post your last one about dads secrets.

deleted

What bold? what stupid? some idiot kid has spammed the forum with 4 pages of NONSENSE.
What secret documenst, wtf are you all talking about.

This forum is in a state and you people only making it worse.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Tyler,

My post was made before the subject was resolved by members with knowlege of masons, but my opening line in that post was:

PureDarren,

If you are on the level... (pg. 2)

My main concern was the possible stealing of his fathers information and subsequent posting into a public forum.

nuff said, I hope

deleted

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
An interesting thread guys.

I was a bit worried for a while while reading about how Hammite wanted the exact year of the kids fathers term as WM. Seriously, if he would have iven up the year, he would have been so screwed. That would have enabled his father to be pinpointed and not a good scene.

All I have to say is, there is no questions as to whether or not there is a NWO strom developing. There is no question as to who is involved. if someone is in any form of governmental office, he is involved. Period.

There are many dis-information types running around, spreading flase info to any dumbass willing to take it in without much question. Some of these people are smooth, some blatantly ignorant. They are all over.

The only real truth we will all know is that nothing is as it seems and to look further for what you seek, is the meaning of life.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
do to the pressure from people in the forom the kid got scared an tried to clear up his story. It was a picture of a document that was posted in march 8th or some date before september 11th talking about "upcoming event to take place in america on the 11th" Of course you all know the usual supects were trying to get info from this kid. Hamertite's dumb ass was all up in his #. so he took the pic off. i already fowarded it to all my friends though so it don't matter

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE SEND ME A COPY OF THAT PICTURE. Namely no hope. [email protected] Thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join