It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag operation was suggested to occur on April 20, 2010 in threads on ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hi friends,
Remember back before April 20, 2010 there were a few threads or so about suggestions of a possible false flag operation to occur on or about April 20th?

news.bbc.co.uk...

I was reading this page and came across this sentence...

"Other companies involved with the Deepwater Horizon rig, which exploded on 20 April with the loss of 11 lives, include rig operator Transocean and oil services companies Halliburton and Cameron International."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With all the other dramas occurring in the world today, this topic has little

significance?

I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled here on ATS, as usual.

This thread can be taken for what it's worth. I'm just clapping for those who are

equipped to bring news to the forefront here on ATS. As I try to hone my skills...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Crikey!!

Leave it up to me to press "reply" prior to having made my point...

So, is anyone here on ATS ready to believe that this "oil-spill" is an act of

sabotage? A true false-flag?

To play with words like politicians do, isn't it more like a "leak?"

Words have their own meanings. This is not a spill, now is it?

So, I will proclaim that this "leak" needs to have somebody spill the beans.

What is a trustworthy news source? One that will back me up and concur that

this "spill" was actually a work of saboteurs following an agenda...Puppets.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
OP, i think you are refering to the april 19th threads, april 19th and its connections with satanism and blood sacrifices, and etc.

i dont think april 20th has any significance.

maybe a BP worker took one too many bong rips that morning.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I think it is connected to the Pentagram of blood ritual where if you mark out the well-known terrorist attacks in America, and connect the lines it looks like a incomplete pentagram. I think there's one or two more left, not sure where, but I've seen Memphis mentioned, I forget, but we did guess there would be some sort of tragedy in the Gulf region, and it did happen- the latest line in the pentagram of blood. It sounds so weird and bizarre but if you've seen the Bohemia Grove ritual you know the Pentagram of Blood ritual doesn't seem so far fetched.

Are "they" trying to manifest some sort of dark energy from\ that feeds on human tragedy by doing these things? I wouldn't be surprised to be honest. There are some evil people in power and they believe in the dark occult arts.

Some of us actually discussed the next terrorist attack in the area of the gulf. We thought it could be a cruise ship or a plane but as it turns out the attack was on a oil rig. If you look at pictures of the oil rig you can see a huge rectangular cut-out on the helipad that looks like some sort of weapon hit it.

You can see how Masonry uses such heavy symbolism- this is the same thing! Symbology is big to these people. They actually believe in its power.

Symbology and occultism is HUGE to these people. Just look at the American dollar bill, checkered floors in washington DC, the Five-pointed star on the American flag. Heck, the stars on an American flag at rest does look like rows of reverse pentagrams.

Still on boards you will see people claim that such a thing doesn't exist but IMO it's amazing how people can look at the dollar bill and see its strange symbolism, and still think its NOT occultic in nature, that it means nothing... How can it not MEAN anything? Can't they see the pyramid, the all seeing eye... and think it's not occultic?

That is DENIAL. Period!

[edit on 2-6-2010 by star in a jar]

[edit on 2-6-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepYourLampsLIT
OP, i think you are refering to the april 19th threads, april 19th and its connections with satanism and blood sacrifices, and etc.

check your references again.. your off a little..

2nd

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

S&F for ya!! Thx for the endeavor loveguy! It's threads like these we need MORE of!!!! Why? We need confirmation to claims that seems so outragious that it's just to unbelievable.....however. This one IMO is NOT!! Here's why....

The Deepwater Horizon oil spill, also called the BP Oil Spill, the Gulf of Mexico oil spill or the Macondo blowout,[2][3][4][5] is a massive ongoing oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, now considered the largest offshore spill in U.S. history.[6] The spill stems from a sea floor oil gusher that started with an oil well blowout on April 20, 2010.
Wiki source

Someone is leaking info out, for sure and it's my opinion now that there are definately 2 'forces' at work within the fabric of the world governments and IMO, this thread puts another pin on the map of my theory.

Now, that being said, I had to go outside of ATS to find the exact date because I couldn't find the OP when this whole shabang started, I thought for sure it would be on the TOP 90 days .. but .. it's not.. or wasn't as of the timestamp of this post. Intresting. (this little anomoly hasn't been the first time I seen this happen)

I'd like to see those that flamed the OP in the other 2 threads come on here and say they made a mistake and ask for forgivness for being rude.. but.. yea..

who's laughing now..

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Yup.

This does seem to fall into some kind of scheme of things.

Thanks for helping to solve this puzzle.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Thoroughly confused, left thinking what the hell did I just read?
Wow seriously.....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Yup.

This does seem to fall into some kind of scheme of things.

Thanks for helping to solve this puzzle.

yes..it does bring to light just how many more 'warnings' we've recieved all this time without paying any attention to what the message REALLY was saying.. I'm going to really start reading those threads alot closer.. one of which I really now realise that what was said about increasing UFO phenomona .. that thread still puts a chill down my spine..

There's also the the member that found the BP Oil spill on the movie 'Knowing'..

I dunno, pretty soon we'll all be looking like Mel Gibison in Conspiracy Theory....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thanks for the props!

I must confess that I haven't read my two ATS source-threads all the way

through though. I found them in the search, by chance.

Being this occurrence happened on said date, I wish to have as much fore-sight as hind-sight.

Two-weeks after the fact doesn't amount to anything one could prevent such

occurrences, sad to say.

There's another thread suggesting a new date of 6/23/10. I only glanced at

that thread, I'll have to go and take another look!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I saw that vid before, but I didn't remember the Gulf of Mexico prediction, wow that's pretty wild.

And could you link me those threads where you were discussing that?

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Max Black did a thread on this subject,too. I remembered it whan the oil "spill" occurred.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepYourLampsLIT

Thanks for adding whatever input you brought to the thread.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I am just going to throw this out there...

First of all I know first hand from a very close relative who would know that this oil spill happened on purpose. The BP manager on the transocean ship ordered to proceed with drilling when everyone was saying not to. Heavy mud was being sent up the pipe and in offshore drilling 101, that means you stop drilling because you are about to hit enormous pressure.

He is not familiar with NWO theories. He just thinks BP was way over budget and behind schedule and they were desperate for a profit from this. I happen to think the orders to this BP manager were more sinister all be it the BP manager may not have known the true intention.

At this point, just as 9/11 the who-done-it is irrelevant. The outcome of the event and what the Government does it absolutely relevant.

You have all the makings of martial and mass evacuation to FEMA camps in place.

Take this...

Combine it with this...

and add this for good measure.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Where in those linked threads does it specifically mention April 20th as a "possible false flag?"

I didn't see it

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Good work! Hard to believe no one put this together 44 days ago. We get so caught up in predictions, but we have no follow through! Just goes to show, there are some predictions that are based on good intel, well, if you believe that something is a conspiracy, and I would give this incident a majority percentage that it was.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

The first thread just says April. So it fits doesn't it? This oil spill has the ability to change our world, so it is a big thing, and could have been a false flag. This is probably one we'll never be able to prove, so it's your decision to believe or not as the details trickle, or spew, out.

Ok, maybe the title of this thread with a date is too specific, but the link between a prediction and something happening is there.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by SunnyDee]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Besides this, there was already plenty of suspicious activity to warrant a bad smell. I saw a thread the other day with a video comparing this disaster, and the identical disaster met by the same company back in the 70s, and they employed the same methods this time that didn't work last time, rather than starting with what worked last time. That's suspicious behaviour, and raises the question of whether or not they knew going into it the first time that what they were trying would fail. They certainly went into it this time knowing that the clean up they were about to try had failed previously.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

"So, is anyone here on ATS ready to believe that this "oil-spill" is an act of sabotage? A true false-flag? "

Yes. I started a thread on that question here on ATS May 29th.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
The first thread just says April. So it fits doesn't it?

Mmmm, I suppose it could. But really, false flags are suggested with regularity on this site. All we're doing is correlating a major event with this random, regular call for a "false flag" and assigning it significance. Besides, I don't really view this oil leak as a false flag in any way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join