It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs - I'd like to ask you a question regarding the Aurora Texas UFO incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
What do you think happened to the Alien body that was supposedly buried in the Aurora cemetery? Ive heard stories about that and it was discussed at length on an episode of UFO hunters in which you were in.

Was it ever exhumed? Is it still there today? Or did some grave robbers get a hold of it?

[edit on 2-6-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Dear -Blackout-

Sorry this sis not Jim.

One would assume, actually I hope wrongly that if anything else had been discovered about this we would know already. As I said I hope I am wrong.

That was probably the very best episode of UFO hunters I have ever seen.

The debunkers are hiding on this one now.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

The evidence from UFO Hunters suggested the grave itself caved in (which is not uncommon for pauper graves). If there is any skeleton, it is still down there as the tests did not show it had been dug up (disturbed).

The owners of the graveyard do not want it dug up, and removed the mystery grave stone themselves to prevent vandalism. Hopefully they will have a change of heart like others did and allow an exhumation in the future.

This case does need to be thoroughly investigated though, as the windmill did exist and the water has high levels of aluminum. Fragments of pure aluminum add to the mystery too, showing there was some type of crash.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This is a pretty good assessment, however I have reason to believe that the body was taken out of that grave long ago, perhaps before 1952. And the strange headstone, which I saw in 1973, is still missing.

Best regards,
Jim

top topics

join