It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT: Secret Society Investigation Revealed to European Parliament [!]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

RT: Secret Society Investigation Revealed to European Parliament [!]

rt.com

“A lot of people speak of Bilderberg as a domain of conspiracy theories, and of course it’s not, it’s a historical fact,” Estulin stated. “A lot of people believe that Bilderberg is a one-world government or creating the new world order, especially people point out a speech made by George W. Bush made back in the 1990s about the creation of one world government. It’s actually not about that at all. It’s a meeting of people who represent a particular ideology. That ideology is of money.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Please visit the source, there is a great video regarding this story.

Russia Today has earned its stripes in my opinion.

I don't understand why people are skeptical of it.

Are they just the hegelian opposite?

Or are they really honestly trying to do the right thing?

Either way, this is huge breaking news.

What say you ATS?

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Here is the video

[edit on 1-6-2010 by beebs]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

S&F for beating me to the punch on this one.

Edit to add:

Daniel Estulin mentions "synarchy" in the presentation so I looked it up for those who may not have heard this term before:

Synarchism

Synarchism is a term which generally refers to a conservative political philosophy focused on solving economic, political, and social problems that are perceived to be precipitating anarchy. Viewing society as an organic unity, synarchists aim to a create a synarchy – a harmonious society where a corporatist government defends social differentiation and hierarchy by encouraging collaboration between social classes in order to transcend conflict between social and economic groups. Its critics and opponents argue that synarchism is particularly associated with anti-anarchism, anti-communism, cooptation, elitism, fascism, technocratism, and even occultism.

Wickipedia

[edit on 6/1/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

It just happened so fast!

Really interesting to see a "MSM"(if you can call RT that) cover something like this.

Once a few of the parliament members get that click in their head, or have a curious tinge about this reality, all hell will break loose.

Like the guy says in the video, he hopes it will set off a figurative 'nuclear bomb' in parliament when they know this information...

A celebration is in order, I think.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Thanks for adding that bit here too.

Here is the wiki page on Estulin:
Daniel Estulin

"I’m a Russian expatriate who was kicked out of the Soviet Union in 1980. My father was a dissident who fought for freedom of speech who was jailed, tortured by the KGB. Suffered two political deaths. When these people got tired of us they threw us out. We moved to Canada and 12 years ago I came to Spain. My grandfather was a colonel in the KGB and the counter-intelligence in the 1950s, so I am privileged somewhat to get a lot of the information from secret service which are our best sources of information. Not only the KGB people but the MI6 people, the CIA because most of the people who work for the secret service as you probably know are patriots and they love their country and they’re doing it for the good of the nation and they’re the first ones absolutely terrified of the plans of the Bilderbergers". [2]

He is way legit sounding.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The wiki article states he has worked with Jim Tucker, who is AFP's editor and a very real investigative journalist.

So that about cements the validity of the story for me, having never read Estulin or heard of him before, but I have read several articles from Tucker and I feel like Tucker is one of the few remaining real journalists.

Here is Estulin's website:
bilderbergbook.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
There was an excellent interview with Estuelin on Coast to Coast AM on May 24th, 2010 for those interested. Link below.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Angiras

Thanks for the link, will check it out later after dinner if I can.

Hopefully RT follows up with some more on this story... like if any of the parliament members responded to the presentation.

new topics

top topics

join