It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awaiting the shift

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hello ATS community! The brilliant minds that inhabit this space keep my attention on this site to a daily basis now. I've looked at this site off and on over many years but recently have prompted to visit daily.
I am a star seed. I knew of my purpose at a young age and have enjoyed a fascinating experience in the meantime. The events unfolding are quickening now and I can no longer leisure about. I must now create a shift within my own family back towards a more natural life if we are to survive the purification. I implore the viewers of this site to learn the old ways if you choose to see how the game unfolds. Know how to obtain your own food and live within a strongly connected group of self determined people. It's not an easy path at first yet I see no other alternative to the current trends.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
how do you recognize others as part of your kins.

Meaning how do you know if others are starseed. indigo etc.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I am not a star seed - at least I have no knowledge of it, if I am. But common sense would say that the planet we live on is not there purely for our enjoyment and exploitation - but that we are part of a living process. All of us should know more about how to live in harmony with the planet. "The meek shall inherit the earth".

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Welcome!

I had similar ideas like yours until I found Falun Gong where you try to conquer yourself(body and mind) and become a truly good person. If you are a good person you will survive the coming catastrophe.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Hi starshift, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
As for recognition, I have noticed something about the eyes that is different. My sister can't stand if if I stare at her. It's always bothered her.
I found it very difficult to have an emotional body so I muted it as best I could when I was younger. Physical pain was easy to over ride with the mind but emotional injuries where more limiting to me.
Regardless, who I am is not important compared to what I would like to do for my family and others. If you would like to learn a new way of empowerment, I would suggest taking some courses from the more earth based survival classes. Many people think they are just going to set up a greenhouse and live remotely while they hunt big game and fend for their families. Knowing the plants and their uses can be a huge benefit to you.

top topics

join