It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hi there! After lurking for several months, I have finally joined. I really enjoy the sight. Definitely thought provoking! Geez, as for what I am interested/believe in...there is a lot! I am interested in a lot of the government projects, NWO, chemtrails, and current events, with a different spin than the usual mainstream info. My family regularly teases me about making myself, husband and kids wear ADFB's! (Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanies). I haven't gone that far...yet!

Looking forward to learning from all the very knowledgeable people around here.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Welocome, enjoy your stay. There are some snakes crawling around becareful, they bite.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by frogs453
...My family regularly teases me about making myself, husband and kids wear ADFB's! (Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanies). I haven't gone that far...yet!

Got that idea from "the signs"(movie about crop circles). Let me guess your wearing the tin-foil hat while browsing ats/bts to get the most out of it. hahaha LOL.

Welcome to ats/bts, glad to have you aboard.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
nah...I've been wearing my ADFB for years, although I did get a big giggle out of that scene. I seriously want to show up for a family reunion or something with the family wearing em...my immediate family would be in hysterics.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
howdy. i've been checking this site out a lot since i started my summer job a few weeks ago. it helped to keep me awake during these looong days so i decided to finally sign up so i could actually speak my mind too!

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hido ho, neighbourino! Welcome aboard

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pawn
howdy. i've been checking this site out a lot since i started my summer job a few weeks ago. it helped to keep me awake during these looong days so i decided to finally sign up so i could actually speak my mind too!

Not only that but it helps pass the time away too. Glad to have you aboard.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Welocome, enjoy your stay.frogs453
cya around if you need anything send me a u2u

se7

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Welcome here too pawn! Thanks everyone, I think I will enjoy it!

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS frog ... Ribbit Ribbit ...

new topics

top topics

join