It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent message from the Na'vi to James Cameron re oil disaster

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by AllIsOne

wtf...why him and not bill gates, warren buffet, or that mexican telecom tycoon for that matter?

Funny......not. Because none of those moguls have experience at undersea technology or demonstrated a concern for environment / humanity? (Yeah I know about Gates foundation.)

It would have taken less time to simply star the thread, than type your nonsensical ridicule.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Kevin Costner is pissed that they still haven't tried the oil cleaning equipment he spent 24 million inventing.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Blazer]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is a bad idea,, what is Mr Camerons CGI experts end upworking for BP and hacking the live feeed?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

high & mighty self righteous kinda kurious...the gates' philanthropy is somewhere around $10 billion? he is involved with global warming, link

warren buffett for his part turned away from lucrative coal...

these people have interest in the matter and the resources...

you any better than these folks?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois
This is front page content?

Really shows what ATS has evolved into.

So sad.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Submarine? James Cameron doesn't have a #ing submarine, and a submarine isn't a great weapon against an oilspill.

I wish the Na'vi were real so I could tell those blue hippy monkeys to # off.

Exterminatus bitches.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I guess I am just uninformed but I guess this Na'vi thing is from the movie Avatar??

At first glance I just thought it was Navy misspelled.
What do I know...rest assured I have spent too musc time on this thread and won't be researching Na'vi.

James Cameron?? Right!

Thanks,
Tom

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

Originally posted by Niccawhois
This is front page content?

Really shows what ATS has evolved into.

So sad.

I hear you both. It has been like this a lot lately. Sometimes it feels more like an issue of the National Enquirer or your MSM news paper. I understand that some issue's are important, but why do we have four of the same stories on the front page? As for the Na'vi story, it has good intentions but in no way should be sent to anyone. The Na'vi were huge, how would one even type on a keyboard? They also spoke a different language than English. Besides the wouldn't have James Cameron do something, they would take on BP themselves, right? That's what happened in the movie. I guess the Na'vi forgot about that.

In my opinion James Cameron is no different than any other major CEO or politician or wall street wacko. Good effects and the story of Pocahontas as a giant Smurf was funny too.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by UFORacer56]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I think James got the message: www.thewrap.com...
So he is really joining in the effort to stop the disaster. Quite remarkable.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMatt

I think James got the message: www.thewrap.com...
So he is really joining in the effort to stop the disaster. Quite remarkable.

Wow. Nice find! Just goes to show ya truth is stranger than fiction. Hat tip to OP and
to Mod who put this in BTS.

And a big
to the naysayers on this thread. This problem requires out-of-the-box-thinkers. The oil industry "experts" are too set in their ways. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Turns out that Mr. Cameron did try to help, but was turned down by BP. As a matter of fact his words echo mine:

Among the key issues that Cameron said he is interested in helping the government with are methods of monitoring the oil leak and investigating it.
"The government really needs to have its own independent ability to go down there and image the site, survey the site and do its own investigation," he said.
"Because if you're not monitoring it independently, you're asking the perpetrator to give you the video of the crime scene," Cameron added.

source: news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Thank you for your nice words. When I saw his TED presentation I knew that he would be the perfect guy for the job.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join