It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defence lab reveals ultimate CCTV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by rjmelter

What saddens me is that officers die in the line of duty while pursuing what is a nonviolent crime.
You are a new officer? Good for you. Keep your positive viewpoint, and do not allow corruption among your peers to stand.
God speed.

Agreed.
Gave U a Star!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So is it safe to say that yall believe that this technology is good if with the right people or are yall saying yall dont want it in any aspect what-so-ever? Science must continues, but maybe is a good idea to put some things out of reach until we fix the bigger problems first? Who knows... Im still curious what yalls basic stance is vs your firm stance depending on varying circimstances such as state of government and state of mind and terroristic threats being active in the states and elsewhere or what.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
So is it safe to say that yall believe that this technology is good if with the right people or are yall saying yall dont want it in any aspect what-so-ever? Science must continues, but maybe is a good idea to put some things out of reach until we fix the bigger problems first? Who knows... Im still curious what yalls basic stance is vs your firm stance depending on varying circimstances such as state of government and state of mind and terroristic threats being active in the states and elsewhere or what.

I say the best way to deal with terrorists is to quit poking them with a sharp stick. That hasn't seemed to work in the last 60 years or so, and they have gotten more and more angry and violent because of it.

But that is just my two cents.

Regardless, yes, this would be great technology if mankind wasn't so prone to treachery.

<< 1   >>

join