It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrence Mckenna & Webbot and Latest World Events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hi All who read this,

I want to make this short and sweet, theres a lot I could say but Im very busy at the minute and want to get my ideas down before they fade away! I just searched for the most recent Webbot thread to see if anyone had noticed the same things as I have.

I have always been intersted and open minded in the webbot, especially after reading Terrence Mckennas work on consciousness etc. They both seem very simialar.

I.e That there is a global consciousness throughout the world and with humanity in particular, and that time basically is a continual pattern that is constantly reflecting what has happen in the past etc. and if we understand the process, then maybe we could foresee what is to come in the future.

I only recently made the potential connection with the Webbot, which basically picks up on linguistics which the creators think (by accident) is tapping into human consciousness, somehow.

Anyhow, I can distinctly remember (I have a copy of C2C somewhere with the webbot guys on) talks of something spreading and causing massive death etc.

They were picking up linguistics that were saying it was maybe going to happen in the GULF stream and spread very fast. Now they don't know exactly how to read the data as it is not an exact science, they are just trying to understand it.

But look what is happening right now, the oil leak in the GULF of Mexico! It is posioning sea life, threatining to be whipped up and brought inland within weeks and is a catastrophe on a GlOBAL scale.

Aslo Webbot picked up Linguistics relating to North & South Korea this year, although I don't think it picked up any language relating to any invasions or war. I am considering going back to the recording now we are nearly halfway through the year and see if anything resonates.

If anyone is still following or intersted in Webot, todays events and Timewave etc. then please share, especially If you can remember exactlt what was said and if you notice any patterns.

Take Care.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
there are lots of "FEAR TOPICS" that are disussed on the internet, in all parts of the world, and that is how webbot works. some of these topics are real, some are an illusion. some might come true, most won't. so i pay little attention to what webbot says....as the saying goes, "even a broken clock is right twice a day"

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The webbot is a hoax.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

'This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.'

I was after a discussion not a definitive answer.

To be fair I don't need you to tell me if its a hoax or not, There are alot of people who cant make up their mind what exactly Webbot it is, but they are still interested by it. And I can bet there are a lot of other people who are just as interested in Terrence & Dennis Mckennas work on universal consciousness.

I was hoping for peoples view on the above in relation to events in the world today, and your one line post didn't really do that.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

To my sensibilities, there is a collective consciousness, a noosphere , in the recent past i think its called a 'hall of records'...even the Etheric

events in time are indeed cyclical, & patterened...
individually, generationally (see: "Fourth Turning"), the I-Ching
which McKenna applied to his TWZ... the Mayan Tuns in the long-count calendar were pedicessors of the cyclic 'Fourth Turning' model of generational shifts in behaviors..(Tun = ~19 yrs...vs, ~20 year generation)

the only drawback i see with the webot linguistics forecast regarding the
'GULF'... is that there is the atmospheric Gulf-Stream
is quite different than the aquatic 'gulf-stream' or hydro-something that carries warm water into the north Atlantic... which is just a segment of the water recycling conveyor belt that circles the whole planet.
So, I wouldn't count the item your tracking down as warning humanity of a deepwater oil rig explosion & a well head thats poisioning the waters in the gulf of mexico.

these 'dots' were not foreseen by a webot, nor the cosmic consciousness imho, misadventure was the reason-cause of this ecological/commercial disaster... and nowhere did webot declare that greed, cutting corners, skirting proven practices, would cause much mayhem in the coastal waters of the USA & much of Central America & northern S America.
Its a real s-t-r-e-t-c-h to construct such a prediction.

hope your thread enjoys a useful life.
thanks

[edit on 29-5-2010 by St Udio]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
oh men.... there's a saying : " *snip*, consciousness and rock and roll" thank goodness rock and roll is not censored, as of yet......

but in all seriousness, i follow mckenna's (RIP) works on 'consciousness'
(don't ask.... ehh) and novelty theory, apparently we are going for it, the novelty, what was it the january 13-14th 2011, looks like some major event?!

mckenna said in one of his lectures, something like : "the pain and the bloodshed ..... humanity is in a birth canal, we are about to be born, and it's not whether is gonna happen or not, it will happen, but it's up to us to make it less painful....do your mother a favor and be born!..." and about the environmental issues, mckenna said back then that "it's probably too late" , (not to sound pessimistic) they are NOT gonna stop the oil spill, the damage is beyond repair (oil-earths blood?)

this is the software : www.timewave2012.com... i used

S&F my friend, people need to hear about terence and novelty theory as well as about the 'consciousness' expanding techniques..... mckenna was a true shaman

[edit on 29-5-2010 by raynemarina]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It occurs to me that the webbot may have been off by a year.

It sure seems like the "summer of hell" may be upon us.

The oil leak, volcanoes, floods, and earthquakes galore, not to mention global economies. It can't be much longer before a tipping point is reached, and our ability to respond to and overcome disasters is outstripped.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Thanks Udio, goes to show that someone can disagree with your opinion but still provide constructive input. I agree its a bit of a s-t-r-e-t-c-h (hehe I liked that), and normally I wouldn't have picked up and mentioned it, but just lately i am noticing more and more of these little 'glitches', and everytime it seems like Mckenna is more and more right in his theories and predictions, We are experiencing more novelty at an increased pace.

I am not looking forward to the last 1.000003^-30 seconds one little bit.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I've been following the program off and on over the last few years. The guys running it did admit its still a work in progress. They also stated they now believe their predictions from last year and the year before that didn't come to pass was most likely their error of reading the data dates wrong and think they had the year dates mixed around. In the runs from the last few years they've been talking about a coastal event, along with a sea flu like event that would kill off a number of living things in the area. Take it as you see it . If I remember correctly I believe they also predicted 6 major earthquakes for this year 7.0/8.0 range or higher with heavy damage and life loss.

This program has caused heated debates on here over the last few years, some people don't believe it works, others follow it like their life depends on it, which ever side of the fence you land on or stuck in the middle, in any case it is interesting to see if their predictions they make well in advance plays out in the real world when time gets to the mark they pointed to on the road of time.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore
reply to post by DocEmrick

'This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.'

I was after a discussion not a definitive answer.

To be fair I don't need you to tell me if its a hoax or not, There are alot of people who cant make up their mind what exactly Webbot it is, but they are still interested by it. And I can bet there are a lot of other people who are just as interested in Terrence & Dennis Mckennas work on universal consciousness.

I was hoping for peoples view on the above in relation to events in the world today, and your one line post didn't really do that.

He was discussing, but he is of the opinion that the webbot is a hoax, like many people, myself included.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
'I.e That there is a global consciousness throughout the world and with humanity in particular, and ]b]that time basically is a continual pattern that is constantly reflecting what has happen in the past etc. and if we understand the process, then maybe we could foresee what is to come in the future.

Such as....?
Are you referring to the old saying "History Repeats itself"?
This is untrue, therefore cannot be used to predict the future.

Those repeated "histories" of the past are all a work of fiction written by "historians" Scaliger and Petavious. They were working for the Vatican to convince people that it was an old and established organization.
(which it wasn't)
There has been no evidence of repeated history since the 1600's.

Read the articles on this site.
Also look at their reading list of books.
www.revisedhistory.org...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
The webbot is a hoax.

not quite they predicted the financial meltdown in 2008, there are about 70% accuracy

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
As i said earlier i am not saying the webbot works or not, but I think its quite interesting as it is something we can track and see for ourselves. That being said, I cant see peoples logic in calling it a hoax.

To me that would imply that the program and the material subsequently released was created with the intent of decieving people. To my knowledge the creators have admitted that it was created by accident, they themselves don't understand it, and they don't even know how it works! So how is someone making predictions a hoax!?

With respect to history repeating itself, Im talking about understanding time being fractal in nature, and like everything in nature working in cycles, everything in the universe is working towards equilibrium. Time is infinite, like going around in a circle along a fixed circumference, but in that you can see that you will repeatedly pass the same points, only it won't be exactly the same each time round because of the multitude of effects that can happen at any one time due the forces of nature.

This view has been accepted by religeous groups, philosophers, metaphysicians and scientists for thousands of years.

I recommend searching for fractals, holographic universes, the I Ching, Terrence McKenna etc for anyone who's interested.

Thanks for those who are interested in this.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This is the first time someone has been 'modded' on one of my threads. I hope I havn't been treading on anyones toes!? I just like to post questions to people that I find interesting and important with the hope of finding someone else with the same mentality.

I think predictions are funny things because the vast majority of us don't believe in them, but everyone seems to be aware of them and have an opinion. I think alot of people are scared of predictions and theories of time which stipulate that at some point there is going to be a down time as well as up time to balance.

Going back to the Oil spill, it is such a massive event that if any prediction of time were to be tested, I think something like this would be it. I know people would argue about other events that have had an impact globally such as 911, but if we thing of the timespan of humanity, aviation etc. is something very very new to us. Whereas the poisoning of our eco system, something we have depended on from our conception, is certainly something that would be engrained in human conciousness. I feel.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The webbot is off by a year. Or even two.
They were talking about a November 14 loud shocking noise in 2008...
And in 2010 there is the November 14 tipping point of Timewave Zero.
They were describing possibly the effects of Yellowstone euption.
Will it happen in November 2010?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have been poised to return to this thread after recently reading about the possibility of Russia having its coldest winter in 1,000 years and ushering in the new ice age.

After psoting this thread many months ago, there have been some updates. The whole european weather system was completely disrupted this year because the gulf stream had slowed down, and this is the same reasoning behind the latest weather predictions.

Again, as well as the Volcano in Iceland, we yet again have had more linguistics from the Webbot come into the living world in the same year that it said it would. Has anyone else noticed anything else Webbot linked? It has been so long since I listened to the show, I have forgot what was initially said, but I am going to listen to it again now that we are fast approaching the end of the year.

When I was posting this I noticed Zagari, the last poster mentioned November 2010, just another reason to bump this thread and see if it gets anywhere.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

Remember that the November event doesn't necessarily happens around November 8 or November 14, but do remember that is a kind of event that will stay on the news for many and many weeks, even months, and people will be talking ONLY about this for months...
You saw once when Mj died...It will happen, the same thing, but in a more exceptional, never before seen way...

I analyzed webbot reports and they seem to be wrong with the years...So, yes, their November 14 2008 event may happen in 2010 on November 14...

I can assure you that if Yellowstone erupts, it will be the only thing on the mind of everybody in the world for months, even years...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

I can assure you that if Yellowstone erupts, it will be the only thing on the mind of everybody in the world for months, even years...

The only thing? For years?

Aren't you ecstatic that you didn't have to back up this absurd projection?
edit on 8-3-2012 by KeyLimePie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join