It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu is not a planet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Bear with me for a second.. Below are 3 of the final Hopi Prophecies which I believe we starting to see come to fruition. The rest of them have so there is no reason to doubt them now.. with a grain of salt, of course.

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

I dont think any explanation here is necessary. We are currently experencing the most horrific oil spil in human history in hurricane valley..

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

I think this goes in line with a lot of the stuff I've been reading about increased energies and a movement back towards nature.. she's hurting, now would be the natural time.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

And alas the point of this post.. I've been thinking.. If Niburu was a planet, we would have seen it by now with the naked eye. I am no astronomer, but I welcome any input on the subject of being able to see anything else in the sky. I know there have been a few threads about seeing things obiting the sun, but I don't take those too seriously.. Is there something on film, yes.. Is it a ship? Doubtful.. I'd think even with advanced tech getting that close to the sun would be a bad idea..

What if Niburu is simply a giant ship? Maybe this is why nothing has been seen on the planetary level.. Perhaps it appears like a star to an uneducated mind, but maybe its something else. That would explain why nothing has been seen..Niburu could of course be a comet.. Something that orbits the planet every so many thousand years.. Maybe it acts as a reset button on the planet, if you dig into history you'll see that there is a lot missing.

I wouldn't be suprised if we aren't the 4th or 5th generation of advanced civilization that has inhabited this planet. We have a decent understanding of 45m years ago when the dinosaurs lived here, but maybe dinosaurs weren't the first species.. What about the 44.9m years of history after the dinosaurs that we don't know about..

It is my opinion that we are in fact one of many civilizations that has graced this beautiful planet and we will be reset again as everything else has been. There is a reason there is taboo history.. there is a reason some knowledge is destroyed.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by brigand]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
no it ain't no ship. Itis either another sun or a planet. Revelations calls it wormwood and it also calls it a star. All prophecies state it will come when least expected.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
the blu star prophecy has succesfully happened, the Hopi have officially stated that comet Holmes on october 24th 2007,when it was visible as bigger than the Sun when it exploded. The biggest recorded object ever witnessed in our solar system with the naked eye.

The youth with long hair was the era of the hippies,when all of this happened as stated by the Hopi.

The black sea also happened.

and yes, Nibiru as the Sumerians called it is not a planet, it is a brown dwarf star, a failed star if you will. Our sun is a yellow dwarf for example. These are astronomy terms.

Planets and stars and brown dwarfs are all different things. A star has fusion within that creates the reactions on it. A brown dwarf is said to be anywhere from 1000 to 3000C, so hot,but nothing near a stars temperature.
And a planet is usually much colder and ofcourse SOLID, a star as far as we know is made up mostly of GAS and other chemicals, not really solid as such.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by brigand
Bear with me for a second.. Below are 3 of the final Hopi Prophecies which I believe we starting to see come to fruition. The rest of them have so there is no reason to doubt them now.. with a grain of salt, of course.

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

I dont think any explanation here is necessary. We are currently experencing the most horrific oil spil in human history in hurricane valley..

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

I think this goes in line with a lot of the stuff I've been reading about increased energies and a movement back towards nature.. she's hurting, now would be the natural time.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

And alas the point of this post.. I've been thinking.. If Niburu was a planet, we would have seen it by now with the naked eye. I am no astronomer, but I welcome any input on the subject of being able to see anything else in the sky. I know there have been a few threads about seeing things obiting the sun, but I don't take those too seriously.. Is there something on film, yes.. Is it a ship? Doubtful.. I'd think even with advanced tech getting that close to the sun would be a bad idea..

What if Niburu is simply a giant ship? Maybe this is why nothing has been seen on the planetary level.. Perhaps it appears like a star to an uneducated mind, but maybe its something else. That would explain why nothing has been seen..Niburu could of course be a comet.. Something that orbits the planet every so many thousand years.. Maybe it acts as a reset button on the planet, if you dig into history you'll see that there is a lot missing.

I wouldn't be suprised if we aren't the 4th or 5th generation of advanced civilization that has inhabited this planet. We have a decent understanding of 45m years ago when the dinosaurs lived here, but maybe dinosaurs weren't the first species.. What about the 44.9m years of history after the dinosaurs that we don't know about..

It is my opinion that we are in fact one of many civilizations that has graced this beautiful planet and we will be reset again as everything else has been. There is a reason there is taboo history.. there is a reason some knowledge is destroyed.

I've also wondered if Niburu is actually a very large transport ship that is either in a deep orbit and/or move back and forth between earths star system and another via sublight. Through the annunaki coming to earth it makes some sense if they didn't have FTL technology and came here. Because many say that they where here for the gold and they mined gold in south africa 500,000 years ago. Then they created us because they needed workers. This would make sense for a ship, because if they had FTL and access to going back and forth to their planet in a week or a few months, then they wouldn't need to create man from the hominids on this planet. They would just ship more people from the home world, it sounds like from the writings that there wasn't alot of them and they needed more workers to do the grunt work and the dirty work. They would mine the gold load it on the ship and then have it sent back to whatever world they/we are from. While the ship is gone they continue to mine the gold and store it at the same time they teach us things and build buildings that they need. And this process was going on and on until the ship missed a date and/or never came back, now their screwed.

Maybe the few annunaki that where left and seen as gods felt like gods to us because they made us and we worshipped them. So they acted like that and used their knowledge to build essentially an empire for themselves with the little technology they had and the knowledge of it's use and other things using us as their subjects. Then the cataclysm happened and it washed away much of that world and much of the original annunaki are gone along with much of their fallen ones. Just as how people are saying that the return of Niburu is coming almost sounds like those first astronauts of the annunaki waiting for that ship that didn't come. Like a racial memory of them telling us that you will come with us when the ship gets back to the planet. Maybe that would explain the ruins and pyramids and such that align with orion and other star formations, maybe they had a way to communicate and weren't getting an answer.

Also about other civilizations being on this planet, it's possible. I have always wondered about two things. One, if evolution happens and it does in some ways then why didn't the dinosaurs develop into sentient beings. Not all of them have to but the smaller ones could have raptors and such, they had hands and the ability to work in groups/packs. I bring this up because you always hear about the reptoids and/or lizard men. What if there was a civilization millions of years ago on this planet that was reptilian and they where thriving, and us humans where not much more than different groups of hominids. Then number two, which may be because of the annunaki as some say messing in the genes of a few hominids on this planet. How come we became the victor of supremacy on this planet. The gicantopythasus is at least 7 foot tall and massive (bigfoots cousin), and that thing could tear us apart. Heck if you put a grown chimpanzee in a room with arnold or tyson or whomever and have them fight each other hand to hand, the chimpanzee woul win everytime. They are at least 3 to 5 times stronger than us and have more muscle pound for pound on their body than fat compared to us (which means they heal quickly). And if you look at the neanderthal, they had heavier bones and where stronger too. They should have bested us at all times, but yet they are gone (interbreeding mostly) and we are here. Something or somebody came here and helped to make one particular species of hominid into a species that is part of this world and part of another for their own purposes.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
maybe its planet sized ship which explains why it cant have FTL. This has ben discussed in the cassiopaean transcripts, more specifically the channeled material has stated that there is not one but 3 ships loaded with 12 million Nephilim headed our way eta 2012. Nephilim ofcouse being the giants described in the bible.

09-30-94

Q: (L) Is it true that at regular intervals the sun radiates massive amounts of electromagnetic energy which then causes the planets of the solar system to interact with one another to a greater or lesser extent?

A: Other irregular pulsations determined by external vibrational events.

Q: (L) The sun is not the source of the periodicity of "dying's", is that correct?

A: Sometimes. Many causes.

Q: (L) Well what is the cause that recurs like clockwork? Is there some cause that is a regular pulsation?

A: Cometary showers.

Q: (L) Where are these cometary showers from?

A: Clusters in own orbit.

Q: (L) Does this cluster of comets orbit around the sun?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) How often does this cluster of comets come into the plane of the ecliptic?

A: 3600 years.

Q: (L) What body were the Sumerians talking about when they described the Planet of the crossing or Nibiru?

A: Comets.

Q: (L) This body of comets?

Q: (L) Does this cluster of comets appear to be a single body?

Q: (L) Is this the same object that is rumored to be on its way here at the present time?

Q: (L) Who were the Annunaki?

A: Aliens.

Q: (L) Where were they from?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) Do they come here every time the comet cluster is approaching to sap the souls energy created by the fear, chaos and so forth?

Q: (L) The two events are loosely interrelated?

Q: (L) Is that why they are here now?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is there a large fleet of space-ships riding a wave, so to speak, approaching our planet?

Q: (L) Where are these ships from?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) When will they arrive?

A: 1 month to 18 years.

Q: (L) How can there be such a vast discrepancy in the time?

A: This is such a huge fleet that space/time warping is irregular and difficult to determine as you measure time.

Q: (L) Are these craft riding a "wave" of some sort?

11-02-04

Q: (L) Who carved the stone heads on Easter Island?

A: Lemurian descendants.

Q: (L) The natives say the stones walked into position. Is this true?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, how?

A: Tonal vibration.

Q: (L) And what did these stones represent?

A: Nephalim. [This is the Cassiopaean's distinctive spelling]

Q: (L) Is this what the Nephilim looked like?

Q: (L) Does that mean that the Nephilim were present in Lemuria?

Q: (L) Where was Lemuria located?

A: Pacific off South America. Right near, all around Easter Island is remnant of Lemuria.

Q: (L) What happened to Lemuria?

A: Submerged close to time you refer to as Fall of Eden, approximately.

Q: (L) Well if the Nephilim were brought here 9 to 12 thousand years ago [as you have said previously]...

A: Last visit. Have been here 5 times. Will return.

Q: (L) The Nephilim are going to return? [I was pretty shocked, to say the least!] Where do the Nephilim currently live?

A: Orion.

Q: (L) They live in the constellation Orion? Where is their planet?

A: Don't have one. In transit.

Q: (L) The whole dadgum bunch is in transit?

A: Three vehicles.

Q: (L) How many Nephilim does each vehicle hold? [At this point I think my voice was shaking]

A: About 12 million.

Q: (L) Are they coming to help us? [I was hoping!]

A: No. Wave, comet cluster; all using same energy.

Source

[edit on 28-5-2010 by altamash]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Who claims that comet Holmes was the blue star of the prophecy? The Hopi? Was this the tribal council? Can you tell me who you mean when you say the Hopi?

Does anyone here know what the color of the comet was to the naked eye? Was it blue? Or was it white or yellow? Please tell me the color?

We already know that no brown dwarf can be within thousands of AU of the sun. So there is no planet sized object with 320AU of the sun that we do not know about.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by altamash

How often does this cluster of comets come into the plane of the ecliptic?

There may be comet showers every 26 million years. I say maybe because we do not know. It is a hypothetical reason for possible extinctions every 26 million years. The periodicity of extinctions is not certain either.

Does this cluster of comets appear to be a single body?

The Oort cloud appears to be source of these comets although no knows for sure.

Lemurian descendants.

Lemuria is a conjectured land bridge to explain fossil evidence. The development of plate tectonics removed the need to suppose the existence of land bridges. The land bridge idea was dropped once the ocean bottoms were mapped and seen to be nonexistent.

Where was Lemuria located?

The conjectured land bridge connected Madagascar and India in the Indian Ocean. Get it? Lemur - Lemuria.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
those who hype nibiru are true tools

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eric Cartman
those who hype nibiru are true tools

Lol

I find it quite amusing that Nibiru'ers cant agree, and often argue among themselves about what Nibiru is. Some call it a brown dwarf and then post images of it appearing next to the sun (and all of those images are usually of sundogs or solar flares) which contradicts the theory as brown dwarfs can only be seen through the IR spectrum.

And Op, just FYI, there are probably millions of undiscovered planets out there, and there are probably even some more rocky planetoids outside Neptunes orbit. In fact a few have already been found....none of which is any indication that Nibiru exists

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I love it when astronomers think they know everything about space, but they don't.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by altamash

Channelled material eh?

I took a read, a bit interesting although as with all things to be taken with a grain of salt.

Personally, a large grain of salt.

I don't buy into any of this invading alien fleet, nibiru, end of the world scenarios.

They just don't really make that much sense.

~Keeper

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

I love it when astronomers think they know everything about space, but they don't.

They know a lot

But astronomy is a science of frequent discoveries....amazing stuff indeed

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
As i sit here and think of the eight sign,and hear dwelling place in heaven,i am think dwelling a place to live,has any one thought of the space station that is huge,and could fall to earth by some mistake,thta is the meaning i am getting not a heavenly body

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
My mistake i meant the nineth sign,forgive the error

[edit on 28-5-2010 by jasmine23]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I've seen several claims that comet Holmes is part of the Hopi prophecy. Yet no one seems to know why. Can anyone explain why Holmes is the blue star? I saw Holmes and my recollection about the color is quite clear.

Any assistance would be helpful.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
As i sit here and think of the eight sign,and hear dwelling place in heaven,i am think dwelling a place to live,has any one thought of the space station that is huge,and could fall to earth by some mistake,thta is the meaning i am getting not a heavenly body

this seems plausible to me. what if an asteroid struck it? systems fail and crash to Earth. essentially the space station can be considered "heavenly" just because its in space. OR it could be the moon....

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I've seen several claims that comet Holmes is part of the Hopi prophecy. Yet no one seems to know why. Can anyone explain why Holmes is the blue star? I saw Holmes and my recollection about the color is quite clear.

Any assistance would be helpful.

JC dude You sure love dissecting things. Did you love dissecting your frog in Science class?

I posted the prophecy up many of times. I guess you must of refused to read it.

viewzone2.com...

It is like you are purposely trying to debunk it. You are trying to find some mistake and then say it is a hoax.

LOL

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
While I do consider the posibility of Nibiru as a more than probable theory, I don't know if I could support the idea of a planetary ship. The given theories have shared the idea that Nibiru is approximately 3 times the size of earth, and for it to be considered a planetary ship, would mean their population count would be beyond count.

(Edit: To give this more "point", the reason i mention count is because a majority of the original researchers of Nibiru, stated that the beings of this planet who were thought to be the Annunaki, used genetic splicing to create humans that would be their slaves. If their population count was so high, i'm sure they'd have enough manpower to do the mining themselves. Unless they, like human nature, preferred to make lower society do all the work.)

If they wanted to orbit us, they could make a base on the dark side of the moon like many people have suggested. (Remember the ruins on the moon?).

I've studied the Hopi a bit in my past but their predictions seem a bit too vague to allow for the term prohphecy. Totally my opinion though.

Originally posted by brigand

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Shikamaru]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I posted the prophecy up many of times. I guess you must of refused to read it.

I have not seen this particular link in any of the threads I have visited.

It is like you are purposely trying to debunk it. You are trying to find some mistake and then say it is a hoax.

What I am interested in knowing is why comet Holmes is called a "blue star". The color was not blue.

You have posted some images that were taken how? Where do these images come from? Notice in the image comparing the size of the coma of Holmes to the sun, that there are no stars visible in the image.

I believe that the image is likely to be an image from:

Comet Holmes (left) from the 3.6-meter Canada-France-Hawaii telescope on Mauna Kea showing the coma at 869,900 miles (1.4 million kilometers) in diameter. The white ''star'' near the center of the coma is in fact the dust-shrouded nucleus of the comet.

This image shows the comet, but not as the comet would be seen without the aid of a telescope, and a rather large instrument at that.

Later on in the link you posted is an image of the coma showing a green color with a faint blue ion trail that again cannot be seen without the use of a large telescope.

So what would someone see without the aid of a large telescope?
Comet Holmes Now Larger than Sun
Comet Holmes can be distinguished from the stars by its wider, hazy appearance. Although it is as large as the sun with its expanding bubble, it does not appear as big as the sun in our sky. It looks a bit wider than a typical star and is not pointlike.

New images of Comet Holmes

But trust me - it's easier just to scan the sky below Cassiopeia with your binoculars. Holmes stands out because it is NOT just a pinpoint of light like a star. It's a striking gray blob, a fuzz ball. And it really is hard to miss. Or at least it has been all this week.

Incredible Comet Bigger than the Sun

"Right now, in a dark sky it appears as a very noticeable circular cloud," said Joe Rao, SPACE.com's Skywatching Columnist. Rao advises looking for the comet this weekend, before the moon becomes more of a factor. The comet will likely diminish in brightness yet remain visible for the next two to three weeks, he said.

Notice that these casual observers do not report any color other than gray.

Go to 17P/Holmes

M. Jäger image obtained on 2007 October 31.8. This is a combination of three 180-second exposures obtained using a 30-cm Deltagraph, a Sigma 6303 CCD camera, and a blue filter.

That's why the cometography image looks blue - a filter was used.

From Jewett's page we learn.
Comet Holmes Bigger Than The Sun

They used observations from a wide-field camera on the Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope (CFHT), one of the few professional instruments still capable of capturing the whole comet in one image.

From NASA
Astronomy Picture of the Day
There is an image there that also appears to be using a blue filter. It was taken with the same telescope as the one from the page you linked to comparing the size of the sun and the comet.

From NASA
Astronomy Picture of the Day
Here is a photo showing the comet without a filter. The color is yellow.

Pictured above through a small telescope last Thursday, Comet Holmes appeared as a fuzzy yellow spot,

17P/Holmes comet outburst. Day 4.
The photo shown here is a yellow comet with what is described as "faint greenish halo around the comet".

In summary, the comet only appears blue in images that were taken with a blue filter. The comet appears yellow to observers with small telescopes and grayish to naked eye observers.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

I love it even more when people who have absolutely no training in anything space related think they know more about space than someone trained like an astronomer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join