It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

morgan freemans through the wormhole on science channel june 9th at 10pm est

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
this is a show i think im gonna be interested in seeing.. do you guys think it will be any good? its supposed to cover a few topics about space.. time travel.. aliens... etc..

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gerg357

please ignore me while i slip into sarcastic mode.

WOW, A SCIENCE show hosted by one of the worlds top brains and quantum physicists morgan freeman ... WOW, i bet he uncovers the mysterys of the universe.

/sarcasam.

sorry ... was called for .... With all the top level scientists about they get morgan freeking freeman to host the show because he has a nice voice ??? whats next ... Is "the rock" going to turn the LHC on when its full power day?!?!

my rant is directed at tv btw,, not you me good dude ... except for the comedy sarcasam bit
... If you knew me in real life you'd see this kind of ranting gets done by me towards the tv most of the time

[edit on 28-5-2010 by boaby_phet]

[edit on 28-5-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I hadnt' seen the commercials so I wasn't aware of this new show.

It would have been nice if you could have included more info in your post.

"Hosted by Morgan Freeman, Through the Wormhole will explore the deepest mysteries of existence — the questions that have puzzled mankind for eternity.

What are we made of?
What was there before the beginning?
Are we really alone?
Is there a creator?

These questions have been pondered by the most exquisite minds of the human race. Now, science has evolved to the point where hard facts and evidence may be able to provide us with answers instead of philosophical theories.

Through the Wormhole will bring together the brightest minds and best ideas from the very edges of science — Astrophysics, Astrobiology, Quantum Mechanics, String Theory, and more — to reveal the extraordinary truth of our Universe."

The Science Channel

Premiers June 9th, 10PM

Here is the trailer:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i dont think it really matters who hosts the show, because im not going to be listening to morgan thinking he is the one who discovered whatever they are talking about. he is just the host. should be a good show though.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
here is what i beleive to be the official website.... whether its freeman or not... i'm going to watch it

science.discovery.com...

top topics

join