It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN experts say NKorea is exporting nuclear and ballistic missile technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
www.google.com...

U.N. experts say North Korea is exporting nuclear and ballistic missile technology and using intermediaries, shell companies and overseas criminal networks to circumvent U.N. sanctions.

The seven-member panel monitoring sanctions against North Korea said in a report obtained by The Associated Press late Thursday that its research indicates that Pyongyang is involved in banned nuclear and ballistic activities in Iran, Syria and Myanmar. It called for further study of these suspected activities and urged all countries to try to prevent them.

The 47-page report and a lengthy annex document sanctions violations reported by U.N. member states, including four cases involving arms exports and two seizures of luxury goods. The report also details the broad range of techniques that North Korea is using to try to evade sanctions imposed after its nuclear tests.

The UN linking the former axis of evil back together, ready for this summer's showdown.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
now this informations, which are around for years, come in handy again.
but what happened ? the new york philharmonic orchestra played in pjong yang, and now ?
since i have learned about false flag attacks, i am sceptic about this "torpedo-inquiary". but i wouldnt be surprised, if the north koreans did actually sank the corvette, similar to the iranian speedboat attacks on u.s. navy ships.
i only hope rationality and wisdom will prevail.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Sounds like some are ramping up to move onto the sanctions (more?) against Iran next.. We have the NK doing bad things who are in league with the other bad people around the world...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
At least they're not trying to sell it to South Africa under aparethid. Now who did that, it wouldn't be the same people who attacked the USS Liberty and arrested their citizen over revealing their nuclear stockpile whiles running a programme called Samson Option that intends to drop nuclear weapons on Europe is it? But oh wait, Iran is a threat. Not because of their oil, not because they allow their nuclear programe to get expected and it was cleared as being peaceful, not because they don't kneel to the West and Capitalism. The US doesn't have any bias, I mean would a country that has a CIA agenda and past experiences of Iranian coups have any bias?

[edit on 28-5-2010 by TSawyer]

new topics

top topics

join