It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Enduring Crusade.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is also great, sadly few bother to look at it though, it supports my theory back on the Socrates post.

"Hmm, I'm beginning to notice that when people are confronted with information that shows Masonry to not be the "illuminated NWO super power" they all think it to be.

They tend to ignore the information. Pathetic."

But, I actually read from someone that the Freemasons are in no way connected with the Templars, right here on this site, after this had been posted.

When will people stop making up their own minds as to what Freemasonry really is, and pick up the books suggested here (All pretty good), and read them?

Heck this Thread is a good read.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

do you have any pics of this stone in question? Is there a history of this stone? If so, how did the stone come to be? Was it magically created or created by the minds of people? This is a very intriguing post and I wish to learn more of the events you have described

There is a pretty good section on the stone in Bloodline of the Holy Grail by
Gardnier.

Upon his return he named the village of Roslin later changed to Rosslyn in the 1950's

I have read in several places that the Village/area was named Roslin after
the Roseline that ipasses through the area.

Maybe they are not being misled on purpose just not guided in the right direction(just some).I have read some of the rituals and masonic books

the problem is there are no concrete, verifiable links. there is much speculation, theory, and hypothesis concerning the connections, also a great
deal of circumstantial evidence of them but nothing provable. while like many
i believe there is a connection at this time that is all it is a personal belief.
as i recall the first recorded masonic mention of a connection between the
Templars or any other of the " crusading knights" was by Chev. Ramsey in
his now famous Oration but i could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The Real Deal

Talking about the stone being taken to Egypt... could it have been the stone Moses used to write the commandments on the mountain as he spoke to God. Its just a question so don't jump on me

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by flamenice007

You do realize you're responding to a thread that hasn't been used for nearly 9-years?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join