It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in cloud, Liverpool UK May 2010

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I don't know if that is CGI of something else but I can't buy it

She holds the camera into the year. And miraculously It appears
in the beginning of the 18 second there is nothing, at the end of the 18 second it's there,
it stop`s there for half a second, Then it takes off like a bat out of hell,

then the camera follows the Object, or the Object follows the camera
for a few seconds, and then vanishes into thin air, well I don't buy it.

use the scroll bar to see the whole image

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Does no-one else think dandelion seed? Come on, do I have to get my camera out and film some to compare?

What I do find strange is the tiny "flash" of something bright in the same part of cloud the thing appears to come from. Anyone spot that, just after thing moves away?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by wigit]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretUsername
Well it does kind of look like an iridium flare to me. I'm not sure... just can't get a good picture of it. It however would explain why it appears and disappears suddenly and the speed of the object seems about right from iridium flares I have previously observed.

SecretUsername.....

I don't think that looks like an iridium flare.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretUsername

My thought that it is moving too quickly to be an Iridium flare, though it's hard to be sure.

In any case, there was no daylight iridium flare visible in Liverpool on that date. Of course, there's the story about seeing it flying around before running in for the camera.

heavens-above

[edit on 5/27/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The person capturing the video said they ran to get their Flipvideo - that's a high definition video recorder if I'm not mistaken, as I have one. Can't we zoom into the object well enough to see if it exhibits 3D qualities like shadows on the underside? That would debunk the pixel theory and prove that it's not an iridium flare.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by black cat

From page 1:

it doesn't look like a pixel when i zoom frame by frame.... it's shading is very precise , so if it was cgi it is a pretty smart job...
It appears to be an actual object with some degree of reflectivity in variants to the lighting as it moves....

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
At first glance it does appear to be a white type ufo orb. It is cloaking behind the clouds, makes an appearance and seems to disappear into that line of contrails in the sky. Was it making a run for the contrails for some reason?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Does no-one else think dandelion seed? Come on, do I have to get my camera out and film some to compare?

What I do find strange is the tiny "flash" of something bright in the same part of cloud the thing appears to come from. Anyone spot that, just after thing moves away?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by wigit]

I initially thought of a dandelion seed, actually I thought of a cottonwood seed, but then I couldn't see it before the 18 second mark.

I think the framing of it is far too suspect. I'm actually surprised that the hoaxers keep doing this, and we shouldn't be too surprised to see hoaxes that are not framed exactly. People have far too much time on their hands and are in far too much need of recognition.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Here's a slow-motion and stabilized version.

(click to open player in new window)

Some thoughts:

1. It's too small to have any idea of what it may be.
2. It doesn't move in a straight line, so it cannot be a satellite.
3. The way it disappears when closer to the sun is consistent with a small, low-flying object, like a dandelion seed.
4. The title of the video is 24/5/09, not 2010.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

as an earthy explanation, a common one, could be indeed something like a dandelion/cottonwood/poplar seed.. or even a flying bug with wings reflecting/refracting great amount of sun light due to the special angle geometry with the sun almost in opposition or something (the "rods hunting position")..and it's dissapearance could be simply just because entering the shadow of the building.

a moving pixel.

[edit on 27/5/10 by depthoffield]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I was on a plane coming back from Ibiza to stansted on the 11th of May 2010. The pilot came over the speakers to say we we're flying at 36000 ft. We were flying over the clouds and it looked like cotton wool everywhere. I couldn't see the ground because of constant cloud coverage.
I was watching the planes coming up through the clouds and even though they looked close they also looked like toy planes!
Then all of a sudden a gold coloured orb came up through the clouds and stoped, went right then diagonal left down back in to the clouds. I thought I must be tired after 4 days in Ibiza plus a 3 hour delay hanging around the airport then one and a half hours sitting on the runway because of the ash cloud. So i didn't think too much of it but carried on looking out the window. It happened 3 more times with different movements. On the 4th viewing of this object i put my sun glasses on to make sure i could still see it but from a different shade. I had convinced myself it must be sun glare or a reflection of some description untill i viewed it through sunglasses moving them on and off my face. Each time i witnessed it, it lasted about 45 seconds. After many years researching this stuff I was so happy to witness this for myself.
I don't know if this video is real or fake but it looks like what i saw from above the clouds. It made priscise movements, up, down, left, right and diagonal. it didn't wobble. It went in straight lines. I hope what i saw was there and not an illusion of my mind. My opinion is I saw it and it happened.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join