It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente on abc6.com - What's Next For Our Economy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

First time I've seen Celente on mainstream apart from Fox last year (on youtube anyway). ABC in complete denial and want to paint a delusionally positive picture and discredit him by calling him nuts. This guy predicted the last crash and several other economic bubbles as well. I agree with Celente, although add Korea to that list of wars. He's only controversial to the dumb and blind and stupid.

Celente usually says the stock market is rigged & for fools only and gold is a better investment for wealth preservation. This interview would have been no different, but ABC wouldnt show that part because they'd be scared that too many people would take it seriously and crash the already fragile market the day after, especially with the banks trying to keep gold prices down.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by john124]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I agree with Mr Celente and I try to follow his advise whenever I can. I have already started moving my investments into plain Money markets. Ofcourse I still have several regular investments in the market so I can say that I am not losing a much if I have stayed with all regular investments. Trying to explain to the brokers why I am moving my money is getting too out of hand. They ask so many questions and why and why and you shouldn't because you will lose more money. Well I didn't listen and yes I am losing money but not to the great extend if I had left it all in. Yes by all means listen to Mr Celente. He know what he is saying. Otherwise they wouldn't have to so many times on TV.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I would have loved to see the "Clash of the Economists" as they so elegantly put it.

I doubt the economist they found would agree with The Great Celente, but it would have been interesting none the less to hear his opinion.

My opinion if its worth anything is that Celente is right. We had that post earlier in the week about 24 leading economists all agreeing and the way Europe is handling their situation is just atrocious.

new topics

join