It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Game "Wolfenstein" Symbolism Exposed - video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Now I'm not at all endorsing the editorial perspective of this here video by posting it...it just has some chunks in it I haven't seen previously...is all...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The occult imagery in the game was intentionally put in by the developers as it goes along with the story of the game which centers around Nazi occultism.

It would be kind of stupid for them to develope a game with this story line without putting any of that stuff in, wouldn't it? There's nothing sinister about this, the game was not created by the fairy tale that is the NWO.

There is no bogeyman at work here. Just the genius creative minds at id software.

EDIT: I was going to post the synopsis of the game from wikipedia but it's too long. It can be found here: en.wikipedia.org...

Also, interstingly enough the following character is in the game, which I can't remember as it's 10 years or so ago that I played the game: SS High Priestess Oberführer Marianna Blavatsky so it seems that even back then the clever minds at id were well aware of the subject matter.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
There's nothing to "expose" here.

As RMFX1 said, it was all intentional; the storyline deals with nazis and the occult and it's a fairly well known (don't want to say fact but...) fact the nazis were into that stuff.

It's just there to perpetuate the story and keep the flavour. Nothing sinister, nothing part of the NWO hoax, etc..

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
So what you mean to tell me is that a video game where you kill robo-hitler is really a front for the illuminati to either brainwash us or subliminally send us messages?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I played Return to Castle Wolfenstein when I was younger - it was a great game, loved it! As posted by others, the whole theme centred around 'the occult' so it isn't surprising that occult symbols are present.

The character "SS High Priestess Oberführer Marianna Blavatsky" in the game is a direct reference to 'Blavatsky' - the references are clear and meant to be there to add atmosphere to the game.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Soooo - it was intentional? That makes it less of a conspiracy?

You'll be telling me Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark wasn't an Illuminati conspiracy/propaganda vehicle next.

edit: typo

[edit on 24/5/1010 by jokei]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by RMFX1

Soooo - it was intentional? That makes it less of a conspiracy?

You'll be telling me Indian Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark wasn't an Illuminati conspiracy/propaganda vehicle next.

Yeah, you'd be right on that one.

Anyway, back to the game..if the symbolism that we see in this game was in a different game that had nothing to do with the occult then I'd wonder why it was there. Say for example that this same imagery turned up in Barbie Horse Adventure. It would be out of place, I'd possibly even think that it may be a conspiracy of some sort.

BUT..the reality is that the occult is a big part of the story in this game, and the game itself takes place in the castle that is being used by the Nazi occult/paranormal SS so it isn't all that odd to find the symbolism throughout the bloody place. It adds to the look, the feel and the atmosphere of the game just as it's supposed to and that is all. If you think that there's anything beyond that then I'd have to say that you are one paranoid individual indeed and probably need to get out more.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Next minute the OP will be telling us that DOOM contains demonic imagery or something?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well it does seem like they did their research for the game, going beyond the usual pentagrams and such. If you're the kind of person that puts stock in such things I can see why you'd be worried about the use of 'more real' symbols.

I don't see the Iluminati connection though, unless it's the usual assertion that nothing can get released to the public without their aproval, and of course the possible Iluminati influence in the historical Nazi Germany.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Seriously?
This is like pointing out the Illuminati imagery "embedded" in a Dan Brown novel.
That's kind of the point.
wow.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

There's nothing sinister about this, the game was not created by the fairy tale that is the NWO.

Two statements here. First is most certainly correct. Second is most certainly false. Not only is there irrefutable evidence of a globalist conspiracy, there is actually evidence that Nazi Germany has direct links to this cabal. The NWO is most certainly real, calling it a fairy tale is a stunningly naive statement. Especially considering you're making it on ATS, but even in general that is becoming a statement akin to "military black ops don't exist."

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
reply to post by RMFX1

There's nothing sinister about this, the game was not created by the fairy tale that is the NWO.

Two statements here. First is most certainly correct. Second is most certainly false. Not only is there irrefutable evidence of a globalist conspiracy, there is actually evidence that Nazi Germany has direct links to this cabal. The NWO is most certainly real, calling it a fairy tale is a stunningly naive statement. Especially considering you're making it on ATS, but even in general that is becoming a statement akin to "military black ops don't exist."

The NWO or Illuminati may or may not be real, that's a discussion for another thread, but if they are they certainly aren't responsible for this game. Full credit for that goes to John Carmack and his team.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by RMFX1]

new topics

top topics

join