It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Spiral

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

i.e. the web Cam on the plane doesn't look real. I can only assume it was a web Cam since the video is rock solid. Do airlines put web Cams on the side of planes? Not likely. It was also perfectly aligned to capture this thing

Not to mention the fact that the supposed aerial view gets the START of it. Who films out the window of a plane and manages to record the start of a supposed event as spectacular as this was supposed to be?

This is a hoax. Those who don't believe it get over yourselves. It is ok to believe, but stop looking at every single thing as "proof." This ain't it...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well congrats. I did not develop the hoax to be "real" just an experimental cause. It was suppose to look CGI -

Anyhow, loved reading through this during the entire event as well as on other sites. One day a craft will appear, one day, but not this day -

Kevin Martin

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The site is a joke anyways - they did NO investigating on this. More questions were asked than answers given. They just received the video and posted it with a little blurb. Didnt even investigate the exact locations, times and the person. At least here at ATS, members tried to get to the bottom of it. Much more work performed than that site.

to ATS members who rock as always!!

[edit on May 24th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Creator of video admitted this is HOAX.

[edit on May 24th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

What looked like numerous photographs and videos of a ship entering the cosmos was actually put together by not a team, but one person.

Kevin Martin, a Southern California Weatherman has come forward as the hoaxer to what is likely the biggest hoax ever created.

Martin claims he e-mailed the material to TheWeatherSpace.com in an effort to test a theory of his out.

"Who is more gullible, Americans or Europeans?", asked Martin. "A growing number of conspiracy theorists are American, while Europe seems to have their head on straighter to the facts. I decided to test it out with a half done CGI video and photoshop photo stills, sending it to Betty Morgan at TheWeatherSpace.com Space News section."

Martin claims that his theory was correct, Europeans have a better handle on reality than Americans.

Upon further investigation it seems like Martin is a master at marketing, graphics, and even manipulation. TheWeatherSpace.com was fooled and I apologize for that.

The only thing I take from this busted hoaxer is that he hoaxed the spiralthingy. I don’t believe him testing any theory of his. I don’t believe him further investigating anything. I don’t believe him concluding anything. And I sure as hell don’t believe he’s sorry for anything but being busted.

I believe it had to do with someones (biggest hoax ever by not a team but just one man) ego and it seems that this US based conspiracy site broke the poor thing.

awww

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jolois

You people serious? This couldn't look more cheaply done.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Upon further investigation it seems like Martin is a master at marketing, graphics, and even manipulation. TheWeatherSpace.com was fooled and I apologize for that.

Bwahahahahahaha!!

*breathe*

Bwahahaha.....

aaaaaaaa!

weatherspace really buggered this one up didn't they?

At least they admit to being fooled....by a master at marketing, graphics, and even manipulation...lol

This made my day!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well they certainly couldn't have been fooled by an amateur now, could they?
This was the biggest hoax ever after all. Only a master manipulator could have pulled it off.

"Dear Betty,
This is an amazing video I recorded.
Sincerely,
Steven Murray"

"Dear Betty,
This is an amazing photo I recorded.
Sincerely,
Sean McCormick"

"Dear Betty,
..."

A true master.
He's a jerk and Betty is miserably gullible.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
"Who is more gullible, Americans or Europeans?", asked Martin.

I would say Martin is the most gullible ...well he believed the person who called him a marketing and graphics master ........must make me THE doctor ....ahem lol

That is the most amatuer thing I have seen for ages ,I would be ashamed tbh to put my name on it...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by FSMthewayshegoes
I know it looks CGI

But i saw this s**t yesterday with my naked eyes, while driving in that general area.

Say what you want to say but I saw what I saw.

I saw it too!

And you did?

Tell us more, can you go into more detail,

Stormdancer777.....

Well I was driving along & listening to my favourite song.....

Actually.....

I was only being stupid.....

I didn't really see it.

Sorry.....
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Maybe.....I might actually believe you saw this.
Then again....maybe not...

I knew where you were coming from when you posted that. Too bad others didn't.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by webpirate]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
ok so this was show to be a hoxe but we can all still post to this yet the mods deleted the ware-wolf in Texas high school thread before I could even look at the silly this and i was so wanting a look lolol

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hey maybe for a bit of fun we could have a 'Put em in the stocks' forum where we can throw virtual tomatoes at ATS'rs avatars who deserve a bit of fruiting.. I'm sure it wouldn't take too much flash expertise to create and might be an amusing diversion from the gloom and doom - it might also teach a wee lesson to those who shout SHILL with their eyes closed and their fingers in their ears

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Oh, confirmed CGI...
I am so surprised! (sarcasm)

Looks like I was right again... and I'm American.

I bet a lot of people feel like fools right now.... NOT ME!

I saw this ending coming from a mile away, I even predicted it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
the above video is a fake....no glare or reflected lighting on the scenery from an obviously bright flare, good video though, but theres no question that is a hoax, lol whoever made that video should really look into some sort of animation job, theres a good market in it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

I agree i cant believe people are actually considering this for reality

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KevinMartin
Well congrats. I did not develop the hoax to be "real" just an experimental cause. It was suppose to look CGI -

Anyhow, loved reading through this during the entire event as well as on other sites. One day a craft will appear, one day, but not this day -

Kevin Martin

Kevin your skills need some work. This board and I'm sure others are crawling with CG people. You in your first few weeks of school or fooling around with Blender?

The "Summer of Spirals" is upon us. School is out and Spirals are in fad.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
If you google "Canada sky spiral" you'll see that virtually no one was fooled by the biggest hoax ever.

I agree nobody was fooled by the obvious fake. But there's a 2nd Canada spiral video that looks pretty real covered in this other thread:

Western Canada Spiral UFO 2010 100% proof.

If that one is a fake too, apparently it's fooling more people, because it's not obvious that it's a fake. It looks much more real than the obvious fake.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm neither confirming nor denying my personal belief in this alleged phenomenon. I do however find it pertinent to bring these videos forward that I dug up. Video 1 has two views of the event, Video 2 was shot by yet another party.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

The first video is an obvious fake and the second video says it's been removed by the user. That must have happened just after you posted it if you watched the video before you posted it.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Arbitrageur]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join