It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Spiral

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well 10 pages and moving this thread to the hoax forum hasn't dampened the resolve of those who still believe that the footage (which in my opinion looks like it took the originator 20 lazy mins to pull together) is genuine - you have got to take your tinfoil hat off to that..

A suggestion perhaps? Those who firmly believe that the footage is the real should put a declaration in their signature categorically stating so - then we can all see at a glance where your heads are at

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Is2012TheDate]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by Oneolddude

They think everything can be explained away as a hoax because it can be reproduced with a computer program.

No true investigator or real expert would ever make such quick assertions.

So much for the ATS "experts'

There's a bit more to it than that.
Don't you find it even a little bit difficult to believe that something like this: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87a67d6eba36.jpg[/atsimg]
Would not find a bit more coverage than a single website?

[edit on 5/23/2010 by Phage]

I'm confused why this image keeps showing up in the few copy-cat websites that I've found on this spiral. I thought it was supposed to have been over Prince Rupert, or the Queen Charolette islands. There's no city this big even close to that area.

When the Norway Spiral occured it was all over the news with multiple videos and pictures from cameras and cell phones. This so-called Canadian Spiral was huge and happened at sunset when most people are awake, especially on such a nice, warm (remember the crickets) evening. The lack of reports and scarcity of details, i.e. when and where exactly, should be indicative enough of a hoax.

Case closed as far as I'm concerned.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Neo__]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Why is this on the front page , it is so obviously a (painfull tbh,) hoax, before people start saying wheres your proof etc , go here and learn to make it yourself ,www.wipeout44.com...

such a small res as well ,lol

thew second vid ...haha from a passenger plane at approx 65000 feet , judging by the curvature or the earth

OR from a different camera rig on maya/ 3dsmax etc ,premier mebbe

Why no reflection of the light from the object whether off the ground or in the sky , couldnt your pc handle rendering that?

Why is this thread being flagged ?I just dont get it?

I was typing this just as i was watching " The Final Countdown" imo the spiral effects in that are more convincing....lol

[edit on 23-5-2010 by gambon]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

A new video was just given to TheWeatherSpace.com. The author states that he saw the event and it lasted less than a minute and looked like the object was streaming away at high speed into a tunnel.

He saw the article on Coast to Coast AM and had to show us.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by freelance_zenarchist]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

It is not new , does anybody read the threads anymore...?

This site is becoming drowned....

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

I guess it depends on what your definition of new is. They posted the video to YouTube about 6 hours ago, so for them it was new.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
my two cents to this video...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by gambon

I guess it depends on what your definition of new is. They posted the video to YouTube about 6 hours ago, so for them it was new.

and as allready been posted on here at least once ...........

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

I didn't see it.
What page is it on?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.Wolf
reply to post by Ashcool007

The horizontal movement of the plane will indeed not effect the horizontal position of the star/planet in the time-frame of the footage, but when the position of the camera tilts/ moves slightly vertically, the star/planet will move on that axe. It does not throughout the complete footage. It is completely fixed to the frame, even though the horizon and plane tip are moving slightly as you can see in the vid I've taken this gif out.

[edit on 23/5/10 by D.Wolf]

OH well I agree with you I think you are correct the corner of the frame vertically it should HAVE MOVED BUT IT DID'NT looks like u are correct after all ..... my apologies

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Is2012TheDate

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Is2012TheDate]

Nice work mate I ve tried to explain them that the angle and distance definetly makes sense only some mock it well i believe its real regardless what others think........................

Thanks for doing i am not an expert on computer but when i see an original video from an fake i know it lets wait and see...........

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by countercounterculture

ok I ll try again you have two videos so if u can assume two different distance
of the incidents happening (Disregard angle as it will make it complicated) Take Camera A ground and Camera B for the plane.
Assuming Camera A Distance = x in m and Camera B Distance = y in m, c the speed of light c = 3 * 10^8 m/s

IF you can understand this here is my solution................

Time taken by the exploding light to Reach Camera A = (x/c) in seconds

Time taken by the exploding light to Reach Camera B = (y/c) in seconds

If you know the exact distances you will see that for the camera B the time taken will be more than the time taken for camera A.....

How's this explanation

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The secret to this video, is if you put on earphones, and listen to the DOGS, you will see that the Dogs get irritated about 5 seconds before the Angelic ship makes a decent, which is normal since Dogs get irritated when their presence is near.

And if you listen closely, you will see the Dogs anticipate the boom and get agitated, and stay that way long after the craft has left.

Also of note, as the craft makes a decent, there are light tines, or radials our from the craft hundreds of feet in the air, a flaring if you will. This has been mentioned a number of times on this board, however there has never to this date been such footage.

And finally, there is a channeling from the Tall Whites that said, the Norway Spiral as an Inter-Dimensional arrival, and this exit would back up the fact that the spiral could be made by a ship travelling into an InterDimensional portal.

The sonic boom, I have never seen before, but I will say, my gut feeling is that this is not a CGI, however if it is these people know something about the decent and ascension of the craft that I have witnessed over 180 times personally, but never managed to capture.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Is it just me, or do the most obvious fakes generate the longest threads? Ive not been here too long, but I fear this place might give me a bad heart

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Much suckage.

THIS gets 11 pages of responses - but no one ever posts anything about why military jets are coming in and out of Calgary airport for no reason.

Is it that real issues require to much thought?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

I am getting the idea that everyone thinks this is a fake. I saw the look at the spiral ring from an airplane. It definitely was the ring that follows the spiraling effect so it is not fake at all.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashcool007

Thanks for posting the video. I had just written about the spirals that were seen from the plane. I did not hear the sound until I saw your video. Very impressive! Amazing light show. Wonder if it was a satellite dish falling from outer space...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I know it looks CGI

But i saw this s**t yesterday with my naked eyes, while driving in that general area.

Say what you want to say but I saw what I saw.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FSMthewayshegoes
I know it looks CGI

But i saw this s**t yesterday with my naked eyes, while driving in that general area.

Say what you want to say but I saw what I saw.

I saw it too!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join