It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Liquid Galaxy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hi everybody , i just received an e-mail from a friend about a new program by google and it really blew my mind
, i don't know if any of you have seen this before, but i didn't see this before , this is one of the coolest things i have ever seen.

and sorry if this has been posted before

so whats next google ? going into peoples houses

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ok. Dr UAE. Great job finding this. I could star and flag this all day!

Heres some extra info from the "In-case you missed it" file on Google.

This featured video shows a WORKING model of LIVE CCTV video being overlayed over Google Earth. And if THAT doesn't scare the crap out of you, the following links will. I'd request that you 'Enjoy' these links - but realistically - you'd have to be a Rockafeller to do that....

Implanting Chips into people is a big racket, and they won't live down the hype that it's "YOUR FUTURE"

This "Hungry Beast" video showcases the multiple heads of Google hyrda - AKA "The Googleplex" - Are you familiar with how big the beast is? You will, after two and a half minutes.

You might say that google is good, thanks to it's motto of "Don't be evil".
Ok, well, what exactly is the NSA and CIA's motto?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

wow this is really something
, it's really happening , BIG BROTHER eh?

and how is it not evil when you are drawing darth vaders mask

thanx patmac for adding this info

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
wow this is really something
, it's really happening , BIG BROTHER eh?

The imagination of certain technologies merging is not like fantasizing about something that 'can' happen. It's more like imagining something that 'will' happen, in time. For instance, I'll put this out there as I know it's going to be the future. The scary thing is, that it can also be in the present.

All modern cellphones store images on both the cellphone itself, and the central server. Particularly google android phones are able to store the GPS meta data into each image. Presented Here

It's only a matter of time before this becomes mandatory to all phones, or a method to secretly embed the phone ID & GPS location into each image can be structured. Also, a roaming gps track of a user is already very probable, so even without metadata, they can find out who took what images at what time in what place by comparing existing data.

From this point in time, a godlike user (CIA, FBI, GoogleHQ, ect) will be able to select a location on the map. For the sake of this hypothetical future, I will pick a future false flag event. At the point of the event on the map, the goduser can click and drag a radius from that point and immediately ping all of the cell phone carriers for any and all users within that area. Specifically, from that that point in time and begin to track any messages, calls and otherwise. Including a quick scan and deletion of any and all images taken during any specified moment in time. Huzzah! Just like that, any potential hardcore evidence is removed from the system, and it then becomes a matter of resolving any eye witness accounts.

It's a scary future that we're currently looking down the barrel of. I myself am unsure how to think and handle this quickly approaching technological cage.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Luckily enough for us humans.

Invisibility is the next possible techology to combat Google Maps.

We are on the brink of madness.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This is really something to keep a close eye on now folks. I know that the release might be another year or so down the road, but what matters is that it is our privacy that they are going to try and invade. I mean for all we know, they are gonna have the ability to look into people's houses, businesses, and place of employment without anyone even realizing what they are doing. However, it does seem like mankind is on the self destructive path to enslaving itself.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
This is really something to keep a close eye on now folks. I know that the release might be another year or so down the road, but what matters is that it is our privacy that they are going to try and invade. I mean for all we know, they are gonna have the ability to look into people's houses, businesses, and place of employment without anyone even realizing what they are doing. However, it does seem like mankind is on the self destructive path to enslaving itself.

This sounds like a stalker's/Burgler's/bank robber's/(insert criminal group of your choice here)'s wet dream.
Real time tracking of anyone by anyone via access to public CCTV?
Now Im wondering whether that would be worse than the Govt monitoring everyone.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bad Ninja
Now Im wondering whether that would be worse than the Govt monitoring everyone.

Remember when the CIA/FBI/NASA/ECT would scoop up the brightest minds from colleges? It seems like Google is scooping up the intellect now. Also, I posted an article above about how Google and the NSA are working together above. It's worth a read.

top topics

join