It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A REAL Cure For ALL Cancers! Capsaicin- Here's The Recipe...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Awesome info, thanks! It always seems to come down to the ph of the body. I've read numerous times that a high alkaline environment is key to good health.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
What an interesting thread. My wife recently took me to a Thai restaurant and I was curious to see their cancer related deaths in their country. I found this website with staggering parallel to your posts claim.

rex.nci.nih.gov...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
CBD a cannabinoiid found in cannabis has been found to kill a protein that feeds tumors.

guy named rick simpson has a recipe for some hemp oil that will cure most cancers.

Here

Great stuff, thanks for posting. Did you read his emails to the various government offices? The dude's gotta set, that's for sure..

www.phoenixtears.ca...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You're welcome, dude. I'm glad I could be of help.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenny71
What an interesting thread. My wife recently took me to a Thai restaurant and I was curious to see their cancer related deaths in their country. I found this website with staggering parallel to your posts claim.

rex.nci.nih.gov...

Great find! This would certainly imply a connection. Here's the visual for anyone who can't click the link

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7cc7b1d1286.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 18-5-2010 by discl0sur3]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
no prob. i just remember that was the spiciest food i have ever had. yikes.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hey you should definitely watch this video about diet and cancer:
www.ted.com...

Basically, what the video talks about are the type of foods that helps regulate the helps promote anti-angiogenesis, preventing growth of blood vessels that feed the cancer or tumor.

William Li does can describe the process better than I ever can, so do go watch the video.

And here's a list of food, he recommend people to eat: blog.ted.com... or below:

I'm personally to know some of the food in the list, are an essential part of my stable diet.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by skyblueff0]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenny71
no prob. i just remember that was the spiciest food i have ever had. yikes.

Lol...the hotter the pepper, the more Capsaicin it contains. The concentrated version of this stuff has to be produced in a high containment facility with proper ventilation and "survival gear" for those working with the substance.

It will blister skin immediately upon contact, cause possible permanent blindness if you get it in your eyes. I've also been told that if the fumes are inhaled into the lungs you will "wish you were dead", although it wouldn't actually kill you.

The bottom line is, this stuff is pretty dangerous if not handled correctly. Wear gloves and eye protection and try not to breath the fumes although the concentrated version is MUCH more hazardous.

I look forward to hearing individual results...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Would this work for Lupus? My ex wife and her youngest daughter both have it....
2nd line......

[edit on 5/18/2010 by rangersdad]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Perhaps a link...

this is what I use. This is the 40'000 scoville unit pill but they also sell a 100'000 unit pill.

CP

-Kyo

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

Would this work for Lupus? My ex wife and her youngest daughter both have it....
2nd line......

[edit on 5/18/2010 by rangersdad]

I'm terribly sorry to hear that. It doesn't look like there has been a ton of study in to this subject, however; I did find this article:
LINK

For local pain, capsaicin cream might be helpful. Capsaicin -- the pungent ingredient in red peppers and the active ingredient in cayenne pepper -- has been used for centuries in ointments and salves as a topical application for controlling pain. There have been no studies of capsaicin with lupus, but several studies have indicated that repeated use of capsaicin on a painful area can help desensitize the nerves in the area, and this desensitization can be maintained as long as the capsaicin is used regularly.

But be aware that topical use of capsaicin cream brings a temporary sensation of burning before relief of pain begins. The good news is that with regular use, the benefits are cumulative. Capsaicin is worth considering for the chronic pain of lupus.

Keep in mind that capsaicin has been discovered to be a "miracle" ingredient that has surprised the medical community on more than one occasion. Off the top of my head I've heard stories of this curing everything from Diabetes to Leukemia and everything in between. I wouldn't be surprised if it had a beneficial effect on you and your family.
I would certainly consult with your family doctor before venturing on to any sort of medical regime, but I really can't seeing it causing any harm in my personal opinion. It's all natural after all. Good luck to you and your family, let me know what route you decide to take.

GodSpeed

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm trying to understand the recipe ...

So if I grind some habaneros, garlic, and ginger, put that with some cod liver oil on some bread, almost like a bruschetta from hell, will that work?

I would do this as a preventative measure of course rather than a cure (knock on wood).

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by warequalsmurder
These people are coming forward. It is just that your trusted media is not giving them the time of day to be heard. How could you be so dense about that time honored method? Or perhaps you are just being coy?

Also, I don't think that they need to come to you. But perhaps if you are truly inquisitive about cancer cures than you should go to them. Sound like a novel idea?

Here is a link to Run From the Cure on Youtube that has plenty of people swearing that their cancer vanished and the man
(Rick Simpson) who was able to bring those people forward in a court of law in order to exonerate himself as to what pure Hemp Oil does to cancer:
www.youtube.com...

The more you learn about the people that the OP talked about and the man that I gave you information on being obscured by official media channels and authorities in general than the more you will understand that there are wealthy vested interests who have major stakes in keeping this subject as quiet as possible. It does not take an over abundance of intelligence to understand why. And it only takes a small amount of effort with an open mind to find these answers now.

Is your mind open?

I have an open mind. I am only asking where are the documented forms of proof in order to, in a court of law or under the scrutiny of a scientist, determine if in fact these natural remedies do indeed cure cancer. All I am finding is testimonies and claims without any real documentation.

Originally posted by benadrit

Let's see: Have there been hundreds of thousands of UFO sightings, with documentation? Wait there has and now the establishment takes the idea of Space aliens as a given? No. How strange. Or perhaps people have gathered up the stories of those who had died and come back with astoundingly similar tales, so now the entire world accepts life after death as a given. They did gather up the stories but no one listened? How odd. I know maybe there's a giant interwoven conspiracy involving 9/11, 7/7, the Madrid bombing, the USS liberty, JFK, RFK, MLK et cetra, and the mountains of evidence have been politely listened to, accepted, investigated and now enjoy mainstream support.

Take off the blinders.

Most UFO evidence is subjective, easily hoaxed, or pure hearsay. The same with Near Death experiences. With Cancer there should be mounds upon mounds of proof from basic medical records that can be used to establish a before and after study. With so much true documented scientific evidence that should back these up, why isn't there more indisputable proof?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

It will blister skin immediately upon contact, cause possible permanent blindness if you get it in your eyes. I've also been told that if the fumes are inhaled into the lungs you will "wish you were dead", although it wouldn't actually kill you.

It certainly could actually kill you! There is a Thai/Chinese restaurant here in town that has a special homemade hot sauce that is available upon request. The guy that makes it (the owner) is the chef of the restaurant. If you ask for the sauce, he brings it out himself, and he warns you of how hot it is!

I love the stuff, it has a great flavor in addition to the heat. I am not a fan of just hot for the sake of hot, but I love a flavorful hot.

This restaurant has had to call an ambulance more than once, because people don't take the warning seriously and they get a big mouthful and their throat closes up! I didn't believe the warning myself, and I was very suprised at my body's reaction to the pepper sauce. I am very conditioned to hot sauces, and it still took my breath away momentarily, and I became an instant believer!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Awesome thread, and more people need to know about this.

I have been slooowly working my tolerance of spicy food up for the past year or so. I started by eating jalapenos, then I moved on to putting Cayenne Pepper in my food in varying degrees. After eating the Cayenne Pepper for a while my tolerance has grown and I've been able to eat Habanero peppers in my meals.

I swear I will make it to the ghost pepper and make my body inhospitable to cancer.

I'd highly recommend you try korean Shin Ramyun noodles
Best, quick ramen noodles, spicy with an incredible taste!

OT, I'm glad that scientists and other people are *still* trying to find all these natural cures for this deadly disease. As much as the govt and the pharmaceutical industry want to close down any knowledge of this to keep their pocket weight down, it's findings like these that ultimately make me see the good that can be achieved.

I sincerely hope your friend gets through this! Please keep this thread updated on his progress.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I have always been of the opinion that a lot of "curing" anything come from one's mind. If you truly believe something is curing you of whatever you are suffering from then you will be cured. Your mind controls all functions and I believe it has the capability of telling your body to kill whatever it is that is hurting it. I am not saying that this "recipe" doesn't actually cure anything but you also have to have an attitude that the cancer can be beat and every waking thought should be " I will not let cancer beat me" or whatever is ailing you will be defeated. I have muscular dystrophy and while it does indeed effect some aspects of my life I refuse to let it take away my ability to walk and my independence. There are times when I am just too tired to get out of bed but I do because the day I decide to be lazy and give up is the day I lose.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Nice find ! S&F , a very interesting approach , natural remedies for cancer are hard too find , google Phoenix Tears - Promoting Hemp Oil as a natural healing agent , i have talked to this man and this works ! Well big Pharma made sure he would not continue spreading the word in person !
A thread i will follow closely...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
That's really neat, but I bet it tastes disgusting.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That is very interesting thanks! When we go to a Mexican restaurant they always bring out tortilla chips and salsa as an appetizer. Pull your waiter to the side and have them take away that warmed over tomato paste and bring out the green salsa that burns your eyes while it is just sitting on the table. I know that it at least cures a sinus infection because after eating that salsa I just stopped taking the medication because all the congestion and everything was gone.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
very amazing.

i hope this turns out to be true.

i know if i ever come down with some terminal cancer, i would be willing to try anything.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join