It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC's new lineup, L&O canceled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
NBC has done major surgery to their upcoming fall lineup:

www.usatoday.com...

Times ET/PT; new shows in bold; new time slots in italics.

Monday
8-9: Chuck
9-10: The Event
10-11: Chase

Tuesday
8-10: The Biggest Loser
10-11: Parenthood

Wednesday
8-9: Undercovers
9-10: Law & Order: SVU
10-11: Law & Order: Los Angeles

Thursday
8-8:30: Community
8:30-9: 30 Rock
9-9:30: The Office
9:30-10: Outsourced
10-11: Love Bites

Friday
8-9: School Pride/Who Do You Think You Are?
9-10: Dateline NBC
10-11: Outlaw

Saturday
Drama repeats

Sunday (times ET)
7-8:15: Football Night in America
8:15-11:30: NBC Sunday Night Football

Sadly, they canceled Law & Order (although it is going out on a creative high) and put Heroes out of its misery. Undercovers, Chase, The Event and Outlaw look interesting.

Edited for spelling

[edit on 5/17/2010 by kidflash2008]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Heroes really deserved to get canceled. It just kept getting worse and worse. There is a new superhero drama called "The Cape" coming out. I'm glad Chuck is back, I feel its been getting better and better, although ratings have not reflected this and it just barely made the cut.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wow, this network has NOTHING on it I regularly watch...

I do enjoy an episode of 30 Rock or The Office now and then, but not "can't miss" shows...(and I'm kind of going to just pick up the DVD seasons of Chuck...)

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I would give the show Chase and Undercovers a chance. They do seem to be different than the usual fare out there. Also, L&O LA might be good if they get a decent cast for it.

As the schedule now stands, I won't be watching much at NBC.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It's kinda cool that Chuck is to be aired in a forth season, even though I'm not watching it after the first episodes of season 3. But it had been dead and now they're giving it an early forth one. Great success for the fans!

But no big changes here, that really affect me. 30 rock and The Office have the same spot, so I'll keep watching them on fridays...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I don't think I actually "watch" anything as it airs anymore. I just DVR, and make my own tv schedule... That way, I can see the shows I like, when it's convenient to see them (and sans commercials)

The Lost Finale will be one exception though....

With the box upstairs too though, I have 4 available, simultaneous channels available to record at one time, so they can hardly muck it up too bad, to where I can't record something I want to see, hehe....

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Gazrok]

new topics

top topics

join