It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groomed for power - Check this picture from a few years back - Re the UK Politics and Banking...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Eye opener this isnt it.

We have all heard stories of people being brough up, to rule, or be given high profile jobs..

I think thise pictures speaks a thousand words.

Here they are all at Eton in thier early days...

(1) the Hon. Edward Sebastian Grigg, the heir to Baron Altrincham of Tormarton and current chairman of Credit Suisse (UK)

(2) David Cameron - Prime Minister of Britain

(3) Ralph Perry Robinson, a former child actor, designer, furniture-maker

(4) Ewen Fergusson, son of the British ambassador to France, Sir Ewen Fergusson and now at City law firm Herbert Smith

(5) Matthew Benson, the heir to the Earldom of Wemyss and March

(6) Sebastian James, the son of Lord Northbourne, a major landowner in Kent

(7) Jonathan Ford, the-then president of the club, a banker with Morgan Grenfell

(8) Boris Johnson, the-then president of the Oxford Union, now Lord Mayor of London

9) Harry Eastwood, the investment fund consultant

(1) George Osborne, now the Shadow Chancellor;

(2) writer Harry Mount, the heir to the Baronetcy of Wasing and Mr. Cameron’s cousin;

(3) Chris Coleridge, the descendant of Samuel Taylor Coleridge, the son of Lloyds’ chairman David Coleridge, the brother of Conde Nast managing director Nicholas Coleridge

(4) German aristocrat and managing consultant Baron Lupus von Maltzahn,

(5) the late Mark Petre, the heir to the Barony of Petre;

(6) Australian millionaire Peter Holmes a Cour;

(7) Nat Rothschild, the heir to the Barons Rothschilds and co-founder of a racy student paper with Harry Mount

(8) Jason Gissing, the chairman of Ocado supermarkets.

Two figures on left of (6) and (7) were blacked out before the photo was released, causing wild allegations. Their identities are yet unknown. My top contenders (based on the influence in the City, the Athenaeum and their Oxford prominence) include:

(1) the Hon. Michael Gove, Shadow Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families, former president of the Oxford Union and “one-man think-tank”

(2) the Hon. Adam Bruce, the son of the Earl of Elgin and incumbent Unicorn Pursuivant of Arms

(3) the Hon. Edward Vaizey, the son of Lord Vaizey and the Shadow Minister for Culture

(4) the founder of Think Tank Policy Exchange, and conservative activist Nicholas Boles

(5) Steven Hilton, the director of strategy for Cameron and godfather of Cameron’s children

So.
Proof.
Jobs for the boys, and people being BORN into power and being brought up to be in positions of power.

Crazy isnt it.

[edit on 12/5/2010 by shauny]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Bizarre where did you get these pictures, and can you confirm who these people are?

Just shows you the elite are running things, and are meant to from when they are young.

If these pictures are real, it should be shown to everyone, of how the aristocracy run the whole show.

[edit on 5/12/2010 by andy1033]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Trying, as we speak, to get links and sources.
I got sent this in an email.

Will verify when I can.

Anyone with knowledge of the UK recognise a few faces.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If you can verify all the names there, it will just show us all that it really is a boys and mens club, that run all our powerful positions.

Amazing proof if real, and you can verify who these are.

Just shows the falsehood of democracy especially in england lol.

Nice thread.

Just proves how these people are born into families and they have jobs for life. I wonder who all there ancestors are too?

I keep on saying the brotherhood of the bell movie of teh 70's depicts a real scenario, of how things work in this world. Amazing how they do it though and the people like us, have just accepted it for this long.

Just imagine what there photo albums must be like the whos who.

[edit on 5/12/2010 by andy1033]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Op George Osborne is the chancellor now , not the shadow one.

Just to add that.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It's a good thing I keep some links saved, here's one of the pics in a news article.

Link

S&F

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I saw these photographs last week in the Daily Mirror newspaper.

They also printed an old school report showing that David Cameron was the dunce of his class.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
I saw these photographs last week in the Daily Mirror newspaper.

They also printed an old school report showing that David Cameron was the dunce of his class.

Can you get it online?

Amazing how these people are groomed.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Related to Daves dunce report story, im sure in that very same class was Prince Andrew... (but dont quote me on that.)

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Heres a copy of David Camerons' old school report from the elite Heatherdown school.

Cameron came 13th in his class of 13, he even had to repeat a term, before being granted a place at Eton.

Guess it does not matter how bright you are as long as you have the connections eh?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

The first picture is that not so famous Bullingdon club (s.p?)
These ''OIK's'' used to get drunk in pubs and cafes, then smash them up.
Then they'd pay for the damage... Or their mommys and daddys would.

[edit on 12/5/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

Nice post OP.

Never been into politics up until now, or at least never studied in A levels but i will be keeping a keane and suspicious eye on the new priminister,policies and opposition.

peace

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
He is also a descendent of william IV. And even someone from buckingham palace put good word in for him before his interview with the conservative party. Looks like dave's got friend's in high places.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by badvok123]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Here is a Times story about them.Rothschild ,Osborne and Lord Mandelson famously fell out over a meeting on a Yacht with Russian Billionaire Deripaska.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
How is anyone suprised by this?

If you have money, power or prestigue you're not going to want to let someone just take it from you and your family when you pass on. So more than likely if you have a kid... you teach them to be successfull. You give them the skills and abilities of what you know and have been taught.... you know, the things that got you where you are (money, power or prestigue).

This is nothing new.... everyone does it. It's called looking out for your family.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ok.

got a link.
iconicphotos.wordpress.com...

Also got some good comments on there also.

I always heard these "grooming" stories.
didnt always buy into it.

This WHOLE CLASS...is now in power somewhere.

Amazing.

Check this quote :

The pictures were withdrawn from circulation as the Oxford-based company Gillman and Soame, which own the copyright, was persuaded to withhold the further permission to show the picture. Mr. Cameron has since shown embarrassment for his association with the Bullers but these photos could easily have tipped the outcome of the close election.
The Brits are still conscious about a classless society: although most of the British prime ministers hail from Eton-Harrow, Oxbridge circles, there still deep animosity towards elites. Douglas Hurd, Margaret Thatcher’s Foreign Secretary, wrote: “If I had not gone to Eton I would have become Prime Minister in 1990.” During the Tory leadership contest in 2005, David Cameron was discounted because he was an Old Etonian, a name Gordon Brown throws at him usually these days. John Prescott called the conservative front-bench an “Eton mafia,” while a lot of influential journalists (outside of Murdoch circle) are dismissed of the old school ties too. [In fact Mr. Cameron is descended from an illegitimate child of William IV and his wife from an illegitimate child of Charles II by Nell Gwynn].

[edit on 12/5/2010 by shauny]

new topics

top topics

join