It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many members have apprentice, solid, bronze, silver, gold, and whatever is after gold contributi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Well, well, apparently between my previous post and this one I somehow managed to reach Bronze status. So I have decided to change my signature accordingly.

Peace

[edit on 3-6-2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Rising Against

It takes 2001 Flags to reach Cosmic Level.

You can achieve up to Bronze Status based on number of posts, and number of stars.

However if you want to achieve more than Bronze Status you do need flags, to get to Silver, Gold and Cosmic.

honestly, I only want my title to advance it it has been done by an ATS staff member, I don't think 'flag count' is an important measure of anything,
so to achieve a new title for other peoples actions, i.e. flagging, wouldn't mean much to me.

-B.M

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Cosmic contributor.

Not as active a poster as I used to be, but still visit and read pretty much every day.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Im a wee 'apprentice'
which i dont think is too shabby since I only registered in May.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Had to go check.

Silver/aware here.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
im too lazy to remember and lok my avatar.
its bronze right?
yea and i deserve it

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Bronze level is the most important one. That's when those annoying ads dissappear and you can really enjoy this site.

I achieved Gold a little while back but my sig says bronze because that's the one that's really matters and I like the way it looks better.

Edit to add: I also did it to confuse people, make them wonder how someone with an almost totally blue "flag contribution level" bar can still only be bronze.

[edit on 7/21/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I suppose it'll come in due time, probably when the Flag Contribution Level appears to look something like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e8a859790ea.gif[/atsimg]

=
=

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
"It's good to know who hates you, and it's good to be hated by the right people." -- Johnny Cash

My Philosophy:
If everybody likes me in a world that's already insane, then I'm not telling the truth. Or, I'm insane too.

I intend to tell the truth, speak my mind, and I'm primarily here to relieve some stress and vent once in a while. So my wife doesn't have to hear it. Thanks ATS.

But I'm proud of all the precious metal contributors, especially the "out of this world" ones. Some of y'all actually make sense.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I don't aspire for stars and flags, which is good, since I don't have many anyway.

I am a Solid contributer and I am happy with that. "Solid" says to me that when I post, what I do have to say is worthwhile and not fluff or argument.

I don't have any earth shattering news to present. I see my greatest contribution as helping to build others, to ask questions to help us get at the truth, and to validate and document information I feel is correct.

I don't expect to ever be a glitter status; I am not that smart or articulate, though I appreciate very much those who are.

Applause feels real good. I like that better than stars and flags.

Alethea

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I really do not care to much for status level to measure a person. Stars are supposed to be for the night skies.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by covert1]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join