It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excavation Now Happening Under the Sphinx' Paw! Was Edgar Cayce Right?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I found these quotes attributed to Cayce regarding the Sphinx:

On the Sphinx

"It would be well if this entity were to seek either of the three phases of the ways and means in which those records of the activities of individuals were preserved -- the one in the Atlantean land, that sank, which will rise and is rising again; another in the place of the records that leadeth from the Sphinx to the hall of records, in the Egyptian land; and another in the Aryan or Yucatan land, where the temple there is overshadowing same. (2012-1; Sep 25, 1939)"

"...the entity joined with those who were active in putting the records in forms that were partially of the old characters of the ancient or early Egyptian, and part in the newer form of the Atlanteans. These may be found, especially when the house or tomb of records is opened, in a few years from now. (2537-1; Jul 17, 1941) ...[the entity] was among the first to set the records that are yet to be discovered or yet to be had of those activities in the Atlantean land, and for the preservation of data that is yet to be found from the chambers of the way between the Sphinx and the pyramid of records. (3575-2; Jan 20, 1944)"

"Q: Give in detail what the sealed room contains.
A: A record of Atlantis from the beginning of those periods when the Spirit took form, or began the encasements in that land; and the developments of the peoples throughout their sojourn; together with the record of the first destruction, and the changes that took place in the land; with the record of the sojournings of the peoples and their varied activities in other lands, and a record of the meetings of all the nations or lands, for the activities in the destruction of Atlantis; and the building of the pyramid of initiation, together with whom, what, and where the opening of the records would come, that are as copies from the sunken Atlantis. For with the change, it [Atlantis] must rise again. In position, this lies -- as the sun rises from the waters -- as the line of the shadows (or light) falls between the paws of the Sphinx; that was set later as the sentinel or guard and which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the Sphinx's right paw until the time has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's experience. Then [it lies] between the Sphinx and the river. (378-16; Oct 29, 1933)"

In several of his readings, Cayce stated that the survivors of the lost continent of Atlantis had brought with them records relating to their earliest history. These, he said, were carefully buried in a secret chamber somewhere near to the Great Sphinx, which stands guard like a sentinel over the Pyramids of Giza. A second set of these records was taken, he said, by other survivors of the disaster to be buried somewhere in the Yucatan area of Mexico. He also said that a third set of records still resides in the heart of Atlantis itself.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ethancoop
warriors riding large cats? what kinda f-ed up dreams do you have?

What is "F-ed Up" to one, is completely natural to another. Besides, who is to say what was true back then, or if this was simply just a dream. Your biased attitude is what is wrong with today's earth. Take it with a grain of salt, or simply do not post. Your response is much like a person who is simply trying to increase their postings for some unknown motive.

Now, I have a friend who had a dream that he was building the pyramids with Rods of some sort that levitated the huge stones and placed them where they should go. Sounds close to the Rods of the person you so callously put down.

Do not disregard an insight if the source does not conform to your preconceived notions. Instead, throw out your preconceived notions.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I was doing a little digging, and I found this.

The Jewish historian Josephus recorded further that Enoch built an underground temple of nine vaults, one beneath the other, placing within tablets of gold. His son, Methuselah, also worked on the project, putting in the brick walls of the vaults according to his father's plan. As Manly P. Hall noted, the Freemasons predict that someday a man will locate this buried vault, and that he will be an initiate after the order of Enoch.

www.think-aboutit.com...

Order of Enoch? The Mormons?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Do you have more evidence for this?

Because honestly, the soil and vegitation look nothing like the Giza Plateu. Specifically it doesn't look like it's anywhere near the Sphinx or Pyramids.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikemp44

"utapke" is an Ainu word which means "to patch up" or "to mend"
The Ainu are an ethnic group who are a combination of Russian & Japanese....WTH?? Some scholars say that they are actually a culture stemming from the Jomon period beginning around the 14th millennium BC and may be the same decendants of the prehistoric group of human beings that produced the Australian Aborigines.
The word "Ainu" means "human" and is translated to mean the opposite of "gods." Weird. The interesting thing is, that they have found caucasoids throughout all ancient civilizations, such as the 4000 yr/o mummies in Xinjiang, China, blonde mummies in Peru & many others including tall whiteys with red hair encountered by prehistoric Native Americans. Google it, I can't make this stuff up.
Now, what I think may something interesting to tie all this together with the Sphinx so my post doesn't get deleted for being off topic, is the fact that Casey said that the origins of mankind would be found in the hall of records beneath the Sphinx....or something to that effect.
You have a creepy, super weird dream about caucasiany-ethnic looking people hanging out around the Sphinx, there are verifiable scientific reports of caucasoid peoples around the globe pre-dating or co-dating many known civilizations & we have a foretelling of discovering the origins of mankind betwixt the paws of the man-cat.
And please people, this post is not claiming that any ethnic group is superior nor inferior to any other. In my personal opinion, we all came from the same two people who probably looked more like a cross between these Ainu people and the Australian Aborigines.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This photos shows completely nothing and this bags are placed there to reinforced slopes so the sand didn't lavish itself down. They contains sand and rocks. It's kind of temporary protection of excavation place.

Did anybody expect that if something important would be found they just place it in bags? Funny.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ethancoop

You think they sound F-ed up? You should actually experience one!! But yeah, my sentiments exactly.

I never gave my dreams much thought until I discovered some interesting facts. For one I started to actually believe my Sphinx dream was true when I read an article about 11 months ago discussing how the Sphinx was MUCH older than the pyramids, and that the heavy erosion was not caused by sand and wind, but rather by HEAVY RAINFALL like in a tropical rainforest. it was then that I discovered archeological evidence existed that long ago the Sahara was a fertile and lush tropical rainforest. Again i do not have a link to these articles, but they were legit and each presented the theory that a much more ancient civilization built the Sphinx long long before the pyramids were built by the ancient Egyptians. I also read somewhere that of all the species of animals that have lived on this earth, less than a fraction of a percent still exist today; this goes for plants and animals.

So yes it does seem far fetched, but the connections are still too real to ignore.

I have had other dreams of other "ancient" places, but this is not the thread for that.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

Wow, that is crazy!! So besides what i already researched you say that there is evidence of the people being possibly real??? that and the fact the word 'Utapke' is also known really kind of freaks me out. I believed my dream was true after some earlier findings, which I posted in the previous post, but to know even MORE evidence exists relating to the story just reaffirms what I believe. Thank you so very much for your insight!

Now I find it interesting the word 'Utapke' means "To mend" or "To patch." In the dream I specifically remember that the word was a title, not a verb or adjective, but given that I know NOTHING of ancient language it could be quite possible that we may have misinterpretted the word or mistranslated it. Again I could be wrong, but theories are abound; but i am sure they said it in reference to a people, a very mechanically inclined people (thats what i got off of there comment on how they have 'mastered' metal work, like they used war machines).

Now that i think about it, in more recent ancient times the Japanese sword smiths were considered, 'master' metal workers and produced the finest blades in the world. You say the Ainu were a mix between russians and japanese!!! Perhaps they were referring to the swords and arms produced by the Ainu??? I would like to know if there exists a connection with these Ainu and the ancient people who created the Sphinx. Might be grasping at straws, but that would be wild if one exists!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikemp44

In your dream the Sphinx had a face of a Men or it was simply a lion?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

I really do not have any more evidence of this guys. I'm sorry.
Don't flag it.
I'm intrigued tho. Very.

-----
The sphinx wasn't suppose to have a human head, this is why it looks so disproportional. I believe somewhere in History it got corrupted ( I read this somewhere i don't recall it). In the Ancient days, it was suppose to be a Lion. Lion Age from the zodiac.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thank you for posting the video about what is going on at the Sphinx. For a very long time various groups have been using ground penetrating radar and they all discovered that there are some kind of underground chambers situated between the paws of the Sphinx. These underground chambers were originally constructions that were on the surface, but over the thousands of years the Sahara Desert has been blowing in and burying everything under hundreds of feet of sand. This dig appears to be the beginnings of a dig to get into that underground chamber. What it might contain I personally have no idea. You mentioned that they are pumping out water. It is all situated below the present day water table. So if there is anything in a chamber it is going to be very water logged and any mummy would be rotted. Probably they are therefore primarily after GOLD. Gold diggers. Grave robbers. In an ideal world I would have the entire Giza Plateux swept clean, meaning that all the sand that has blown in over the millennia needs to be completely removed. No doubt there are ancient artifacts lost under all that sand. The Sahara Desert it self is a massive area of land three times larger than Europe. Three times larger than the United States of America. It must contain evidences of civilizations that go back to before the end of the last Ice Age. That is a massive project.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikemp44
Large cats were used as riding mounts, but some had patterns again I had never seen before, and the 'soldiers' riding them carried strange curved lances; they were what I thought a mix between a katana, scythe and warspear.

Sure you haven't mixed World of Warcraft with reality?

I'm serious

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This event is for the Red Bull X-Fighters which takes place on 14th May, 2010. I am very interested to see if the items being excavated are indeed of archaeological significance or if it is just sand and silt. It has yet to be seen, but if it is EVER going to be seen the people working over there need to continue to press for answers. Taking pictures and video will definately give this incident some more light.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Blood Eagle]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

That Hawasss dude is an IDIOT!! biggest disinfo idiot of all the other idiots, I can't stand him... his theories are just ridiculous, he doesn't even have an open mind, and that is why I call him an IDIOT

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
WTF!!!

The video is gone???

Anyone got another link to it please?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I was looking at the Sphinx yesterday in 3D on Google Maps Earth view. After watching the video, I looked back at it.

To me, the satellite pics of what it is in front of the Sphinx somewhat resemble the site that was shown in the video. It's hard to tell and they might be old satellite photos.

Here's the link if anyone wants to take a look (click Satellite or Earth view):

Sphinx : Google Maps

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Mr. Hawass is a very bad man. Seriously, this guy is right out of a movie, the way he has manipulated and coveted and covered up.

God only knows the damage this man has done, and what he has kept from humanity.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sorry no S or F it isn't under the paw of the sphinx.......and is more likely looking at the video to be an excavation of the workers abodes or temples surrounding the Pyramids and sphinx...Explain to me where the sphinx is in your video? it would be in shot it isnt, therefor its more than likely the discovery of more worker tombs or temple complex.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I thought a few years back they drill on a diagonal under the paw and found nothing?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ugmold

I believe that Giza plateau has or had at some time in history city underneath. From Humans and from extraterrestrials (Giza Intelligence, rumors say that these where a group of renegated pleidians that where working with Hitler back in WWII).

Now if they found anything it remains a mystery, i do not think the story is hoax because of Red Bull stuff...I wonder if there is any live camera of sphinx somewhere in the networks..

[edit on 10-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join