It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Larry Silverstein *did* want WTC7 demolished on 9/11. Discuss.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beijingyank

Yow. Advocating violence against individuals is probably against the T&C's, or am I crazy.

It's not cool to advocate lynching, anyway, so you should probably not do it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Typical Truthers. Always jerking themsleves off over the possibility of somebody getting strung up. Come the day of reckoning, they feverishly type from their mum's basement, you'll all fear me and my rope. You know, just as soon as I can be bothered to start the Troof revolution.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Typical Truthers. Always jerking themsleves off over the possibility of somebody getting strung up. Come the day of reckoning, they feverishly type from their mum's basement, you'll all fear me and my rope. You know, just as soon as I can be bothered to start the Troof revolution.

It's funny how you use the "Truther" label so strongly. If it wasn't for that label you might take into consideration the evidence the 9/11 Truth Movement has brought forward.

Mad government sheep on this forum

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by homervb

True. Without the 9/11 conspiracy theorists, massive efforts by skeptics/debunkers/nist/ would probably have been less. We should acknowledge that the CTers have outdone themselves in prodding others to do real research.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by homervb

Sadly, I used to be a "Truther" until I realized how many times I was suckered in by twists, innuendos, half-truths, and outright lies and deception. Now, have they done a service for the truth? Yes, it made me go back and look and research into their claims, which I discovered to be bogus, and I managed to find the TRUTH, after being told the "truth" from the "Truthers". Their evidence helped me discover the TRUTH and helped me discover what a load of dung I was being fed by the so called "Truth" movement. I use the term loosely, since about the only they have gotten correct is the date.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
... the only they have gotten correct is the date.

I think we can look forward to a genuinely new thread type in the next 6 months or so.

"Why there are only 10 days in the REAL September."

"It actually happened on a Saturday, because Illuminati."

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by homervb

It's funny how you use the "Truther" label so strongly.

What do you mean? I use the term, yes. It's pretty clear what it means. Use it "strongly"? No idea what you're getting at.

If it wasn't for that label you might take into consideration the evidence the 9/11 Truth Movement has brought forward.

I think what you're saying here is that the label "Truther" demeans the evidence put forward by the Truth Movement. I disagree. The quality of the 'evidence' is so poor that only someone with a vested interest in believing it - whether financial or personal - could give it any credit.

Mad government sheep on this forum

Interesting use of the term sheep. I think it better describes those I describe above. Inadequates (one can tell this by their masturbatory fantasies about killing others) who give themselves some satisfaction by believing nonsense in the face of established fact.
edit on 4-4-2012 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beijingyank

Silverstein held a regular breakfast meeting, day after day for years at the Top of the World Restaurant with family members.

For years? Every day? Better check on that, Mr. Hangman.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

edit on 4-4-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Okay just to get back on topic here and as a recap. What led Ventura to believe that WTC 7 has been demolished? Silverstein was on the phone talking to his insurance company asking if they would cover him in the case they have to demolish the building. Anything else?
edit on 4-4-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join