It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream of the Four Horsemen (Well... Three of Them, and They Where Just the Horses)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

This dream starts off as a friend of mine lists up a barbwire fence so I can go under and explore these woods that constantly reoccur in my dreams. To the right, I look and see an ash colored horse, that has the typical crazed look of a frightened horse.

For some reason, we ignore it, and turn left. There is a dead white horse, with blood coming out its eyes. I look up from the horse, and notice that a black horse is eating from the inside of the rib cage of the white horse, which is pretty odd for a horse to do.

Then the friend of mine who is with me is in a craze, and chases me. The dream ends with me running.

I had the above dream last night, and I would like dream interpretations. I am assuming that this maybe something about the four horseman, due to the colors of the horses. I doubt it is prophetic though.

The white horseman in the bible is believed to be the coming of Christ.

The gray horseman is believed to be death.

The black horseman is believed to be famine.

en.wikipedia.org...

Any ideas on what this could mean? If you have any questions to help decide what it means, post them. I'm confused about it. They weren't horseman, but horses.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Phlynx]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Maybe you are supposed to bet on a black horse or maybe it has something to do with Philadelphia. I'm pretty sure that the riders have more to do with the apocalypse then the horses do.

The horses just represent the "power" behind the events.

Good luck.

Peace

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
The white horseman in the bible is believed to be the coming of Christ.

I really don't think the white horsemen is symbolic of Christ. Perhaps a false Christ but "bent on conquest" does not accurately describe Christ. The horse symbolizes conquest, the bow symbolizes warfare and the crown symbolizes dominion.

Also - there is no reason to think the time line is anything but advancing - so death, famine, and plague follow the actions of the white horsemen. Which in the rest of Revelation is described in more detail - the beast that rises to power and the woes that follow.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by ararisq]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I have had a dream state like experience, wasnt sleeping hadnt awoke yet. Here's what it was like:
I heard a snorting horse so close it was behind me, I turned toward our mountains here in my area, and over the mountain tops appeared a horses nostrils breathing hard. Then galloping that distance supernaturally to me, stops before me, I cant make out the rider, but the horse was the white one, the first. All that was said was "You know what this means, don't you?" My only response was not in question form but in statement Armegeddon. Then the image said "It's coming." And then roared away. Did some online searches, much not much into studying theology. So I can say sometimes, I get images, phrases, intense emotional reactions upon waking, but by no means means I feel I am psychic. I have often hoped I had been, but with knowledge comes great responsibility. I just haven't developed an outlet to share this with.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
I really don't think the white horsemen is symbolic of Christ. Perhaps a false Christ but "bent on conquest" does not accurately describe Christ. The horse symbolizes conquest, the bow symbolizes warfare and the crown symbolizes dominion.
[edit on 5-5-2010 by ararisq]

FYI, in most esoteric depictions of the four horsemen, the white horsemen is always seen without arrows.

A bow without arrows, signifying the spreading of the false fear that inhibits the masses during a time of great confusion.

Perhaps he is the iconic enemy of the ATS forum, no?

top topics

join